Reply to this topicStart new topic
> What Have You Noticed?
glowworm
post May 14 2008, 01:08 PM
Post #41

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,065

last night i was doing a mission and taking some guys out with the sniper rifle, i was scaning the scene and noticed a guy up on the telephone pole working on the wires. never even crossed my mind that they'd have characters doing that, makes me wonder what else i've missed by not looking up.

that being said, i think it would be pretty cool if they had peds commit suicide by jumping from sky scrapers. how sweet would it be if you're walking around star junction, then all the sudden you hear a scream and then SPLAT, dead guy.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_GTA Juggalo_*
post May 14 2008, 01:38 PM
Post #42

Guests

I've noticed a taxi driver throwing a coffee cup out the window of his car.
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Foo
post May 14 2008, 02:13 PM
Post #43

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,278

If you time it right. You can open your car door and have a passing car tear it off. really funny.

--------------------
Be Nothing
Achievements

+Quote Post
FrankCastle
post May 14 2008, 03:20 PM
Post #44

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 34,440

They did put a lot of detail into the game although they missed some obvious ones too. People walk around with umbrellas when it rains and they cover their heads... great. But why don't cars have wipers?

Also, what happened to the fuel doors on the cars they used to have in SA. I would aim for it when I needed a quick explosion. Why did they not include the fuel doors?
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post May 14 2008, 03:25 PM
Post #45

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,360
Xfire Identity: nekoceko

QUOTE(FrankCastle @ May 14 2008, 05:20 PM) [snapback]1435709[/snapback]
They did put a lot of detail into the game although they missed some obvious ones too. People walk around with umbrellas when it rains and they cover their heads... great. But why don't cars have wipers?

Also, what happened to the fuel doors on the cars they used to have in SA. I would aim for it when I needed a quick explosion. Why did they not include the fuel doors?

Well in real life when you shoot your gun at car Fuel doors, or if you shoot its fuel tank, car won't explode.
Achievements

+Quote Post
FrankCastle
post May 14 2008, 03:42 PM
Post #46

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(neko_ceko @ May 14 2008, 11:25 AM) [snapback]1435712[/snapback]
QUOTE(FrankCastle @ May 14 2008, 05:20 PM) [snapback]1435709[/snapback]

Well in real life when you shoot your gun at car Fuel doors, or if you shoot its fuel tank, car won't explode.

That's true, if the tank has gas in it the car is less likely to explode. Cars are more likely to explode when they have an empty tank with only fumes in it. I still think they should have kept the fuel doors on the cars and just left out the explosions. It's a minor detail that adds more to the realism.
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post May 14 2008, 04:04 PM
Post #47

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,360
Xfire Identity: nekoceko

Yea well...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Nec
post May 14 2008, 04:25 PM
Post #48

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 29,610

You can blow up cop cars that way, but those are the only ones I think.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
BioSphere
post May 15 2008, 04:40 AM
Post #49

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 39,882

I just noticed something.. And its really worth mentioning, and you may have not known about this.

When the cops are after you, if they can't see you or notice where you're going, your stars are gray, but if they see can see you or aim at you or know where you're going they are white.. I Just noticed this and think its a really cool feature.

--------------------
GTA IV - 100% Completed
Achievements

+Quote Post
sirgraham
post May 15 2008, 10:20 PM
Post #50

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,732

The Mr. & Mrs. Smith maneuver

I figured out a really cool thing for driving and shooting.. I call it the Mr.&Mrs. Smith....
While your driving at a good speed,, and you have someone chasing you.. break out your window..
Then hit the E brake and steer left....once you start to slide to the left, hit the reverse ( left trigger), and steer right. You should have done a 180. hold the reverse button in and click the right stick to aim your view to the fron of the car.. Then start shooting at the person chasing you. Then just spin it back,, Steer to the right, then slam the accelerator, and correct the steering. It takes some practice,, and its mostly for style,, but its fun to do.. I think it makes it easier to hit your target if they are behind you.

QUOTE(Anton @ May 13 2008, 08:23 AM) [snapback]1434958[/snapback]
anyone found the Sultan RS yet? it spawns behind that house where you leave the heroin for someone in the bushes. nowhere else, it has spoilers, red brake discs and does a pshhhh noise when you change gear to release the oxygen build up and make it go faster.

i think there are some vids on youtube on where to find it

I found the RS While driving on my way to a race... I found two accually.. I park both outside a safe house ,, then i used them and smashed them thinking they were a common car.... I wonder why i found one on the streets and no one else has. Or have they?
Achievements

+Quote Post
DeMiZe-420-
post May 16 2008, 12:18 AM
Post #51

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,661

too many things to mention

Little Jacob throwing trash out of the car if the windows are down (along with the smoke)
Running into an alleyway while dippin from the cops and i find a door to a random apartment complex
If you do burnouts for too long the tires will pop and you will riding on rims
shooting people through the car window and their head lands on the horn, or the car keeps on driving

--------------------
PS3 Overall Rank - 988
PS3 Car Jack City Rank - 142

PSN: DeMiZe-420- Add it
Achievements

+Quote Post
BioSphere
post May 16 2008, 01:06 AM
Post #52

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 39,882

QUOTE(sirgraham @ May 15 2008, 05:20 PM) [snapback]1436442[/snapback]
The Mr. & Mrs. Smith maneuver

I figured out a really cool thing for driving and shooting.. I call it the Mr.&Mrs. Smith....
While your driving at a good speed,, and you have someone chasing you.. break out your window..
Then hit the E brake and steer left....once you start to slide to the left, hit the reverse ( left trigger), and steer right. You should have done a 180. hold the reverse button in and click the right stick to aim your view to the fron of the car.. Then start shooting at the person chasing you. Then just spin it back,, Steer to the right, then slam the accelerator, and correct the steering. It takes some practice,, and its mostly for style,, but its fun to do.. I think it makes it easier to hit your target if they are behind you.

I just tried this... Omg it is hard to do, but really fun, it took me a couple tries, but i finally got it, and is going to serve me well in mulitplayer! good idea thnx.

This post has been edited by BioSphere: May 16 2008, 01:11 AM

--------------------
GTA IV - 100% Completed
Achievements

+Quote Post
BASE-RACE
post May 18 2008, 12:42 AM
Post #53

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 377
PSN Name: RAMINACTION

i noticed that when you steal from or attack gang members ( russians guys with suits from broker,puerto ricans from bohan) more come to back them up or they try to ram your car....

--------------------

It's Like You See it comin but your already too late...........
Achievements

+Quote Post
jackdaddy2008
post May 18 2008, 01:00 AM
Post #54

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,828

The funniest thing I noticed was when I was running from a cop after shooting a pigeon on one star.
While crossing a street in Dukes, I got knocked over so hard that I went in the air, and landed on a tramp at the edge of the alley.
He got angry and attacked me, so I punched him, while the fat cop was shooting at me. The tramp took a bullet then his mate attacked me as well.
The cop shot then shot his mate, probably aiming for me.
Then someone else started shooting at us.
Fearing a shoeing, I ran down the alley and lost my wanted level.
When I went back down the alley, there was a huge brawl with 3 cop cars, a few more tramps and some mental gun toting russians.
Whatever, I ran away form must have got out of hand.
The tramps got massacred, the cops pretty much got shot to bits and I ended up getting involved and got killled by the russians!

Probably one of those you had to be theres, but still the funniest thing I noticed as slightly out of kilter to happen in the game, it was random.

I also noticed that you cannot be stopped by the cops if you are driving a rubbish truck, particularly handy if you are trying for a Noose cruiser.
Achievements

+Quote Post
FrankCastle
post May 18 2008, 07:57 PM
Post #55

Upstanding Citizen

Niko breaks the window when he wants to shoot while driving. Wouldn't it be easier for him to let the window down? Is breaking it really necessary?
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA ShutDown
post May 18 2008, 08:15 PM
Post #56

Vandal

Member No.: 37,926
XBL Gamertag: XbL ShutDown

Its possible to still control the Annihalator when it gets chopped in half

Just with a lil bit of difficulty

--------------------

First ever member on iGrandTheftAuto.com to be given a Warning which proceeded to another Warning = 20% Warning.
Achievements

+Quote Post
-Toge-
post May 18 2008, 09:05 PM
Post #57

Nobody Special

Member No.: 40,026
XBL Gamertag: DustyShadez
PSN Name: DustyShadez

A ship at the Alderney port is named Wet Dream.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
adc122223
post May 19 2008, 07:23 AM
Post #58

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,915

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET IN A STUPID TAXI PROPERLY.?!! EVERYTIME I GO TO GET IN ONE HE GOES TO STEAL IT,
IT TAKES ABOUT TWO MINS TO JUST TO GET INTO ONE JUST AS A PASSENGER, ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Achievements

+Quote Post
JustCuz
post May 19 2008, 07:29 AM
Post #59

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 29,386

Suggestion One: Don't type all in caps.
Suggestion Two: Press L1 (PS3) or LB (360) to hail a taxi. When a taxi stops, walk up to it and hold Triangle (PS3) or Y (360) You can also "steal" someone else's taxi by holding the above to enter a taxi, Niko should pull them out and hop in himself.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DanD
post May 19 2008, 09:13 AM
Post #60

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 37,897

I noticed a guy appearing to piss against a wall in one of the buildings on an early mission.
Achievements

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 07:09 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4