post May 13 2008, 11:28 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,360
Xfire Identity: nekoceko

QUOTE(sparkycufc @ May 13 2008, 09:51 AM) [snapback]1434886[/snapback]
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ May 12 2008, 02:46 PM) [snapback]1434450[/snapback]
He is not a SERBIAN war veteran since he talks about children being killed and slaughtered in the war, SERbs were killing children in the war...so how the hell can he a serbian war veteran that means then that he was killing the children... he is either from Croatia or Bosnia, and lived through the war in Vukovar or Srebrenica..... .back in the 90s serbs slaughtered and raped young girls and killed boys...and this could be the events he is referring to...or he is a Bosnian or Croat who lived in the Bosnian or Croatian war and fought along the Bosnian or Croatian army..
Niko says that he walked into some structure and found dead kids who got their throats cut by the enemy...in the war there wasn't any throat cutting of serbian kids since the war was not in Serbia the war was in croatia and bosnia...so how can he be serbian.....

You've not been watching or listening very hard have you?

In one of the conversations he has (I think with Mrs Faustin) he talks about how he and his army colleagues lined up women and children against a wall and shot them, and how a man who has done things like he has is beyond salvation.

Also it wasn't just the Serbs who were killing women and children in that particular conflict, they were certainly the worst perpetrators of war crimes but horrible things were done by all sides, no country was innocent.

Nobody killed inoccent people in that war. ONLY SERBS

EDIT:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niko_Bellic

I think he is serb now.

This post has been edited by neko_ceko: May 13 2008, 11:32 AM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sparkycufc
post May 13 2008, 12:58 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 35,489

QUOTE(neko_ceko @ May 13 2008, 12:28 PM) [snapback]1434918[/snapback]
QUOTE(sparkycufc @ May 13 2008, 09:51 AM) [snapback]1434886[/snapback]
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ May 12 2008, 02:46 PM) [snapback]1434450[/snapback]
He is not a SERBIAN war veteran since he talks about children being killed and slaughtered in the war, SERbs were killing children in the war...so how the hell can he a serbian war veteran that means then that he was killing the children... he is either from Croatia or Bosnia, and lived through the war in Vukovar or Srebrenica..... .back in the 90s serbs slaughtered and raped young girls and killed boys...and this could be the events he is referring to...or he is a Bosnian or Croat who lived in the Bosnian or Croatian war and fought along the Bosnian or Croatian army..
Niko says that he walked into some structure and found dead kids who got their throats cut by the enemy...in the war there wasn't any throat cutting of serbian kids since the war was not in Serbia the war was in croatia and bosnia...so how can he be serbian.....

You've not been watching or listening very hard have you?

In one of the conversations he has (I think with Mrs Faustin) he talks about how he and his army colleagues lined up women and children against a wall and shot them, and how a man who has done things like he has is beyond salvation.

Also it wasn't just the Serbs who were killing women and children in that particular conflict, they were certainly the worst perpetrators of war crimes but horrible things were done by all sides, no country was innocent.

Nobody killed inoccent people in that war. ONLY SERBS

EDIT:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niko_Bellic

I think he is serb now.

In war bad things happen and people do terrible things,on both sides, to believe anything else is naive to say the least. The Serbs were much worse than their enemies but their enemies still did horrible things.

If it makes your life easier to believe otherwise then carrying on doing that.

--------------------
Your attention please.

1. Having quotes about yourself by other people as part of your signature is the act of a homosexual, there is nothing wrong with being a homosexual, it's just I thought you should know in case you hadn't worked out your sexuality yet.

2. You have nothing profound to say, and if you did it couldn't be fitted into a signature.

3. You aren't a gangster, a made man, or a cold blooded killer. You are a video game fan.

That is all.
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post May 13 2008, 01:59 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

No. I live in Bosnia, I lived through that war. Serbs attacked us, we didn't attacked them, they attacked us with no good reason.

What Serbs did:
Quote from Wiki:

"The Srebrenica massacre is the largest mass murder in Europe since World War II.[7] In 2004, in an unanimous ruling on the "Prosecutor v. Krstić" case, the Appeals Chamber of the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia (ICTY), located in The Hague, ruled that the Srebrenica massacre was genocide,[8] the Presiding Judge Theodor Meron stating:

By seeking to eliminate a part of the Bosnian Muslims [Bosniaks], the Bosnian Serb forces committed genocide. They targeted for extinction the forty thousand Bosnian Muslims living in Srebrenica, a group which was emblematic of the Bosnian Muslims in general. They stripped all the male Muslim prisoners, military and civilian, elderly and young, of their personal belongings and identification, and deliberately and methodically killed them solely on the basis of their identity.[9]"

Article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Srebrenica_massacre

What we did:
Defended our selfs.
Achievements

+Quote Post
sparkycufc
post May 13 2008, 03:22 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 35,489

You are either deliberately misreading what I wrote or you are burying your head in the sand with regards to what actually happened.

I'm not trying to say that the Serbs did not commit the vast majority of attrocities in the war what I am saying (and it is backed up by UN and EU reports) is that other people committed attrocities too, that's what happens in war.

Atrocities were committed by all sides and against all sectors of the population in Bosnia-Herzegovina between 1992 and 1995. But the Serb strategy of gender-selective mass executions of non-combatant men was the most severe and systematic atrocity inflicted throughout. The war in Bosnia can thus be considered both a genocide against Bosnia's Muslim population, and a gendercide against Muslim men in particular.

http://www.gendercide.org/case_bosnia.html

As I say though if it helps you to deny that anyone other than the Serbs did bad things then that's up to you.

--------------------
Your attention please.

1. Having quotes about yourself by other people as part of your signature is the act of a homosexual, there is nothing wrong with being a homosexual, it's just I thought you should know in case you hadn't worked out your sexuality yet.

2. You have nothing profound to say, and if you did it couldn't be fitted into a signature.

3. You aren't a gangster, a made man, or a cold blooded killer. You are a video game fan.

That is all.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Nec
post May 13 2008, 06:02 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 29,610

Here are all of the posts in the GTA IV section that belong here. I will make an appropriate title for it when someone comes up with one.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post May 13 2008, 07:42 PM
Post #6

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,717

May I suggest "War in Bosnia and Herzegovina"

Idunnolol

---

About Niko Bellic, why doesn't someone just tell us what language/accent he and Roman speak in?

I know there aint no Universal Slavic Language/Accent
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post May 13 2008, 07:56 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

About Niko: >_>
Just wanted to say, someone post a video to "Niko is Serb" topic, so I can hear his accent. So I can see where is he from >_>
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post May 13 2008, 07:58 PM
Post #8

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

Roman said something about his english not being as good as his Serbian or something at the beginning of the game, when he is picking up Niko.
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post May 13 2008, 08:03 PM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

Yea i know, but post it in Niko is Serbian topic-
Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post May 13 2008, 08:36 PM
Post #10

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE(sparkycufc @ May 13 2008, 08:22 AM) [snapback]1435113[/snapback]
You are either deliberately misreading what I wrote or you are burying your head in the sand with regards to what actually happened.

I'm not trying to say that the Serbs did not commit the vast majority of attrocities in the war what I am saying
(and it is backed up by UN and EU reports) is that other people committed attrocities too, that's what happens in war.

Atrocities were committed by all sides and against all sectors of the population in Bosnia-Herzegovina between 1992 and 1995. But the Serb strategy of gender-selective mass executions of non-combatant men was the most severe and systematic atrocity inflicted throughout. The war in Bosnia can thus be considered both a genocide against Bosnia's Muslim population, and a gendercide against Muslim men in particular.

http://www.gendercide.org/case_bosnia.html

As I say though if it helps you to deny that anyone other than the Serbs did bad things then that's up to you.

Have to agree.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post May 13 2008, 08:58 PM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

EU and UN suck balls in working there job...

This post has been edited by neko_ceko: May 13 2008, 08:58 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post May 13 2008, 09:50 PM
Post #12

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE(neko_ceko @ May 13 2008, 01:58 PM) [snapback]1435343[/snapback]
EU and UN suck balls in working there job...

Every service and support mechanism, especially government, sucks to a certain degree.

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone.

We had Bosnian refugees come into Redwood City, California, in the mid 90's.

They had nothing but pure horror stories, as any of the refugees that flee here.

I.E; Vietnamese, etc., it's all the same, whether right or wrong, resulting in innocent casualties.

It's as Sparky stated.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post May 14 2008, 11:28 AM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(§ynch @ May 13 2008, 11:50 PM) [snapback]1435372[/snapback]
Wikipedia can be edited by anyone.

Yes, it can, but it all comes back in few minutes. Its not true, wikipedia can not be edited by anyone. They check every edited article.

And Bosnian war was biggest massacre since WW2.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Marneyo Juano
post May 14 2008, 03:19 PM
Post #14

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 34,285

Neko, with all due respect, you're saying that only serbs have done war crimes in that conflict only because you're from Bosnia, I'm positive that if you were from Serbia, you'd claim that you had no other choice and they attacked you first but nobody reported abut that and you HAD to fight back, or some shit.
You live in one of the discussed countries, so your opinion is obviously subjective.

--------------------
WhEe[/color][color="#ff0000"]SeIzUrE
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post May 14 2008, 03:28 PM
Post #15

Upstanding Citizen

Whatever
Serbs are fucking fascist, they are same like fucking nazis (they are nazis)

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html...750C0A963958260

This post has been edited by neko_ceko: May 14 2008, 03:29 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post May 14 2008, 08:40 PM
Post #16

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

QUOTE(neko_ceko @ May 13 2008, 02:59 PM) [snapback]1435004[/snapback]
No. I live in Bosnia, I lived through that war. Serbs attacked us, we didn't attacked them, they attacked us with no good reason.
Without immersing myself any further in this thread, I have to be suspicious of any statement to this effect.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post May 15 2008, 12:54 PM
Post #17

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Amarillo Suave @ May 14 2008, 10:40 PM) [snapback]1435885[/snapback]
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ May 13 2008, 02:59 PM) [snapback]1435004[/snapback]
Without immersing myself any further in this thread, I have to be suspicious of any statement to this effect.

English?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post May 15 2008, 01:47 PM
Post #18

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Oh never mind.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post May 15 2008, 01:50 PM
Post #19

Upstanding Citizen

No no say it
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post May 15 2008, 03:12 PM
Post #20

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Fine. It seems too black and white to be true. I'm aware of the war crimes, though not the whole cause-and-effect of it, but I don't think such a black and white statement can ever be entirely true.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 01:49 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4