> 'Caucasian Extinction 2012' Woot!!
BRKS
post May 23 2008, 11:29 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,601

http://blackhitler.wordpress.com/2008/01/2...xtinct-in-2012/

“2012 is the year when the Rapture of God will be complete and Caucasian race will be consumed by the Ultraviolet Fires of the 2nd Rapture of the Sun of God,” says Black Hebrew Pagan minister Yeshua Baal.
“Due to their poor ability to (re)adapt to the current minor shifts in the environment without high susceptibilities to skin cancers like squamous and basal cell carcinomas, melanomas and cataracts the long term affects of global warming and ozone depletion negatively impact the fair skinned moreso than those with darker pigments.“Who is evolving, we are evolving” - Jacobi Ali

The Yacub 13 X Sun Worship movement, who claim responsibility for the 2006 and 2007 spike in skin cancer and melanoma rates afflicting the fairskinned, assert the Ultraviolet Holocaust is already started.

These guys are fucking crazy^^
Read this WTF! What did we do? thumbup.gif notworthy.gif

BTW i heard about how white are to become extinct in a few hundred years, thats how i got on that site, Google.

Not sure if this is in the right section or for Rants & Raves.

This post has been edited by BRKS: May 23 2008, 11:37 AM

--------------------

ENgLiSh AnD PRouD !!

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 23 2008, 11:31 AM
Post #2

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

Well that's fucking nuts.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
What?
post May 23 2008, 12:34 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,986

I'll beleive that when I see it. Surely Caucasian people could just stay indoors, or use umbrellas, or live underground or something. IMO that is bollocks.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post May 23 2008, 01:24 PM
Post #4

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,717

lolwut

Only gingers need to worry. They're the ones with dodgy sensitive skin.
Achievements

+Quote Post
BRKS
post May 23 2008, 01:53 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Lol i just realised Jacobi Ali lists cataracts as a skin cancer, also What? we dont need to live underground. I think factor 50 sun cream should be enough. Are these guys predicating this even aware we have common sense and sun cream...?

--------------------

ENgLiSh AnD PRouD !!

Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post May 23 2008, 01:59 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,279

This is clearly just a bunch of crap by some wacko cult.

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ridikul
post May 23 2008, 04:04 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 41,016

Reminds me of the 10% cult that thinks white people were "invented."

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post May 24 2008, 03:13 AM
Post #8

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

We were o.O

By Uncle Tom's. That explains a lot. tongue.gif

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post May 24 2008, 08:45 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 38,184

Obviously this guy is just some nut job for not realising we have the common sense to stay inside if the ozone layer deplieted or just go arab style with robes...

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
gingergenius
post May 24 2008, 08:58 AM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 27,536

well this bwoy can just come up northern latitudes... having freckles means I can produce more vitamin C, SO THERE CHOCOLATEFACE.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marneyo Juano
post May 24 2008, 09:40 AM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 34,285

Yeshua Baal? Knowing the jewish bible stories, I can tell ya this name is SO made out of the ass...

--------------------
WhEe[/color][color="#ff0000"]SeIzUrE
Achievements

+Quote Post
Obama
post May 24 2008, 12:00 PM
Post #12

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 9,459

not to worry Obamas white half will save us
Achievements

+Quote Post
BRKS
post May 24 2008, 06:19 PM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

I bet any money these guys live in a WHITE country sponging off the state. And by the way their prediction is the same year as the Mayans predicted a great extinction.

--------------------

ENgLiSh AnD PRouD !!

Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post May 24 2008, 06:58 PM
Post #14

Rat
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,884

This topic is awesome.

QUOTE(Mekstizzle @ May 23 2008, 08:24 AM) [snapback]1440351[/snapback]
lolwut

Lol

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

Pickles: +7
D-O: +88
Mekstizzle: +10
QD: -10
Frog Choker: + 13
Analogkid: -25
Psy: -8
Ast: +10
Treefitty: -10
Viceman: -59*
Massacre: +5
Spoiler: -14
Voodoo: +17

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mattay
post May 25 2008, 02:37 AM
Post #15

Do Boy
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 19,171
PSN Name: PM me

Another perfect example of the increasing amount of idiots on this earth.

--------------------

click my sig for a good time.
Thanks to D-O for the sig
Achievements

+Quote Post
coreyko_2003
post May 25 2008, 03:23 AM
Post #16

iHate

Member No.: 368

QUOTE(Mekstizzle @ May 23 2008, 08:24 AM) [snapback]1440351[/snapback]
lolwut

dry.gif

I'm a ginger myself....

Though I dun have to worry seeing as I usually only go out at night sleep.gif

But anyway though that article is a load of fuckin shit.

--------------------
You, Corey, live in the Matrix.
Its funny.........but its sad, cuz its true...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post May 25 2008, 03:27 AM
Post #17

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

It is not that they have increased simply, but that they have increased proportionally in equal percentage as population growth continues. And that these idiots are becoming more vocal.

Nietzsche has an awesome stance on the increase of literacy. The irony is that I developed out of state-funded education... but nonetheless he doesn't state every additional literate person will stink.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Screw Loose
post May 25 2008, 07:15 AM
Post #18

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 25,696

Black Hebrew Pagans? What the fuck? Aren't Pagans nordic and Hebrews eastern european/middle eastern? I'm probably wrong i just realized

--------------------
( . )( . )
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA~BOSS
post May 25 2008, 08:32 AM
Post #19

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,262

let me explain this some of these events is already happened
During a period of continuing unrest, the leader of a Middle Eastern country will be able to obtain a nuclear weapon. He will go to the greatest lengths over the smallest things and will not hesitate to use the weapon because of his obsessions with deadly warfare. The people he is warring against retaliate with a nuclear weapon. The country has a coast on the Mediterranean.

One of the bombs will land in the Mediterranean instead of the land, poisoning all the fish. The passages of trade in the region will be disrupted so that the people on the other coast will be desperate for food and will eat the fish anyway. It will happen near the east coast of the Mediterranean in a region of dark-colored cliffs.

(Century III, Quatrain 83)

The nuclear weapon being dropped by one of the Middle Eastern countries will spark off yet another war on top of that war. European nations will try to interfere to diminish the threat to oil supplies. When the European countries try to interfere, the crazed leader will use the rest of his arsenal on Europe, most striking the Italian Peninsula.

The European Mediterranean coast, particularly that of Italy and France, will be almost uninhabitable, and Italy will get the brunt. This leader is not the Antichrist but helps to set the stage for the Antichrist to rise to power with little or no opposition.

Volcanoes, earthquakes, floods, droughts
(Century IV, Quatrain 67)

A very bright, previously unknown comet will appear and coincide with the time of great geological troubles, with earthquakes and volcanoes erupting and disrupting weather systems. This will cause widespread famines, droughts, and social upheavals in unexpected places. Nations that are considered prosperous and powerful, particularly western nations, will be weakened. They will be torn with civil strife and rioting as people migrate to areas that have water and can support crop-growing. The social upheaval and weakening of political structures will help the Antichrist come to power.

The United States in particular will be subject to serious natural disasters, particularly earthquakes and flooding, and flatten the nation from end to end, causing enormous conflict, despair, and misery. The US will be bankrupted attempting to deal with its disasters. Three other great nations will send aid to help the citizens survive.

(Century VIII, Quatrain 29)

Earth changes will take place that will help the Antichrist's drive for world conquest. In central Europe, southern Europe, and in the Middle East, around the eastern end of the Mediterranean, there will be severe floods. As a result of the disruption to local governments by the natural disasters, the Antichrist will move his troops in under the guise of helping the people restore civil order, but really use this as a device to take over countries, and to use the populations like slaves.

Serious economic problems will persist along with great social unrest, contributing to the ease with which the Antichrist can seize power. The frightened and hopeful populace will be vulnerable to his rhetoric. The Antichrist will use the disasters as opportunities to overthrow governments and sneak spies into a country. Martial law will be declared in many areas to stop rioting and looting. The Middle East, the source of his power, will not be as devastated as the rest of the world. He offers assistance to other countries trying to recover but he will eventually stab them in the back.

American Electoral College voting stalemate
(Century VII, Quatrain 41)

The presidents of the United States, a supposedly free country, have been abusing their power to an increasingly greater extent. During a time of social unrest even more so than the period of Vietnam and Watergate, the Electoral College will be evenly split over the election of the new president. The process will stalemate, with many people clamoring for whichever candidate they voted for, causing enormous tension in the country. Internationally it will be a sensitive situation.

Because of the split, and the extremely volatile and explosive social unrest, putting either candidate in office instead of the other could start a civil war or a revolution. After a long time of impassioned speeches invoking patriotism and the founding fathers, a compromise solution of holding another election will be taken, and a candidate will be installed without disaster.

Antichrist's rise to power in Middle East

(Century II, Quatrains 23 and 81)

The Antichrist will take over Iran by using a human decoy to trick the Iranian Ayatollah in power. This will involve the "yes men" and puppets of the Ayatollah's court. The Antichrist will first drive away internal supporters of the Ayatollah by starting a civil war. Then he will put forth a man as a leader, a man for Iranians loyal to the Ayatollah to concentrate their hate on. The man will be assassinated while Iran is being taken over, and his opponents will think they have foiled the overthrow of power by assassinating him. But they will find out later he was merely a decoy and that they played into the plans of the Antichrist.

The Antichrist will initially obtain power in his own sphere, Asia, and the Middle East. As he grows out of this arena, and into Europe, the next step will be into the Mediterranean, his area of strength. Because of his Middle Eastern heritage he will have already united North Africans, who are sympathetic to his cultural background, with his Asian and Middle Eastern conglomerate.

Fiasco from communication breakdown between two superpowers

(Century II, Quatrains 35 and 48)

Through a mistake, a breakdown in communications between two powerful countries will occur. The situation is a lot more complex than will appear on the surface. The leader involved will feel great regret about what happened and will want to continue his career and help correct the situation, to help make up for the adverse affects.

But he will be hung, symbolically, by others wishing to take his position in the organization. He will be hung as far as politics and his career are concerned. It will almost be like committing suicide because in the end he will be a broken man. The entire event will be viewed as a fiasco from both sides. It will have very harmful and even cataclysmic consequences.

Third world country leader creates strife
(Century III, Quatrain 60)

A "young dark man" will arise as a leader in a Third World country; his main goal is to unite the other Third World countries to do battle with the superpowers. The area of conflict will be in Eastern Europe and the Middle East, particularly around the Adriatic and the Caspian seas and Israel. No definite winner will emerge but the strife will help set the stage for the Antichrist. Many prophecies in the Bible refer to events in this region.

Antichrist profits from radar research in Europe
(Century I, Quatrain 6)

Research on a more sophisticated type of radar and sensing devices will give greater information to the operator, i.e. an airplane pilot. But the first experiments with the technology will fail in a disastrous accident, when the vibrations emitted by the device cause the chassis of the plane to become weakened and dangerous. The scientists involved with the research will have to temporarily abandon the research because of diplomatic breakdowns, the threat of war, etc.

This will take place before the Antichrist comes to full power. It will happen in Europe at the time the Antichrist is strengthening his base of power in the Middle East. The devices are currently under development but have not been tested yet. But this is another historical event that will permit the Antichrist to take over Europe.

War game simulation by Britain in Europe leads to disaster
(Century II, Quatrain 2)

In a war-game maneuver involving Great Britain and European troops a malfunctioning computer will cause the "real-world" situation to play out instead of the simulation. As a result of the error actual defenses will be activated and real bombs will be dropped on the areas of the game and cause a tragic international incident.

This post has been edited by GTA~BOSS: May 25 2008, 08:33 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post May 25 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #20

Rat
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,884

What the fuck you just made the topic with that exact post.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

Pickles: +7
D-O: +88
Mekstizzle: +10
QD: -10
Frog Choker: + 13
Analogkid: -25
Psy: -8
Ast: +10
Treefitty: -10
Viceman: -59*
Massacre: +5
Spoiler: -14
Voodoo: +17

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 05:25 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4