IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Pedestrian Quotes, ...what have you herd?
42yearoldinvestm...
post May 14 2008, 05:35 PM
Post #21

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 248

when this guy hit this other guys headlight he yelled you broke my satellite radio
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Albo
post May 14 2008, 07:39 PM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,882

" Atleast I can still smoke in Prison "

I've posted some others in other ped quotes but I think you should have this thread pinned, just saying.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 15 2008, 03:58 PM
Post #23

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

...the cashier at the "MODO" clothing store after i walked in wearing clothes from the russian shop...
"no offense but, did you walk here from alderney or something?"

lol, i love how people in broker, dukes, bohan, and algonquin all have this hate for adlerney... it reminds me a lot of real life... seems like people in NY hate those bastards across the river in jersey biggrin2.gif...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
IV...Whudyadoooo...
post May 15 2008, 04:16 PM
Post #24

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,837

How bout' this one.....
I ran over two or threee people, but left one guy standing.
As soon as the bodies had fallen to the ground, I heard him say,
" Fuck! I got no short term memory!"
Just cuaght me off guard......HIGH - larious
Achievements

+Quote Post
BioSphere
post May 15 2008, 05:11 PM
Post #25

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 39,882

The next time you touch me, you better pay.

I went past a constrution site, and soe guy shoveling said, alright the whole is deep enought, put the body in.

Sprunk Makes me like children

Lets compare sizes

Someone on a cellphone - I swear the next time we do it i'll use a condom

thats some more i've heard.

--------------------
GTA IV - 100% Completed
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 15 2008, 05:32 PM
Post #26

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

QUOTE(BioSphere @ May 11 2008, 07:22 AM) [snapback]1433870[/snapback]
-- Cheesey Vagina -- that one gets on my nerves... i hear it so much.

Ugh, same here, fucking way too much for comfort. I always kill every ped in sight in hope that I'll annihilate the person who says it. sleep.gif

@Tech; Yeah there's a ped scream from GTA2. Some of the menu sounds are reused too.. There's alot of recycling that goes on when R* make a game, and I love it.

This post has been edited by Asthenia: May 15 2008, 05:37 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
BioSphere
post May 15 2008, 05:40 PM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

@Tech; Yeah there's a ped scream from GTA2. Some of the menu sounds are reused too.. There's alot of recycling that goes on when R* make a game, and I love it.

Yep. Listen to the cops when you steal a car, it says We have a grand theft auto, and it sounds like the voice exactly off of GTA 1.. i love it.

This post has been edited by BioSphere: May 15 2008, 05:41 PM

--------------------
GTA IV - 100% Completed
Achievements

+Quote Post
BioSphere
post May 16 2008, 04:32 AM
Post #28

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Not really a pedestrian quote, but its something written on a gravestone...
--**Spoiler**--

[spoiler]On Francis Mcreary's Tomb stone it says, Brave, Honest, Shot Dead...
lol[/spoiler]

--------------------
GTA IV - 100% Completed
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 16 2008, 01:50 PM
Post #29

Boss
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,397

I bumped into a random girl last night and she said, "Are you trying to fuck me?"

That's when I noticed one thing left out of GTA4 is the ability to give a positive or negative response to random NPC's by pressing up/down or whatever it was. Otherwise, I probably woulda been fucking her right there in front of the cathedral.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 16 2008, 03:09 PM
Post #30

i returned a car for brucie, and as i pulled it into the garage i herd a ped say this:
"WOW! i'm on TV!"

lol, technically he was... he was on my TV screen... lol, now that's creative...

This post has been edited by bOnEs: May 16 2008, 03:10 PM

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 16 2008, 07:20 PM
Post #31

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

QUOTE(BioSphere @ May 15 2008, 06:40 PM) [snapback]1436299[/snapback]

Yep. Listen to the cops when you steal a car, it says We have a grand theft auto, and it sounds like the voice exactly off of GTA 1.. i love it.

Yeah! I forgot about that, especially when they say Boabo. Sounds pulled straight from 1.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TheAnalogKid2112
post May 16 2008, 09:25 PM
Post #32

Oh boy! Oberto! Penis! Bundt cake! D-O's Can

Member No.: 39,933
PSN Name: TheAnalogKid2112

I like how the cops in (i think) the helicopters say SMILE FOR THE CAMERA, ASSHOLE!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Corcovado
post May 16 2008, 09:52 PM
Post #33

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 32,953

Ped on phone: 'dont call it weed on the phone, say you want to buy a green t-shirt!', and: 'how was I to know she was you sister!?'

two girls standing outside a building smoking: 'at least in prison you can smoke inside!'

on the subject on helicopter comments and past gta's this is my favourite from SA:
police officer in helicopter: 'hey! I can see my house from here!'

Achievements

+Quote Post
Iandip94
post May 17 2008, 08:20 PM
Post #34

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,193

QUOTE(The_Technician @ May 10 2008, 09:57 PM) [snapback]1433837[/snapback]
anyone know if there are any quotes from old games in this one?

i havent really been playing attention to the city or its inhabitants, as i've been going full on singleplayer or multiplayer so i havent been wrapped up in the cities life, but all i know is that Liberty City is like New York on crack...

Yes,in heard the cops say "The suspect's on foot!" Same tone from SA,but it's not funny,it's annoying now!

--------------------
What???
You expect a signature???
Achievements

+Quote Post
JosephLive93
post May 17 2008, 08:42 PM
Post #35

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,836

Only one I can remember right now, and I can't get over

"I won't let you aliens get me and steal my sperm"

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Iscariah
post May 17 2008, 08:56 PM
Post #36

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,051

I just LOVE when Niko is drunk and calls for a cab. Sometimes he says hilarious things like "Yellow Car!!!" or something like "Mister Men!". I'd really laugh my ass off on it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ill Bill
post May 18 2008, 05:27 AM
Post #37

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,866

The best one i've ever heard (i even changed my mind about making an account on the forum) was when i bumped into a homeless guy sleeping in an alleyway, and he said "I AIN'T GOT NO BANANAS"
another favourite of mine is when you're on the mission to [spoiler]get revenge on the guy who kills roman (if you decide to take the heroin deal at the end of the game).[/spoiler] and Little Jacob says "wan some weed?" probably just the way he says it and the situation he says it in.
theres too many though this game has so many quotes and so many lines of script

and to the above poster a good one when you call for a taxi drunk is "ARRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHHHHH".. Niko just screams really loud at the taxi when you try to hail it.

This post has been edited by Ill Bill: May 18 2008, 05:28 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
P K
post May 18 2008, 06:04 AM
Post #38

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,863

QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 15 2008, 10:58 AM) [snapback]1436251[/snapback]
...the cashier at the "MODO" clothing store after i walked in wearing clothes from the russian shop...
"no offense but, did you walk here from alderney or something?"

Another one from that guy is: "Wow!! Was there a Binco explosion or something?" (Binco being the cheapest clothes store in San Andreas)
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 18 2008, 04:04 PM
Post #39

ok, i've got a few quotes from the bums... i was hanging out at that underground subway spot where the homeless live... it's pretty cool down there... anyways...

"it's my sperm, not yours, alien!!"

"mommy, is that you inside that man?!"

"ughh, i knew i shouldn't of eaten that dead pigeon..."

This post has been edited by bOnEs: May 18 2008, 04:04 PM

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Swiift
post May 18 2008, 05:53 PM
Post #40

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 12,096

i punched this women in the hospital..

she said: "I bet you have a small penis." huh.gif < she got me mistaken for someone else... happy.gif

This post has been edited by Niko Vance: May 18 2008, 05:54 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 12:02 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4