IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> nostardamus prediction comin true, some these events are happening in the oreder he say
Skinny†
post May 28 2008, 06:29 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,184

QUOTE(GTA~BOSS @ May 25 2008, 06:39 PM) [snapback]1441155[/snapback]
(Century III, Quatrain 83)

The nuclear weapon being dropped by one of the Middle Eastern countries will spark off yet another war on top of that war. European nations will try to interfere to diminish the threat to oil supplies. When the European countries try to interfere, the crazed leader will use the rest of his arsenal on Europe, most striking the Italian Peninsula.

The European Mediterranean coast, particularly that of Italy and France, will be almost uninhabitable, and Italy will get the brunt. This leader is not the Antichrist but helps to set the stage for the Antichrist to rise to power with little or no opposition.

Volcanoes, earthquakes, floods, droughts

Really shows that this stuff can be interpretted into anything.
QUOTE(nostradamus)
They will make captives the people of Aquitaine,
For succumbing to their designs.

I believe it was previously said that 'Aquitaine' is no where near Italy, and nostradamus said they would make captives of them, not kill them.

(Century IV, Quatrain 67)

A very bright, previously unknown comet will appear and coincide with the time of great geological troubles, with earthquakes and volcanoes erupting and disrupting weather systems. This will cause widespread famines, droughts, and social upheavals in unexpected places. Nations that are considered prosperous and powerful, particularly western nations, will be weakened. They will be torn with civil strife and rioting as people migrate to areas that have water and can support crop-growing. The social upheaval and weakening of political structures will help the Antichrist come to power.

QUOTE(nostradamus)
The year that Saturn and Mars are equal fiery,
The air very dry parched long meteor:
Through secret fires a great place blazing from burning heat,
Little rain, warm wind, wars, incursions.

So? He predicted a commet will hit earth and he vaguely said we will experience droughts heat and wars. You haven't given any evidence what so ever that these events will take place and again, predicting these things will happen isn't very hard. I didn't see anything in there about an antichrist. Where the hell did you get that from?

(Century VIII, Quatrain 29)

Earth changes will take place that will help the Antichrist's drive for world conquest. In central Europe, southern Europe, and in the Middle East, around the eastern end of the Mediterranean, there will be severe floods. As a result of the disruption to local governments by the natural disasters, the Antichrist will move his troops in under the guise of helping the people restore civil order, but really use this as a device to take over countries, and to use the populations like slaves.

Serious economic problems will persist along with great social unrest, contributing to the ease with which the Antichrist can seize power. The frightened and hopeful populace will be vulnerable to his rhetoric. The Antichrist will use the disasters as opportunities to overthrow governments and sneak spies into a country. Martial law will be declared in many areas to stop rioting and looting. The Middle East, the source of his power, will not be as devastated as the rest of the world. He offers assistance to other countries trying to recover but he will eventually stab them in the back.

American Electoral College voting stalemate
QUOTE(nostradamus)
At the fourth pillar which they dedicate to Saturn
split by earthquake and by flood;
under Saturn's building an urn is found
gold carried off by Caepio and then restored.

...how is the interpretation even similar to what nostradamus wrote? You're really just pulling things out of your ass here.

(Century VII, Quatrain 41)

The presidents of the United States, a supposedly free country, have been abusing their power to an increasingly greater extent. During a time of social unrest even more so than the period of Vietnam and Watergate, the Electoral College will be evenly split over the election of the new president. The process will stalemate, with many people clamoring for whichever candidate they voted for, causing enormous tension in the country. Internationally it will be a sensitive situation.

Because of the split, and the extremely volatile and explosive social unrest, putting either candidate in office instead of the other could start a civil war or a revolution. After a long time of impassioned speeches invoking patriotism and the founding fathers, a compromise solution of holding another election will be taken, and a candidate will be installed without disaster.

Antichrist's rise to power in Middle East
QUOTE(nostradamus)
The bones of the feet and the hands locked up,
because of the noise the house is uninhabited for a long time.
Digging in dreams they will be unearthed,
the house healthy in inhabited without noise.

...again, how the fuck are they even similar. I still don't see where the fuck you are getting this 'antichrist' from.

I'm not gonna show how every interpretation has nothing to do with the actual Quatrain, I think you get the point.

i'm warnin yall it is happening 2012 is it the end did youknow that the galatic calander does read past 2012??

Er, yeah it does. 2012 is just the end of one cycle. Think about the bible, it's all just codes for star movements, according to it, Jesus said 'I will be with you to the end of the era', the era of Jesus (Picese the fish) ends on 2012, people missenterpreted it to say 'I will be with you to the end of the world' wich means according to the bible, would ne in 2012. Although this is, of coarse, a misenterpratation.

The world is not ending in 2012, we'll just be in a diffrent star cycle and you can all stop praying to Jesus starting 2012 so if no messangers from god come down here with super powers, you will all find religion is a bunch of crap and if a messanger from god does come, I will suck the balls of any christian who feels it is appropriate.

--------------------
=D
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TrIgGeR HaPpY
post May 28 2008, 08:34 AM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 440

It might not be the end of the world in 2012, but something big is going to happen then. Something real BIG. Maybe a new GTA comes out, but its going to be a real big event.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post May 28 2008, 12:18 PM
Post #23

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 15

QUOTE(BRKS @ May 25 2008, 10:59 PM) [snapback]1441397[/snapback]
^^ Dont say that in public, youll get put down for 'inciting racial hatred'. Dont you just love the PC brigade? Psycho, people do like religion, thats why billions of peeps follow it.
I'd say equating voting a black man to supporting the antichrist could be seen as the most pernicious form of racial hatred.

QUOTE(TrIgGeR HaPpY @ May 28 2008, 09:34 AM) [snapback]1442346[/snapback]
It might not be the end of the world in 2012, but something big is going to happen then. Something real BIG. Maybe a new GTA comes out, but its going to be a real big event.
Yeah, a world changing event like that happens only eight or nine times in seven years.

hey atleast he was smart enough to know we would have planes and lights and all this furture shit that even most are grandparents didn;t know about give him some fuckin cedit atleast he be remember for ever onlike YOU
No he wasn't. Also, my grandparents knew about lights.

This post has been edited by Amarillo Suave: May 28 2008, 12:19 PM

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marneyo Juano
post May 28 2008, 01:05 PM
Post #24

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 34,285

I will bet 500$ and a curbstomp, with whoever willing to bet for something really worldchanging happening in 2012.

--------------------
WhEe[/color][color="#ff0000"]SeIzUrE
Achievements

+Quote Post
Darth Sexy
post May 29 2008, 08:31 AM
Post #25

The Thunder Down Under
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,214

Shame Nostradamous didn't predict the OP using a dictionary.

QUOTE(GTA~BOSS @ May 26 2008, 06:09 AM) [snapback]1441355[/snapback]
true that well actually obama is about to be the new president of the usa i belive to a degree that maybe he is the antichrist he fits the dispection and HE ALL ABOUT CHANGE
once again like you said everyone stuck up there own ass to notice that we fallin to a demises so enjoy your days to the fullest

That is one of the more racist things I've seen. I lol'd.
QUOTE(psychÝ @ May 26 2008, 10:32 AM) [snapback]1441440[/snapback]
QUOTE(BRKS @ May 25 2008, 10:59 PM) [snapback]1441397[/snapback]
Psycho, people do like religion, thats why billions of peeps follow it.

No, they are morons who know no different, far different. If they realised they were wasting their life and could be doing better things like sleeping and nothing they would.

The Great God Om is the only true god. No others exist. Any dissenters will be cleansed by explanatory pamphlets.

QUOTE(GTA~BOSS @ May 27 2008, 01:08 PM) [snapback]1441910[/snapback]
QUOTE(Caliph @ May 26 2008, 10:50 PM) [snapback]1441904[/snapback]
QUOTE(Mekstizzle @ May 26 2008, 07:40 PM) [snapback]1441672[/snapback]
Nostradamous = Clever fucker that wrote some shit that can be interpreted into anything

Thats the best comment thus far. For all we know, Nostra-dumb-shit may have spoken about Manchester United winning the Champions League this season.

hey atleast he was smart enough to know we would have planes and lights and all this furture shit that even most are grandparents didn;t know about give him some fuckin cedit atleast he be remember for ever onlike YOU sleep.gif

My grandmother is currently watching TV in a well lit room. I'd also rather by forgotten than be remembered as a credulous git.

QUOTE(PS FANBOY @ May 28 2008, 08:52 AM) [snapback]1442248[/snapback]
my buddy brought this up a while ago, he really believes this shit, so he bet me $50 that the world will be in chaos by 2010, man i hope the world is stilll intact in 2 years

Fairly safe bet. If the world ends, you won't have to pay.

QUOTE(TrIgGeR HaPpY @ May 28 2008, 06:34 PM) [snapback]1442346[/snapback]

Agreed. In 2012, the world will fail to end. I consider this big.

--------------------

QUOTE(Lmoz96 @ Jul 27 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1514882[/snapback]
Marney1... you know that I can literatly kill you
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post May 29 2008, 02:48 PM
Post #26

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ May 29 2008, 04:31 AM) [snapback]1442758[/snapback]
QUOTE(TrIgGeR HaPpY @ May 28 2008, 06:34 PM) [snapback]1442346[/snapback]

Agreed. In 2012, the world will fail to end. I consider this big.

sig'd

This post has been edited by Leng Tch'e: May 29 2008, 02:49 PM

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA~BOSS
post May 29 2008, 04:12 PM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,262

wow once again i'm surprise you didn't notice its a sample chapter of the book it talks about the antichrist but still for something yall all seem to hate it sure does get your attention

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Darth Sexy
post May 29 2008, 09:46 PM
Post #28

The Thunder Down Under
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,214

QUOTE(GTA~BOSS @ May 30 2008, 02:12 AM) [snapback]1442855[/snapback]
wow once again i'm surprise you didn't notice its a sample chapter of the book it talks about the antichrist but still for something yall all seem to hate it sure does get your attention

Yes, it got my attention in the same way a particularly hilarious skin disease on ones penis does.

This post has been edited by Darth Sexy: May 29 2008, 09:47 PM

--------------------

QUOTE(Lmoz96 @ Jul 27 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1514882[/snapback]
Marney1... you know that I can literatly kill you
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA~BOSS
post May 29 2008, 10:34 PM
Post #29

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,262

lol i really don't know if you should compare that to that huh.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Human 22
post May 30 2008, 03:09 AM
Post #30

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 41,214

the world is def. ending no longer then 2100. The environment and high population of humans will destroy us.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post May 30 2008, 04:06 AM
Post #31

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

QUOTE(GTA~BOSS @ May 29 2008, 12:12 PM) [snapback]1442855[/snapback]

Your stupidity got my attention... of course someone like you--to feed into something without doing your own homework--would mistake all of this attention as an indicator that somehow proves your bullshit is still correct. No, like I said before.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post May 30 2008, 07:23 AM
Post #32

QUOTE(GTA~BOSS @ May 29 2008, 12:12 PM) [snapback]1442855[/snapback]

No, you're the online equivelant of a homeless man screaming things on the corner, so of coarse it got our attention.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Zen
post May 31 2008, 12:08 AM
Post #33

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 35,460

QUOTE(Darth Sexy @ May 29 2008, 10:46 PM) [snapback]1442981[/snapback]
QUOTE(GTA~BOSS @ May 30 2008, 02:12 AM) [snapback]1442855[/snapback]

Yes, it got my attention in the same way a particularly hilarious skin disease on ones penis does.

notworthy.gif Haha, definitely sigged..

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Caliph
post May 31 2008, 11:56 AM
Post #34

Nobody Special

Member No.: 38,605

I think people made their opinion around here, Nostra-anus is a big con artist.

--------------------
Playstation 3 80GB | Grand Theft Auto IV | Sony HDTV
Achievements

+Quote Post
JoelManiac
post May 31 2008, 12:17 PM
Post #35

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 36,253

QUOTE(Caliph @ May 31 2008, 09:56 PM) [snapback]1443537[/snapback]
I think people made their opinion around here, Nostra-anus is a big con artist.

Reading through all these posts, i agree with that.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ophis-
post Jun 4 2008, 01:16 PM
Post #36

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Validating
Member No.: 5,815
PSN Name: ophis-

This topic is great. Made me laugh a hell of alot and it also pointed out great points. I'm also glad GTA-BOSS did not retaliate back and turn this into a flame war, even if he did get attacked back a hell of alot even after he admited that once said like Opx put it... he was wrong.

--------------------
[meh]
Achievements

+Quote Post
Louisownsall
post Jun 29 2008, 07:03 AM
Post #37

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 41,836

1. Nostradamus Prediction Coming True

2. It's the Mayan Calendar that only goes up to December 12th, 2012 (12/12/12)

3. What the Hell is Amermica!?

4. Did you make this up?

5. How would Nostradamus be able to name perfectly all the country's in their relative positions almost 500 years ago!?

6. How would Nostradamus know what a Computer is, or a Simulation?

7. I searched for this on the Internet and it was no where to be found!

I suspect a forgery, a fake...a hoax
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Jun 29 2008, 07:19 AM
Post #38

QUOTE(Louisownsall @ Jun 29 2008, 05:03 PM) [snapback]1451552[/snapback]
2. It's the Mayan Calendar that only goes up to December 12th, 2012 (12/12/12)

That's just when this star cycle ends. I think the calender goes past that, although I don't know for sure.

I suspect a forgery, a fake...a hoax

It's just an irrelevant interpretation of what nostradamus predicted, I don't know where the OP got most of the stuff he's talking about.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
thinkgecko
post Jul 17 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #39

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 42,137

Tbh, Nostradamus's prediction sound alot like the kind of predictions of mass tsunamis that the schizophrenic woman down the road told me the other day tongue.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Linkin Parkinson's_*
post Jul 18 2008, 10:12 AM
Post #40

Guests

This shit about the Antichrist are Christian beliefs... I was reading all that shit until I saw the Antichrist being mentioned, that is when I realized that everyone should take this article with a grain of salt.
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 03:40 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4