Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Stunt Jump trouble
satchboogie
post May 12 2008, 12:10 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 27,691

I'm working on finishing that last bits of the game to get to 100% and there is a stunt jump that I can't seem to get credit for. It's the jump in Alderney where you have to jump over the helicopter by the docks (on top of the booth tunnel). I jump it with the NRG900 and clear the heli and land in the water a good 50 feet past the heli pad, but it keeps saying "not good enough". Do I need a car, or do I have to land on the dock, or what?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
BioSphere
post May 12 2008, 01:01 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 39,882

QUOTE(satchboogie @ May 11 2008, 07:10 PM) [snapback]1434257[/snapback]
I'm working on finishing that last bits of the game to get to 100% and there is a stunt jump that I can't seem to get credit for. It's the jump in Alderney where you have to jump over the helicopter by the docks (on top of the booth tunnel). I jump it with the NRG900 and clear the heli and land in the water a good 50 feet past the heli pad, but it keeps saying "not good enough". Do I need a car, or do I have to land on the dock, or what?

You need to land on the helipad... Start at the end of the tunnel. Don't get to much speed, and you'll land right on it. I used a Blista Compact to do that one. I got all Unique stunt jumps done if you need any more help just ask.

--------------------
GTA IV - 100% Completed
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_6 shooter_*
post Feb 3 2009, 08:50 AM
Post #3

Guests

QUOTE(BioSphere @ May 12 2008, 02:01 AM) [snapback]1434278[/snapback]
QUOTE(satchboogie @ May 11 2008, 07:10 PM) [snapback]1434257[/snapback]

You need to land on the helipad... Start at the end of the tunnel. Don't get to much speed, and you'll land right on it. I used a Blista Compact to do that one. I got all Unique stunt jumps done if you need any more help just ask.

I recently completed all my jumps, so...actually you don't need to land on the helipad. You don't even have too make any contact with the pad or the copter. I got this jump by jumping over them and landing in water, a few meters past the helipad.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2014 - 09:42 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4