IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any hints on where the next GTA game would take place?
Guest_Linkin Parkinson's_*
post Jul 6 2008, 10:40 PM
Post #41

Guests

Thank you for rewriting my post. I'm not stating my opinion as fact, I'm being real... watch them do some shit like Dubai and everyone will say "What the fuck was I thinking"... I fucking guarantee you that shit will go down.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
CavinRovi
post Jul 9 2008, 04:05 PM
Post #42

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 42,004

Personaly - I would like them to go back to S.A. , ,
(Because it would never load properly on my dusty old PS2...)

,,, or as I seen someone else say - LONDON - would be pretty cool I think - Big Ben and all that.

San An' or London get my vote.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Jul 10 2008, 05:29 AM
Post #43

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,184

QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jul 7 2008, 08:40 AM) [snapback]1453061[/snapback]
I'm not stating my opinion as fact, I'm being realistic. If they do Dubai, everyone will wonder what they were thinking and question their previous mentality towards the subject. I guarentee you.

fix'd. Seriously, stop talking like that.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
anarchy xyz
post Jul 10 2008, 06:54 AM
Post #44

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,821

after lookin at some of the building projects in dubai i am now praying that it will be in dubai imagine skiing indoor in the middle of a desert in a game XD.png its be the best place and it could be as realistic as IV but because dubain in real life is so whacked and crazy it'd be the best city so far easily they should just take the 3d models of all these buildings that are in construction and build the in game versions off that and not wait for the actual buildings to be completed in real life

--------------------

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Jun 25 2008, 01:27 PM) [snapback]1450522[/snapback]
somehow, you came across it while practicing erotic self asphyxiation and searching the internet for leads on the next GTA.

^LOL
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Linkin Parkinson's_*
post Jul 15 2008, 07:10 AM
Post #45

Guests

^^^

Odds are you wouldn't be able to go inside all those buildings, so another big ass city like Dubai would be pointless.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Caliph
post Aug 6 2008, 02:46 AM
Post #46

Nobody Special

Member No.: 38,605

^Youre pointless. Imagine going at the top of a Burj Dubai replicate, arguably the tallest building in the world, 2.5 times higher than the world trade center ever was. Imagine jumping from that height and parachuting to a safe place.

If they even make one shopping mall accessible, like the one which has an indoor ski, imagine the activities you could have, not to mention other stuff like gambling, mini golf, etc. You dont need a million accessible points... One shopping mall alone could do the trick, in addition to a roof-jump from a very high building with a parachute.

Plus theres no way you can compare Dubai to NYC. NYC is boring and dull, it has a dark feeling most of the time. Dubai is literally the next-Miami. From beaches to island resorts, you-name-it, it could be the ultimate place for Rockstar to deliver a more fun experience - and believe me, many are dying for a more fun experience especially after playing GTAIV.

Not to mention the sand dunes, which could add to extra activities like dirt biking, etc.

This post has been edited by Caliph: Aug 6 2008, 03:31 PM

--------------------
Playstation 3 80GB | Grand Theft Auto IV | Sony HDTV
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Aug 6 2008, 12:56 PM
Post #47

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

^I'd like the game to set in Dubai. I can't forsee myself ever traveling there, but I'd love to explore the grandeur of the completed city captured in a videogame. They are supposed to have some of the largest skyscrapers ever, several man-made island chains (The Palm, The World, Etc.) and the previously mentioned MEGA MALL with indoor snow skiing. It would definitely be a cinematic game that would probably make GTAIV look like a joke.

I'd pick it up as long as there wasn't another Middle Eastern protagonist. No offense, Niko.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Caliph
post Aug 6 2008, 03:32 PM
Post #48

Nobody Special

Also regarding the language issue its not like Niko cant speak to Roman in his native language, could he? There are a million ways to get round this and, besides, its not like Dubai is Arabic at all. Its a big cosmopolitan city that Arabic is hardly spoke around there and only in local households. Most of the time its English that is widely spoken in Dubai...

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Aug 6 2008, 03:44 PM
Post #49

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(Caliph @ Aug 6 2008, 11:32 AM) [snapback]1457999[/snapback]
Also regarding the language issue its not like Niko cant speak to Roman in his native language, could he? There are a million ways to get round this and, besides, its not like Dubai is Arabic at all. Its a big cosmopolitan city that Arabic is hardly spoke around there and only in local households. Most of the time its English that is widely spoken in Dubai...

I'm not worried about language issues, I just don't want to buy a game starring a camel fucker.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Caliph
post Aug 6 2008, 04:07 PM
Post #50

Nobody Special

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 6 2008, 06:44 PM) [snapback]1458004[/snapback]
QUOTE(Caliph @ Aug 6 2008, 11:32 AM) [snapback]1457999[/snapback]

I'm not worried about language issues, I just don't want to buy a game starring a camel fucker.

Well arent you a bitch... rolleyes.gif
And just for your information, Niko isnt a Middle Eastern anyway.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Aug 6 2008, 04:35 PM
Post #51

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(Caliph @ Aug 6 2008, 12:07 PM) [snapback]1458012[/snapback]
Well arent you a bitch... :rolleyes:

Middle-East of Europe.
Correction: I don't want to play a game as a sand nignog or another Mid-Eastern European character either.

This post has been edited by Stoic Person Eater: Aug 6 2008, 04:36 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Caliph
post Aug 6 2008, 05:00 PM
Post #52

Nobody Special

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 6 2008, 07:35 PM) [snapback]1458026[/snapback]
QUOTE(Caliph @ Aug 6 2008, 12:07 PM) [snapback]1458012[/snapback]
Well arent you a bitch... rolleyes.gif

Middle-East of Europe.
Correction: I don't want to play a game as a sand nignog or another Mid-Eastern European character either.

I bet you had a very hard time getting over the fact you were playing as CJ in San Andreas... Did you experience any nightmares?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Aug 6 2008, 06:52 PM
Post #53

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(Caliph @ Aug 6 2008, 01:00 PM) [snapback]1458029[/snapback]
I bet you had a very hard time getting over the fact you were playing as CJ in San Andreas... Did you experience any nightmares?

Are you retarded? Don't you know that secretly, every white male wants to be a gangster black guy?

The only thing that would have made it better is if you could have fucked white girls just to get back at "The Man".
Achievements

+Quote Post
Caliph
post Aug 6 2008, 09:08 PM
Post #54

Nobody Special

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 6 2008, 09:52 PM) [snapback]1458052[/snapback]
QUOTE(Caliph @ Aug 6 2008, 01:00 PM) [snapback]1458029[/snapback]

Are you retarded? Don't you know that secretly, every white male wants to be a gangster black guy?

The only thing that would have made it better is if you could have fucked white girls just to get back at "The Man".

Haha, you fool. I just lured you into exactly what I wanted to hear from you. Now I know youre a black guy, and its a bit ironic you call Middle Easterners sand "nignogs". Congratulations, fool.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Aug 7 2008, 12:51 PM
Post #55

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(Caliph @ Aug 6 2008, 05:08 PM) [snapback]1458086[/snapback]
Haha, you fool. I just lured you into exactly what I wanted to hear from you. Now I know youre a black guy, and its a bit ironic you call Middle Easterners sand "nignogs". Congratulations, fool.

I assure you, I am not black.
I just said "sand nignogs" because some people get offended by the term "sand niggers". Just trying to keep it P.C.

But nice try, you stupid Jawa.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Caliph
post Aug 7 2008, 11:11 PM
Post #56

Nobody Special

^Not black? Wow then you must really have issues, sexually fantasizing white women getting pounded by big black men. Ouch that really hurts, doesn it?

Congratulations, youre becoming a bigger fool by the minute. So youre either a Black who ironically calls Middle Easterners sand-niggers or even worst, some deranged, twisted fool who sexually fantasizes white women getting fucked by black men.

You either need a teacher or a shrink, pick your choice.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Aug 11 2008, 01:11 PM
Post #57

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(Caliph @ Aug 7 2008, 07:11 PM) [snapback]1458326[/snapback]

I'll just take the free psychiatric analysis of some terrorist in training on the internet. Thanks.

Learn to not be so literal and uptight; and for chrissakes, wear an extra pair of panties to keep the sand out of your vagina.
Achievements

+Quote Post
SirPsychoSexy
post Aug 11 2008, 10:51 PM
Post #58

Nobody Special

Member No.: 39,224

QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jul 6 2008, 04:19 AM) [snapback]1452903[/snapback]
I don't know why I keep coming in this fucking section. You fans don't know what you want, let's just say they did the next GTA in Dubai or some shit. No one would buy that shit. People who speak English are the minority there. You will be the only person to buy that shit, then after playing it you will come on here and bitch and moan for the next 300 posts talking about "The fucking atmosphere is the same as LC except everyone is Indian, I thought Dubai was a great city because of all the skyscrapers and shit but you can't go in any of the skyscrapers and looking at the skyline gets boring after the first few times you see it"...

Come on do you really think GTA will be fucking set outside the USA anytime in the future? Not only will it be in the USA but it just can't be any random ass big city like Houston, Chicago, or Philadelphia because LC has the "big city" feeling... VC has the "paradise" feeling, Los Santos has the "home" feeling (for me it does, but I'm not from LA and my city doesn't resemble LA), San Fierro has the "Fun/Pleasant" feeling (for me... I fucking love SF), and Las Venturas has the "Glamorous but gritty" feeling. Each city in the GTAs are unique... what the fuck will Chicago or Detroit bring to the table? As far as I can tell, New Orleans one of the few big cities left in the USA R* can re-create that has it's own unqique atmosphere, and trust me... New Orleans is fucking unique as hell.

If you want unique, america is not the place, europe, asia and africa are the most unique continents you'll find.
There's history.

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 6 2008, 02:56 PM) [snapback]1457980[/snapback]
^I'd like the game to set in Dubai. I can't forsee myself ever traveling there, but I'd love to explore the grandeur of the completed city captured in a videogame. They are supposed to have some of the largest skyscrapers ever, several man-made island chains (The Palm, The World, Etc.) and the previously mentioned MEGA MALL with indoor snow skiing. It would definitely be a cinematic game that would probably make GTAIV look like a joke.

I'd pick it up as long as there wasn't another Middle Eastern protagonist. No offense, Niko.

Dude, you've got serious issues. Racist AND bad geographical knowledge...
I'd love a GTA:Tehran or something. That'd be really different.
Or why not Sicily?

--------------------
Even the doorbell knows how smart I am, cool house man!
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Aug 12 2008, 11:39 AM
Post #59

Boss
Group Icon

QUOTE(thespacecowboy @ Aug 11 2008, 06:51 PM) [snapback]1458943[/snapback]

Welcome to the forum and thanks for the signature addition.

I think you captured exactly what I was going for in this post. Thank you for your insight, as unwelcomed as it may be.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Caliph
post Aug 12 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #60

Nobody Special

QUOTE(Stoic Person Eater @ Aug 11 2008, 04:11 PM) [snapback]1458834[/snapback]
QUOTE(Caliph @ Aug 7 2008, 07:11 PM) [snapback]1458326[/snapback]

I'll just take the free psychiatric analysis of some terrorist in training on the internet. Thanks.

Learn to not be so literal and uptight; and for chrissakes, wear an extra pair of panties to keep the sand out of your vagina.

I suspect your parents abused you when you were young, perhaps chained to your bed whilst your old man was filling your arsehole full of sand.

QUOTE(thespacecowboy @ Aug 12 2008, 01:51 AM) [snapback]1458943[/snapback]
I'd love a GTA:Tehran or something. That'd be really different.
Or why not Sicily?

Ignore Stoic, hes either a racist black man who ironically calls MidEasterns sand niggers perhaps due to his inferiority complex, or a deranged, twisted psychopath who has weird sexual fetishes of one his family members getting knocked by big, muscular black men. Either way, hes fucked up in the ass, maybe from all the abuse he was getting when he was a kid ... and now hes taking it out on forum members because the poor kid never tasted this in reality.
Anyway GTA: Tehran, heh thats a good idea. Now for assholes like Stoic I dont expect them to know about Iran's culture, but Ive seen Tehran with my own two eyes and the place is beautiful. Nice mountains, snow, etc.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2014 - 06:30 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4