Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Is it just me or does Vice City seem...speedy
Flea
post May 13 2008, 01:52 PM
Post #1

Nobody Special

Group: Members
Member No.: 130

I just downloaded Vice City from steam, mabe its becouse i've been getting used to GTA 4 but in Vice City everything seems to move really fast, like tommy runs really fast and the cars turn fast and everything, could it be the settings on my p.c mabe? Just want to make sure of this aswell, is it becouse i downloaded it from steam that i cant change the level of detail in the display like on sanandreas?
Also when i drive on the sand, the sand that gets spun up has a greenish tint to it and so do white lights, is there anyway to fix this?

--------------------

Compliments to Van Hel Singh

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Sharpie Fetish
post May 21 2008, 07:42 PM
Post #2

Litterer
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 34,595

You shouldnt buy anything off steam if you have to unexpectedly reformat or something you cant get it back.

either way with the greenish tints and white light stuff i think thats a graphics card problem like it cant load the texture or something or i heard that somewhere
Achievements

+Quote Post
HeadCrab
post Jul 25 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,426

QUOTE(Cyantist @ May 21 2008, 03:42 PM) [snapback]1439366[/snapback]
You shouldnt buy anything off steam if you have to unexpectedly reformat or something you cant get it back.

either way with the greenish tints and white light stuff i think thats a graphics card problem like it cant load the texture or something or i heard that somewhere

That's a complete load of bullshit. If you reformat you simply log back into steam and re download the games you lost. You never permanently lose them, not EVER.

--------------------
If at first you don't succeed, forget it and play GTA.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 05:49 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4