IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> your most pathetic/best death or kill, The above!
lunasea
post May 7 2008, 06:25 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,587

the name says it all for me im ashamed to say V pretty random but

Had less than full health was in the fire truck going fairly fast south on algonquin and took a right turn and meant to hit O but hit triangle and got under my own wheels

stupid.gif

My best random kill would be i did a backflip with a NRG900 off a stunt jump and managed to land on a person killing them thumbup.gif

--------------------
Some days its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ThePaleOgre
post May 7 2008, 06:44 AM
Post #2

Nobody Special

Member No.: 39,797
XBL Gamertag: PaleOgre

While hunting for pigeons with full health and armor I stopped on a bridge with the driver side towards oncoming traffic
I got out and started to line up my shot on the bird but suddenly I was smashed into my car by an SUV which instantly killed me
It startled me, embarrassed me, and cost me ten thousand GTA Monies
It was a very facepalm moment

This post has been edited by ThePaleOgre: May 7 2008, 06:45 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
sketch449
post May 7 2008, 06:49 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,470

The first day i had gtaIV i started a fight with this random guy and i killed him, went to fight another then the ambulance ran me over and killed me.

The funniest however was when my sis was nagging me for a go and she ran straight into a car outside the hospital and died. She doesn't like IV anymore
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ex-PS Fanboy
post May 7 2008, 03:30 PM
Post #4

Get off my Planet

Member No.: 33,730
XBL Gamertag: CFO Charles
PSN Name: PS-FANBOY1

best kill: on the mission A Dish Served Cold, i went up on a dockside crane to get a vantage point, and someguy eventually came up, so i pulled out my M4, and gun butt him over the edge, then shot him and killed him before he hit the ground

most pathetic death: On Ivan the Not So Terrible, when you chase him through the construction site, he climbed up the crane and i accidentally ran to fast over the stairs leading to the crane and fell to my death
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 7 2008, 04:20 PM
Post #5

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

Best Kill was after crashing a car into a crowd in the park, this Hasidic Jew looking guy attacked me. A chase and fist fight ensued across Middle Park and ended with me outrunning him a little and waiting for him to come around corner; into a tunnel where I shot him in the face repeatedly with the combat shotgun; splattering blood on a couple of passerbyers.

Best Death was when I had Brucie drop me off in Star Junction in a helicopter; I couldn't get off the building, and tried to get into the window washer to get down; ended up falling many stories, landing on a passing car, sending glass and blood flying everywhere. It looked like my impact killed the driver too, but I couldn't confirm (screen faded to black)...

INSANE.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Canadianbacon123
post May 7 2008, 04:42 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,475
XBL Gamertag: Lockdown12345

most pathetic kill was when I killed a guy with a fence gate lol

pathetic death was falling off the roof of a skyscraper, took about 10 secs to hit the ground, then I bounced when I did

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Lexi
post May 7 2008, 05:45 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,212

Most entertaining death would have to be getting the back end of my heli taken out by a plane by the airport, then after landing on the strip getting killed by a wheel of another plane.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Naphthyloxy
post May 7 2008, 06:33 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,578

Most pathetic dead would have to be getting drunk with Packie over in Algonquin, and taking him home making my way to Dukes Boulevard with the cops trailing us since Algonquin. The car flips over and I get out only to have six patrols follow up and t-bone Packie against two patrol cars (I have less than 25% health now). I get in the getaway car that should have been for both of us only to be shot in the face by an overweight cop at point blank range.

My best kill is when someone grabbed onto the door handle of the car that I stole from them and then driving off fast enough so they wont fall off, hitting a stunt jump, flipping over on the side that they were on and crushing them once I hit the ground.

--------------------
[spoiler]Signatures relate to an ever concerning growth in individuality.[/spoiler]
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mzeppelin
post May 8 2008, 01:23 AM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 18,428

I thought the cop had died and I started walking away, then he got up and shot me dead (I already was almost dead). It got me pissed cause it should've been him not me that went.

--------------------
All GTAs: 100%.. besides IV which is currently 85.33%
Achievements

+Quote Post
Nec
post May 8 2008, 09:00 PM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 29,610

This is lame and funny.
I was taking a cab from one end of an island to another (the long way) and apparently the cab ran into someone and pissed them off enough to follow all the way to my destination. So I got out of the cab thinking the guy would go after the cabbie since he was the one driving. Nope. He punched it, chased me down, and pinned me to a wall. I heard him screaming, "My fucking car!!" as I was dying.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
lunasea
post May 9 2008, 02:35 AM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,587

QUOTE(Nec @ May 8 2008, 09:00 PM) [snapback]1432630[/snapback]
This is lame and funny.
I was taking a cab from one end of an island to another (the long way) and apparently the cab ran into someone and pissed them off enough to follow all the way to my destination. So I got out of the cab thinking the guy would go after the cabbie since he was the one driving. Nope. He punched it, chased me down, and pinned me to a wall. I heard him screaming, "My fucking car!!" as I was dying.

Reading that last sentence is f...ing hillarious.

--------------------
Some days its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Gutbomb
post May 9 2008, 06:32 PM
Post #12

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,313

Most pathetic death: Eddie Low killed me. Enough said. I forgot the cops took my weapons.

Most pathetic kill: I killed Isaac's girl. I felt bad about that one.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Sofaking8up
post May 10 2008, 02:56 AM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,663

In the mission three leaf clover, I was backing my way into the subway tunnel shooting and was on the wrong side of the tracks and got drilled by a fuckin train!!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mr. Evisu
post May 11 2008, 08:27 AM
Post #14

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,595

Haha my best one was on a mission for Bernie when you have to chase his 'Stalker' on a Moped (fine gentlemangio) and I approached a turning a bit fast (hard to believe on a fine gentlemangio I know!) and mounted a curb & a pedestrian, casung me to back flip into the air, then coming down landing on top of the same pedestrian!

Another one was when I was driving down some street in the Infernus & hit a pedestrian crossing the road at pretty much full speed....this made him fly off up & forward, I kept my foot in it and when the pedestrian fell out the sky he hit the bonnet, causing him to fly off once again!
Achievements

+Quote Post
BioSphere
post May 11 2008, 08:31 AM
Post #15

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 39,882

My best kill was when i was driving and i hit a cop while driving and a car chasing me hit him again before he hit the ground...

My worst death, was when i was playing Deathmatch and i shot an RPG and then the rocket swirled around all over and came back at me and kill me, exploding the gas pumps i was running past.

My worst kill shooting an old lady in the back of the head with a sniper rifle while she was carrying her groceries to her lonely home back in alderny...

My best death is when i jumped off of the Roderdam Tower (Empire State Building) And Niko Screamed and i felt so bad after that scream, then his feet hit a ledge then he twirled down to the next ledge and hit his face then he twirled down and down and down and then finally hit his cranium on the pavement, then my rocket launcher went off and then blew up the car next to me then blew me to the side of the building... it was a once in a lifetime thing!

This post has been edited by BioSphere: May 11 2008, 08:39 AM

--------------------
GTA IV - 100% Completed
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pez
post May 11 2008, 10:15 AM
Post #16

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 39,589

My best kill to a ped is
i had an infurnus, going top end towards a hotdog van
the hotdogg van smashed off a wall and went bang aswell as dissapeared! laugh.gif lol (hotdog boy died instantly R.I.P.)
i was pissin myself

This post has been edited by Gangsta™: May 11 2008, 10:16 AM

--------------------
You can piss and not shit,
but you cant shit and not piss.
Achievements

+Quote Post
shakezerofive
post May 11 2008, 11:20 AM
Post #17

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,820

in an ironic twist, while getting into a fist fight with a civilian, we both delievered a KO punch to each other at the same time, so i died and he died, falling on top of me in slow motion. it was a great punch. lol
Achievements

+Quote Post
Gilligan
post May 11 2008, 01:54 PM
Post #18

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,442

I crashed into a car, the driver got mad and so got out. I drove into his open door, and crushed his body in between the door and the car. Funny as hell
Achievements

+Quote Post
Zeus
post May 11 2008, 01:57 PM
Post #19

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 40,601

I was trying to get away from the police and a wall was coming up so I decided to jump out of the car. Unfortunately I had not much health left and when I jumped out I somehow jumped ahead of the car and the car ranover, thus killing me.
Achievements

+Quote Post
mattyg
post May 12 2008, 12:34 AM
Post #20

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,033

--Remeber "Deconstruction for Beginners"? I had JUST started the ground part and as I was being shot at and returning fire at the workers...somehow, someone came up behind me, butted me with his smg, screamed "fucking retard." and I died....FULL health, no armor. He got me RIGHT in the back of the head. I was pissed and embarrased hahaha.

--Another one...I was in a shootout with ONE more guy to kill...seriously he was the last person alive...I had NO health and i was behind cover so I figured NO BIGGIE. and I walked from around the corner to finish him off cause at this point he was really close to death...definately one shot, BUT as soon as I killed him, he went down and dropped his pistol. The pistol fired when it hit the ground and hit me. I died...=(

--As for a kill...I got into a fight with a hobo on the mini-golf course, countered his punch and ended up spin kicking him into a little water pool where he died hahaha.

This post has been edited by mattyg: May 12 2008, 12:49 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2014 - 01:31 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4