Total Votes: 12
Guests cannot vote 
Highwire
post Jun 23 2008, 05:20 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,155

What portable GTA game do you prefer? For me i'd say LCS. I love Liberty City even though its flooded with crime it makes it so much better. VCS's setting is good because i like the scenery and its near the water but i like crouded cities. I like the problems that Sal has and the storyline and the Mob. I like VCS's missions though they're really good like LCS's.

--------------------
Wassup Dudes? Check out my sites. My forum is here, and my site is here. My forum is all about GTA and my site is about video game consoles. Hope u likey.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Jun 23 2008, 09:30 AM
Post #2

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE(Highwire @ Jun 22 2008, 10:20 PM) [snapback]1449837[/snapback]
What portable GTA game do you prefer? For me i'd say LCS. I love Liberty City even though its flooded with crime it makes it so much better. VCS's setting is good because i like the scenery and its near the water but i like crouded cities. I like the problems that Sal has and the storyline and the Mob. I like VCS's missions though they're really good like LCS's.

They were both great GTA games, IMHO.
I got 100% twice on LCS, back to back.
VCS was a bit more difficult, only got 100% once.
I probably prefer LCS, but they are both great games.
Great radio soundtracks as well. Another highlight of the franchise.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post
NIGGALICIOUS
post Jun 23 2008, 03:04 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 31,628

I own them both on PS2 and I love them both, I love every single GTA Game, Havn't played GTA Advance though. The rap station on LCS is great and V Rock on VCS is great.

--------------------
KKK
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post Jul 1 2008, 11:03 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,360
Xfire Identity: nekoceko

I love Rise FM on LCS. They are both good games, but for some reason I like Liberty City Stories little more. I think its because I played that one before VCS.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Jul 1 2008, 11:46 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 38,184

It's a hard choice. Depends whether you like GTAIII or GTAVC better, aswell.

I'd go with VCS, soley because of the features, but I did like the story in LCS (seeing Avery was epic).

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post Jul 2 2008, 12:51 AM
Post #6

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

Tough choice. Probably VCS, because of the real songs and better cars. Also because my first GTA game was VC so it brought back memories lol

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Linkin Parkinson's_*
post Jul 3 2008, 04:54 AM
Post #7

Guests

Vice City Stories blows Liberty City Stories out of the water I don't even see how this is a topic.

Liberty City Stories is good but if you're going to choose one or the other you'd get more for your money if you buy VCS. Liberty City Stories had Missions and side missions and that's all. The scenery isn't even that great I got bored of LCS so quick after I beat the game I never even looked at it again. VCS on the other hand is fun as hell, the story is better and more emotional, challenging, and fun. The setting is better (I like VC more than LC... LC is just block after block of bullshit ass hollow buildings) while VC has a beach and you can swim. Also if you were a fan of the bicycles in SA... there are bikes in VCS. You also get your own gang in VCS that you can recruit... there are jet skis too. They combine key features of Vice City (Assets) and San Andreas (Gang territory) and implemented it in VCS, which is one of the main reasons I bought the game. The empire building system is where you can take over other gang businesses and start your own businesses and collect money from them every day, they also include missions. You can start a Protection Racket, create a Loan Office, run a Brothel, be a Drug Lord, run a Robbery Ring, and have your own Smuggling Empire. Once you complete the missions for all of these business sites, you will unlock awesome outfits that match your status in Vice City... you really feel like a big shot in Vice City now with several empires all over Vice City. There is also a golf minigame and the combat system is more enhanced.. also when you get busted or wasted you can buy all of your weapons back for $2,000.

VCS has shit in it that even SA, VC, and IV doesn't have... you should definitely get VCS. The story in LCS isn't even all that good, the whole generic ass story revolves around taking gang territory.

This post has been edited by Linkin Parkinson's: Jul 3 2008, 04:59 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mzeppelin
post Aug 27 2008, 03:28 AM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 18,428

LCS by far. I don't care if VCS has a few more features and side missions in it. I loved the storyline, people, missions, city, and everything in LCS. Love playing as Toni Cipriani too.

--------------------
All GTAs: 100%.. besides IV which is currently 85.33%
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2014 - 09:02 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4