> What Have You Noticed?
Alex37
post Jul 26 2009, 03:08 PM
Post #201

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 54,586

In one mission, Niko saying - he's name is johney, or a something..
Refrence to gta iv lost & damned.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
slimshady
post Aug 4 2009, 06:02 AM
Post #202

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 54,950

thumbup.gif if you date kiki she really likes you and i picked her becuase shes beter sobohoe only
cares about her self and i got tired of it. She is worse than kiki.

QUOTE(BioSphere @ Dec 10 2008, 03:03 AM) [snapback]1474583[/snapback]
I was standing in cervia heights on inchon avenue in an alley, and i heard people arguing in an apartment. it was funny. I just noticed this and thought i'd tell it. You'll hear things like Alright bitch, and fuck you you mother fucking blah blah blah and it goes on and on. Its a little muffled but you can understand what they say most of the time.
yes mostly when i get out of my apartment i can hear everyone talking
Achievements

+Quote Post
Apocolyptic Diet...
post Aug 10 2009, 06:12 AM
Post #203

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 52,327

I've noticed a lot of people use helicopter blades to get major air with scooters in multiplayer. Its fun to do; Get a friend and a chopper in the airport and angle the blades towards an elevated dirt mound and when the scooter nearly reaches the jump, your friend moves forward to angle the blades to send you flying towards the airport. The farthest I've gotten was the outer parking lot. Tons of fun 'til you get that one bad one where your friend angles the blades too late and chops you up. unsure.gif
I've even found many ways into countless buildings through various locations ranging from the warehouse near the Broker/Dukes Expressway, the building near the arch by the park on the same island, the airport warehouses. Thats pretty much what I explore in LC. Always looking for more. ph34r.gif

--------------------
Do you remember your first piece of ass? Yeah? Do you remember your first blowjob? Yeah? How'd it taste?

Achievements

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 9 10 11
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th December 2014 - 01:03 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4