> My GTA5 storyline
GTAMansion
post Jun 13 2008, 10:06 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 41,582

Well mine would be a man named Ray Terrace Aka Arty.

He is a 25 yearold man who has just came back from Iraq, to help check up on his family after there exile from the Atlanta crime world only to find out that everything he loved was gone.Over 7 years he had lost his Father, his house, his money, and his life.And he learns that his family had been forced to move into the projects and his friends have lost there respect for him.And he is quickly forced back into a life of street crime, drugs, and guns while he and his brothers Larry, Brandon, Mark and Robert who have falled from grace and must help rebuilb his familys Power while being pulled into debt and trouble and forced to work for a series of crime bosses and drugies, Ray realizes he is left with two choices kill or be killed.

This is set in 2011 in Georgia.Would oyu guys like this please help me with this storyline so it could be liked by all

This post has been edited by GTAMansion: Jun 13 2008, 10:11 PM

--------------------
Anotha murder was commited made front page anotha dead from a drive-by did it wit a 12 guage the first stage of insanity people say it aint wise to get faded off the same i's a motha cries anotha son lies in a casket life was fun while it lasted
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jev
post Jun 13 2008, 10:23 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 41,417

Sounds similar to GTA:SA to me.

--------------------
Add me on Ps3: Jevgenji
:D
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTAMansion
post Jun 13 2008, 10:27 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

QUOTE(jev @ Jun 13 2008, 10:23 PM) [snapback]1447793[/snapback]
Sounds similar to GTA:SA to me.
This is exactly why I said if you want some changes in the storyline then tell me your ideas.

--------------------
Anotha murder was commited made front page anotha dead from a drive-by did it wit a 12 guage the first stage of insanity people say it aint wise to get faded off the same i's a motha cries anotha son lies in a casket life was fun while it lasted
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Jun 13 2008, 10:31 PM
Post #4

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

I don't get the 2011 part.

The world wont be too much different then than it is now.
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post Jun 14 2008, 07:35 AM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,360
Xfire Identity: nekoceko

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jun 14 2008, 12:31 AM) [snapback]1447797[/snapback]

That's because next GTA will probably get out in 2011...
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTAMansion
post Jun 14 2008, 09:42 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Jun 14 2008, 07:35 AM) [snapback]1447876[/snapback]
QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Jun 14 2008, 12:31 AM) [snapback]1447797[/snapback]

That's because next GTA will probably get out in 2011...
Exactly Neko ceko thank you.Bur does anyone like it I could add more.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post Jun 14 2008, 11:16 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Email it to Rockstar and see what they say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Cool
post Jun 15 2008, 06:50 AM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,279

Main character: Kevin Hosana Michaels a.k.a. Junior
Heritage: Italian/Cuban

Bio: Born in Miami, raised in London. Kevin Michaels, better known as Junior, is the son of Maria Lopez, and Boxing great Kevin Michaels. He is also the grandson of Hector Hosana Lopez, a well feared Kingpin in Miami. After his father was gunned down at a Chicago night club, Junior's life fell apart. The government took all his fathers money due to taxes, his mother developed a very bad drinking problem, and Junior stopped training to become a boxer. Things got worse when Junior decided to hunt his father's murderer. He ended up shooting the brother of his fathers murderer, but luckily he lived, and Junior only got sent to jail for 8 years. It is now 8 years later, Junior is 26 years old, and getting out of prison. The first thing Junior is going to do is, pick his mother up from rehab, and visit his fathers grave in Lodon. Get ready for a story that takes you across the world and back. Junior will learn his grandfather's craft in Miami, trace his fathers killer in Chicago, and become the man he is destined to be in London, all while being watched by the feds, hunted by hitmen, and protecting his father's name. At the end of the day, what will he hold on to, "a grudge from the past, or a new chance at having the life his father set out for him?" This and many more things will be answered in GTA V.
(coming to Xbox 720 & PS3)

So, what do you guys think?

This post has been edited by The Cool: Jun 15 2008, 06:54 AM

--------------------
The one they call Cool
But you can call me Urb
(- Reginald Urban -)
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post Jun 15 2008, 08:12 AM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(The Cool @ Jun 15 2008, 08:50 AM) [snapback]1448082[/snapback]

Bio: Born in Miami, raised in London. Kevin Michaels, better known as Junior, is the son of Maria Lopez, and Boxing great Kevin Michaels. He is also the grandson of Hector Hosana Lopez, a well feared Kingpin in Miami. After his father was gunned down at a Chicago night club, Junior's life fell apart. The government took all his fathers money due to taxes, his mother developed a very bad drinking problem, and Junior stopped training to become a boxer. Things got worse when Junior decided to hunt his father's murderer. He ended up shooting the brother of his fathers murderer, but luckily he lived, and Junior only got sent to jail for 8 years. It is now 8 years later, Junior is 26 years old, and getting out of prison. The first thing Junior is going to do is, pick his mother up from rehab, and visit his fathers grave in Lodon. Get ready for a story that takes you across the world and back. Junior will learn his grandfather's craft in Miami, trace his fathers killer in Chicago, and become the man he is destined to be in London, all while being watched by the feds, hunted by hitmen, and protecting his father's name. At the end of the day, what will he hold on to, "a grudge from the past, or a new chance at having the life his father set out for him?" This and many more things will be answered in GTA V.

I don't know reminds me on GTA San Andreas little...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Jun 15 2008, 09:14 AM
Post #10

Member No.: 38,184

QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Jun 15 2008, 06:12 PM) [snapback]1448087[/snapback]
QUOTE(The Cool @ Jun 15 2008, 08:50 AM) [snapback]1448082[/snapback]

I don't know reminds me on GTA San Andreas little...

How could it?

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post Jun 15 2008, 10:16 AM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

Well, his dad died (mother in GTA SA) and he wants to find the murderer.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Jun 15 2008, 10:37 AM
Post #12

QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Jun 15 2008, 08:16 PM) [snapback]1448102[/snapback]
Well, his dad died (mother in GTA SA) and he wants to find the murderer.

In SA, there was no real missions where CJ tried to find his mother's killer, so the story didn't center around it much. He never even actualy found out who did it.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post Jun 15 2008, 11:55 AM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

Yea but still, beginning is the same.
Achievements

+Quote Post
crazyturkey
post Jun 15 2008, 11:57 AM
Post #14

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 20,692

What do you mean you never find out...? Smoke and Ryder just happen to have the same green sabre that was spotted the day his mom died????
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Jun 15 2008, 12:33 PM
Post #15

QUOTE(crazyturkey @ Jun 15 2008, 09:57 PM) [snapback]1448112[/snapback]
What do you mean you never find out...? Smoke and Ryder just happen to have the same green sabre that was spotted the day his mom died????

Did you watch the intro DVD? It showed who killed CJ's mum, it was some random ballers CJ never met, but they were associates of Smoke and Ryder. If Smoke and Ryder wnated to kill Sweet they would just do in his car, chuck him onto the road and say a baller did it.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Cool
post Jun 15 2008, 05:54 PM
Post #16

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,279

QUOTE(The Cool @ Jun 15 2008, 02:50 AM) [snapback]1448082[/snapback]

I don't mean to quote myself, but if you read correctly, you would see my story is about a young man who wanted to be like his father. It's the story of a guy who was supposed to follow in his father's footsteps, and become a boxer, but when his father died he lost apart of himself. The crime aspect of this story is the fact that his grandfather leads a totally different life then he does, and when his father dies he looks to his grandfather for support. My character is half Italian and half Cuban, being that his Father was Italian and his mother is Cuban. He finds out more about himself in pursuit of his fathers killer, and eventually get's his life back together. In the end you will choose whether to follow in the path of your father or grandfather.
In no way, shape, or form, is my story like San Andreas.

--------------------
The one they call Cool
But you can call me Urb
(- Reginald Urban -)
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post Jun 15 2008, 06:01 PM
Post #17

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

Yeah, i'd say The Cool's story is the most imaginitive so far. I'm not sure about it taking place in the USA and England though.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
TrIgGeR HaPpY
post Jun 15 2008, 06:44 PM
Post #18

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 440

Name : ET
Race : DINOSAUROIDS
Background/story : ET is the highly evolved form of dinosaurs, they dinosaurs never died out, they just moved into space. ET is in search for energy for his space ship. He comes to Earth, to seek for energy he can use. But the humans aren't going to just give him the energy. He has to zap them with his laser riflies. He has big powerful jaws as he is a dinosaur.

Ill continue with this later.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTAMansion
post Jun 15 2008, 10:19 PM
Post #19

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

QUOTE(The Cool @ Jun 15 2008, 05:54 PM) [snapback]1448157[/snapback]
QUOTE(The Cool @ Jun 15 2008, 02:50 AM) [snapback]1448082[/snapback]

I don't mean to quote myself, but if you read correctly, you would see my story is about a young man who wanted to be like his father. It's the story of a guy who was supposed to follow in his father's footsteps, and become a boxer, but when his father died he lost apart of himself. The crime aspect of this story is the fact that his grandfather leads a totally different life then he does, and when his father dies he looks to his grandfather for support. My character is half Italian and half Cuban, being that his Father was Italian and his mother is Cuban. He finds out more about himself in pursuit of his fathers killer, and eventually get's his life back together. In the end you will choose whether to follow in the path of your father or grandfather.
In no way, shape, or form, is my story like San Andreas.
Yo great storyline and meet me on youtube my URL is youtube.com/GTAMansion plzz find me or email me at hazerblade@hotmail.com

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
BASE-RACE
post Jun 16 2008, 05:27 AM
Post #20

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 377
PSN Name: RAMINACTION

I'm in an Irish craze so i may be biased rolleyes.gif
but i'm liking The Cool's idea...

i don't really think they'll be set it in 3 different Cities...and if they were they wouldn't be as big as Liberty City.
i predict they would leave that untill the Third/Forth edition. also i get like a party feel from Vice (aka Miami) and i don't Know... boxing to me feels like a gritty styled City like LC but prove me Wrong.

Oh I would Love a Boxing Mini Game Like Bully But Better....

Hey How about setting it in Bullworth? haha

--------------------

It's Like You See it comin but your already too late...........
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2014 - 04:53 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4