IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Any hints on where the next GTA game would take place?
TwoFacedTanner
post Jun 4 2008, 12:05 AM
Post #21

Clepto

Group: Members
Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

Dubai wouldn't be bad. Hell, it'd be better than Japan.

This picture is just amazing.

I like the atmosphere in that picture. Its bright and everything.
The next GTA could work there, but I doubt it will be.

This post has been edited by TwoFacedTanner: Jun 4 2008, 12:05 AM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kingk
post Jun 4 2008, 12:06 AM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 41,344

If u think bout how GTA has ben goin .The next gta might a side story like Vice city and San Andreas with ery thing gta 4 has

and more.R* left alot out from gta 4 that previous games had.Hopefully they will bring back certain things like ownin businesses

to make money,houses with garages,car modifications,drug use,gangs and gang wars,parachutes,planes,swimmin under water,

robbin stores,etc ery thin from the previous games.
Achievements

+Quote Post
FireGod
post Jun 4 2008, 12:41 AM
Post #23

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 32,421

^ I could enjoy that type city scape, I think it will be in US again,tho.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Dampkring
post Jun 4 2008, 01:10 AM
Post #24

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 41,125

They have never used a "real" city name, so theoretically it can be based on any city in the world.

That being said.. just because the city isn't in America in real life doesn't mean it can't be there in the game, right? Now if they use Dubai as a model city and turn it into Dubaimerica or something just changing the name and turning it into an Americanized city, it would work, lol. They should totally use Dubai as a model city, haha!! thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by Dampkring: Jun 4 2008, 01:18 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
NIGGALICIOUS
post Jun 4 2008, 01:34 AM
Post #25

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 31,628

I would love to see Mexico.

Also another Vice City, but updated and modern, with swamps and ghettos. Dade county anyone??? Chevy impalas ridin on 26's, gang banging, shoot outs, etc, 4 wheelers, dirtbikes, if u dont get what I mean check this video out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=vdRtJ6nJpHo&feature=related

Awesome city for next GTA game. This is just part of what would be in the game. Miami area is so diverse, and it could be made way better with 360 and ps3. Actual swamp areas, with boats and jet skis and shit. Also theres a lot of illegal drug importing, street racing, corrupt cops and everything down there. My cousin is a cop in Dade County and I been there a few times. Wouldnt want to live there. But would be an awesome game

--------------------
KKK
Achievements

+Quote Post
NOLA88
post Jun 5 2008, 01:20 AM
Post #26

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,128

NEW ORLEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and for that reason, read the new orleans topic plz.
Achievements

+Quote Post
WaRmRock
post Jun 5 2008, 04:47 AM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 37,058

japan..??

^^

--------------------

"One Family That Matters..."

GTA finished games:
  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (100%)
  • Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  • Grand Theft Auto Advance
  • Grand Theft Auto III (100%)
  • Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

Achievements

+Quote Post
JoelManiac
post Jun 5 2008, 09:13 AM
Post #28

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 36,253

Dubai is still being built so most of it would be unbuilt buildings which would be crap.
If they were going to do another gangster one they could put it in Compton. It's mentioned in almost all 90s Hip Hop and is the most dangerous city in the US and 4th in the world.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Thrilla in Manila_*
post Jun 5 2008, 09:55 AM
Post #29

Guests

New Orleans> Compton

I am willing to bet a stack of cash that the next GTA will be in America.

This post has been edited by Thrilla in Manila: Jun 5 2008, 09:56 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
JoelManiac
post Jun 5 2008, 10:03 AM
Post #30

Upstanding Citizen

I'm not saying i want Compton btw just thought i would add as a possibility.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ophis-
post Jun 5 2008, 10:31 AM
Post #31

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Validating
Member No.: 5,815
PSN Name: ophis-

My moneys on them doing another Vice City.... Do the maths, they didn't do LC again just as a one off.

--------------------
[meh]
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Jun 5 2008, 10:47 AM
Post #32

Member No.: 38,184

QUOTE(JoelManiac @ Jun 5 2008, 08:03 PM)
Compton

Just thought I'd point out that Compton=Ganton from San Andreas.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
FireGod
post Jun 5 2008, 10:25 PM
Post #33

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 32,421

The next GTA will be , LosSantos.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Thrilla in Manila_*
post Jun 6 2008, 01:48 AM
Post #34

Guests

Yeah it probably will be in Vice City. Like I have stated in other threads, the most proof I have on it now is that Dancehall artist Mavado (song in "Everyone's a Rat" trailer) signed a contract with Rockstar Games. Mavado is split between Miami and Jamaica (he lives in Miami but grew up in Cassava Piece) and Mavado will probably be the DJ of K-Jah or whatever station they have there. It might be Massive B since the radio station is in Jamaica and if it can reach Liberty City and Alderney it most likely can reach Vice City. I'm not sure if Massive B is based in Jamaica though. If it's in Liberty City and Alderney then it's probably local.

If they are going to do a new city... they should base the next GTA in New Orleans. They've done like every other type of american city already... New Orleans should be next in line. They probably will stick with Liberty City, Vice City, Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas in every future Grand Theft Auto. Each one is a sequel. But I lol @ GTA IV having nothing to do GTA III though.

Achievements

+Quote Post
JoelManiac
post Jun 6 2008, 09:20 AM
Post #35

Upstanding Citizen

That gives me an idea... San Fierro FTW! haha

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
NOLA88
post Jun 24 2008, 09:26 PM
Post #36

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,128

in gta3 there was a hint where the next gta was gonna take place, it was at the air port on the road with all the big billboards, one of them says "see you in miami" and the next gta took place in vice city. Well i was doing the same thing today. I was driveing around the airport in gta4 looking at the billboards and one of them says "fly to Los Santos $299". So theres a good chance the next gta in in Los Santos. there were other smaller sighns on walls at the air port saying "vice city $300" and "Las Venturas $200", but the los santos sighn was the only city posted on a bill board!

And every one can rule out Europe because if you log on to any coputer in the game and click the travel button and look around and then click the travel tips button on top of page, R* posts many reasons NOT to travel to Europe! READ IT, its very interesting. Houser was hateing on his home country BIG TIME!
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post Jun 24 2008, 10:11 PM
Post #37

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,360
Xfire Identity: nekoceko

Dude we get it, now stop spamming.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Deano23
post Jun 30 2008, 10:51 AM
Post #38

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 41,724

I would love England, France or even Australia

This post has been edited by Deano23: Jun 30 2008, 10:51 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Linkin Parkinson's_*
post Jul 6 2008, 02:19 AM
Post #39

Guests

I don't know why I keep coming in this fucking section. You fans don't know what you want, let's just say they did the next GTA in Dubai or some shit. No one would buy that shit. People who speak English are the minority there. You will be the only person to buy that shit, then after playing it you will come on here and bitch and moan for the next 300 posts talking about "The fucking atmosphere is the same as LC except everyone is Indian, I thought Dubai was a great city because of all the skyscrapers and shit but you can't go in any of the skyscrapers and looking at the skyline gets boring after the first few times you see it"...

Come on do you really think GTA will be fucking set outside the USA anytime in the future? Not only will it be in the USA but it just can't be any random ass big city like Houston, Chicago, or Philadelphia because LC has the "big city" feeling... VC has the "paradise" feeling, Los Santos has the "home" feeling (for me it does, but I'm not from LA and my city doesn't resemble LA), San Fierro has the "Fun/Pleasant" feeling (for me... I fucking love SF), and Las Venturas has the "Glamorous but gritty" feeling. Each city in the GTAs are unique... what the fuck will Chicago or Detroit bring to the table? As far as I can tell, New Orleans one of the few big cities left in the USA R* can re-create that has it's own unqique atmosphere, and trust me... New Orleans is fucking unique as hell.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny 
post Jul 6 2008, 07:51 AM
Post #40

Member No.: 38,184

QUOTE(Linkin Parkinson @ Jul 6 2008, 12:19 PM) [snapback]1452903[/snapback]
Come on do you really think GTA will be fucking set outside the USA anytime in the future? Not only will it be in the USA but it just can't be any random ass big city like Houston, Chicago, or Philadelphia because LC has the "big city" feeling... VC has the "paradise" feeling, Los Santos has the "home" feeling (for me it does, but I'm not from LA and my city doesn't resemble LA), San Fierro has the "Fun/Pleasant" feeling (for me... I fucking love SF), and Las Venturas has the "Glamorous but gritty" feeling. Each city in the GTAs are unique... what the fuck will Chicago or Detroit bring to the table? As far as I can tell, New Orleans one of the few big cities left in the USA R* can re-create that has it's own unqique atmosphere, and trust me... New Orleans is fucking unique as hell.

Even though I feel you are a lost cause, I will show you how you should have written that.

In my opinion, Rocstar should opt to keep GTA inside the USA for a few more years. Anyway, if it's in the USA, it can't be any random metropolis like Houston, Chicago or Philledelphia. Liberty has that big city feel of New York, Vice has that tropical paradise feel, Los Santos has that ghetto feel, San Fierro has this pleasant vibe in the atmosphere, and Venturas has that glamouras yet gritty feel. Every city in the GTA universe, so far, has been completely unique, while Chicago and Detroit have nothing to bring to the table. They are completely generic. In my opinon, New Orleans is one of the only truely unique places that Rockstar could parody, trust me. New Orleans is as unique as they come.

I don't know why I keep coming in this fucking section. You fans don't know what you want, let's just say they did the next GTA in Dubai or some shit. No one would buy that shit. People who speak English are the minority there. You will be the only person to buy that shit, then after playing it you will come on here and bitch and moan for the next 300 posts talking about "The fucking atmosphere is the same as LC except everyone is Indian, I thought Dubai was a great city because of all the skyscrapers and shit but you can't go in any of the skyscrapers and looking at the skyline gets boring after the first few times you see it"...

Shut up. You continue to state your opinion as though it were fact. Just learn to incorporate actual facts in your post, rather than your own closed minded ignorant opinion, or get out.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 01:44 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4