Reply to this topicStart new topic
> location of marnie?
mgc2372
post May 22 2008, 11:54 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 36,509

just wondering where marnie might be located.the bradygames guide says she is on a park bench near a water fountain in alderney city.i have looked all over that location and don't see her.just wondering if anybody might remember her exact location.thanks in advance.

--------------------
100% All PS2 GTA's

100% GTA IV (PS3)
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mgc2372
post May 23 2008, 03:26 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

well....i found out about the in game internet page which shows the locations of "perverts".the only one in that area is on the extreme south end of alderny city.i shall be off to see if i can locate this mystery woman there.i'm out.

--------------------
100% All PS2 GTA's

100% GTA IV (PS3)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Tyla
post May 23 2008, 03:31 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 30,789

The guides totally wrong, you find Marnie in the park in City Hall, between Liberty Lane and Diamond Street, or if your looking for her the second time, between Quartz Street and Ivy Drive South in Varsity Heights, Algonquin. If your doing Random Peds, This guide might help you out.

--------------------

PS3 ID : DaveTyla. Member of the IVTV Zero Degrees clan, we're cold motherfuckers.
Achievements

+Quote Post
mgc2372
post May 23 2008, 03:36 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Tyla @ May 23 2008, 10:31 AM) [snapback]1440388[/snapback]
The guides totally wrong, you find Marnie in the park in City Hall, between Liberty Lane and Diamond Street, or if your looking for her the second time, between Quartz Street and Ivy Drive South in Varsity Heights, Algonquin. If your doing Random Peds, This guide might help you out.

thanks for that.we know the past rep of the bradygames guide,but this is the first major mistake i have encountered.all of the pigeons and jumps were correct at least.

--------------------
100% All PS2 GTA's

100% GTA IV (PS3)
Achievements

+Quote Post
What?
post May 23 2008, 09:51 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,986

QUOTE(Tyla @ May 23 2008, 04:31 PM) [snapback]1440388[/snapback]

Yeah I found her here aswell just now. Game time: Friday at 12:06pm. It's not Alderney, its Algonquin. Good luck!
Achievements

+Quote Post
OptimumPx
post May 24 2008, 05:00 AM
Post #6

Basket Case
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,168

The odd thing is the text says Alderney City, but the map that givers their locations that came with the guide has her listed in the correct places.

--------------------
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 07:57 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4