Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The snow storm, help
Genocidal
post May 4 2008, 03:49 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,288

can someone please help im stuck on the missson from elizabeta the snow storm i can get the coke from the warehouse fine but the swat team always kill me i dont want to use cheats or anything but iam been tempted as i have failed this misson a bunch of times and am losing too much money to the hospital sad.gif
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Shard
post May 4 2008, 05:10 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,647

I had to give this mission a few of goes before I survived. What I did was plan ahead for my getaway by parking a fast car outside the old hospital (like where that first couple of gangmembers are outside). Take out all of the gangmembers carefully, using the cover system and the mini-map so you can see where they all are and once they're all dead, grab the coke. The best idea now is to take cover where you have a view of all of the entrances to the room, then you can pick the cops off one by one when they come in. I chose the big room near where the coke is (take a right then a left when exiting the coke room), with the explosive barrels, and I took cover behind the washing machine, giving me a clear shot at both doors and even down the hallway, and even an explosive barrel to blindfire at when a cop stood near it. Once there are no more cops on your radar, make a run for your car, and then it's up to you to lose the wanted level.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post May 4 2008, 05:30 PM
Post #3

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 7,717

Take it real slow. Just try and kill as many gang members without losing any health. It's not that hard. Use the shotgun and keep blindfiring with it. Once the cops come, do the same thing except make your way out of the place. Aim for head shots as some of them have body armour and can take a few more hits. Keep killing the cops inside the place until they're no longer storming the building. Then slowly (using cover etc..) kill everyone outside. J

Jump in a cop car and then do the usual tactics of losing cops

That is:

Get rid of the tail - just keep making loads of turns, use alleyways etc.. just make sure that they can't find you - The helicopter isn't as hard to beat as you'd think
Once that's done, Get out of the zone (if they're not following you, it shouldn't be that hard)
Hide in an alleyway or a corner where they won't find you again
Wait out the time until the heat is off you
Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post May 4 2008, 07:50 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,351

This mission is a lot easier once you know where the easy spots are.

To take out the gang members without losing any health, go round the back of the old hospital and you'll find a ladder which takes you to the second level. From there you can take out the enemies you see and then the explosives barrels for the ones you can't.

Once you've got the coke throw a few grenades at the NOOSE and charge out the front of the building. Run around to the right and you'll find a nice Jetmax waiting for you at the dock. Just go south until you lose the cops (the chopper can't keep up with you) and then you're done. Simple when you know how biggrin.gif

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Thrilla in Manila_*
post May 4 2008, 07:57 PM
Post #5

Guests

I tired calling kiki to clear my wanted level but she said that they are serious... she also said they are real serious when I had a 1 star level so it might be that I've been calling her to get the heat off of me recently...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Jesseeast
post May 4 2008, 08:11 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,372

I used the shotgun and finished it the first try... Once you get out of the house run into the water and onto the speed boat and take off... You will get away very easily.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Nec
post May 4 2008, 08:28 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 29,610

Heh, looks like I did it the hard way. Started ground level and took them all out, grabbed the coke, took out all the cops, grabbed a truck and was chased for a long time. Finally made it to a PNS. Took me 4 tries to get it.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Mad Space Ghost
post May 4 2008, 09:13 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 37,989

EASIEST WAY!

Get out of the hospital once you get the coke going out of the front etrance run to your right and go through the cut out fence and go to the water now jump off the edge into the water u should see a jetmax get in it and outrun them from in the water!

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
braveheartofg
post May 4 2008, 10:16 PM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,660

Wow, unsure.gif thanks Duffman for the ladder tip and eh...everyone else for the boats! really helped got it first time smile.gif

--------------------
They're both under the limit-I just checked!
  1. ...
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. just wanted to get to four!!! can't wait
xbox is shite

and thats why you have an XBL username?

Your signature is too big. The maximum size is 550 by 250 pixels. Your old one was 600 x 332.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Lee
post May 5 2008, 11:00 AM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 70
PSN Name: Fodder007

Also, there's a sniper mission not long before this one so you should have some sniper bullets left. You can kill any people outdoors before getting close. Then if you use the ladder like Duffman said, you can get a couple more from range once your inside.

--------------------

Platinum - LBP, RE5, Fifa09, Infamous, Batman, Tiger Woods 10, Assassins Creed 2
1000G - Oblivion, Crackdown, Halo 3, COD4, W@W, FableII, Fallout 3, Fifa09

PSN: Fodder007
Achievements

+Quote Post
GTA_CJ
post May 5 2008, 11:57 AM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,052

Theres a health pack in the right back room.

Like as in if your facing where the swat guys are coming from, its the right back room.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks to wozza69 for the great sig, ur the best man!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Genocidal
post May 5 2008, 07:38 PM
Post #12

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,288

thanks guys i did it thumbup.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
adrian43092
post May 5 2008, 07:56 PM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,348

QUOTE(Genocidal @ May 4 2008, 11:49 AM) [snapback]1430101[/snapback]
can someone please help im stuck on the missson from elizabeta the snow storm i can get the coke from the warehouse fine but the swat team always kill me i dont want to use cheats or anything but iam been tempted as i have failed this misson a bunch of times and am losing too much money to the hospital sad.gif

Yea. I had trouble with this mission as well. Your best bet on beating the mission is pickin' up some body armor from the gun supplier. Then go to the hospital and take it one guy at a time. As soon as the SWAT comes, kill the 3 that will come inside the building and hurry out of their to the bobcat truck in front of the hospital. Lose the 3 star wanted rating and take the cocaine to little jacob. Hope this Helps. rolleyes.gif

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 5 2008, 07:56 PM
Post #14

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i actually did this one my first try, which was quite shocking considering that these intense gun fights usually end with me dying at least once...

i decided that i learned my lesson the hard way with manny's first mission... which is: look for alternate entrances... so, i walked around the back of the hospital and found the ladder duffman mentioned above... once inside, you can easily pick off most of the gang members from right up there on the second floor... once i got the drugs though, i carefully made my way out the front door by walking around with my gun in manual aim... as soon as i spotted someone, i held the button down all the way to lock onto them... shoot and move... shoot and move... shoot and move...

i ran across the field and right out front where my vehicle that i arrived in was still there... jumped in, and then it was just a matter of fleeing the cops, which took a while but, the chase was really fun and intense!!...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ViceMan
post May 5 2008, 08:55 PM
Post #15

Pessimistic nihilistic.

Member No.: 10,896
PSN Name: ViceyThaShizzle

IMO that was the first HARD mission in-game, it took me three tries to do it, and I didn't know about the bloody jetmax parked in the water. Even the later missions seemed a lot easier than that one.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Scratch
post May 5 2008, 08:57 PM
Post #16

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 4,730

There is also a speedboat outside - quite easy to lose cops! So far, this has been by-far the hardest mission.

--------------------
98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Sarahske
post May 7 2008, 03:18 AM
Post #17

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,414

QUOTE(Shard @ May 5 2008, 03:10 AM) [snapback]1430133[/snapback]
I had to give this mission a few of goes before I survived. What I did was plan ahead for my getaway by parking a fast car outside the old hospital (like where that first couple of gangmembers are outside). Take out all of the gangmembers carefully, using the cover system and the mini-map so you can see where they all are and once they're all dead, grab the coke. The best idea now is to take cover where you have a view of all of the entrances to the room, then you can pick the cops off one by one when they come in. I chose the big room near where the coke is (take a right then a left when exiting the coke room), with the explosive barrels, and I took cover behind the washing machine, giving me a clear shot at both doors and even down the hallway, and even an explosive barrel to blindfire at when a cop stood near it. Once there are no more cops on your radar, make a run for your car, and then it's up to you to lose the wanted level.

I struggled with this mission to, i just did exactly what Shard said and finished it without even getting shot once smile.gif so easy then, thanks.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mzeppelin
post May 7 2008, 03:53 AM
Post #18

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 18,428

This mission is pretty easy if you use proper cover. Just stay crouched down with a SMG, AK, or M4 out and keep covered behind walls, and you should be able to kill the SWAT pretty easily.

--------------------
All GTAs: 100%.. besides IV which is currently 85.33%
Achievements

+Quote Post
Get Inda Car HO ...
post May 7 2008, 04:04 AM
Post #19

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 6,797

QUOTE(Mzeppelin @ May 6 2008, 11:53 PM) [snapback]1431551[/snapback]
This mission is pretty easy if you use proper cover. Just stay crouched down with a SMG, AK, or M4 out and keep covered behind walls, and you should be able to kill the SWAT pretty easily.

Word, the difficulty is highly overrated. I just cleared out all my enemies with a shotty and an assualt rifle, took out the NOOSE with the shotty, hightailed to the speed boat and all was good.

But it's best to do this mission in the day cause it's pretty hard to see at night, you may get lost.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
jobs
post May 7 2008, 10:52 AM
Post #20

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,151

QUOTE(Nec @ May 4 2008, 10:28 PM) [snapback]1430252[/snapback]
Heh, looks like I did it the hard way. Started ground level and took them all out, grabbed the coke, took out all the cops, grabbed a truck and was chased for a long time. Finally made it to a PNS. Took me 4 tries to get it.

Same here. Took me 5 tries or so.

QUOTE(Get Inda Car HO 69 @ May 7 2008, 06:04 AM) [snapback]1431553[/snapback]
QUOTE(Mzeppelin @ May 6 2008, 11:53 PM) [snapback]1431551[/snapback]

Word, the difficulty is highly overrated. I just cleared out all my enemies with a shotty and an assualt rifle, took out the NOOSE with the shotty, hightailed to the speed boat and all was good.

But it's best to do this mission in the day cause it's pretty hard to see at night, you may get lost.

This mission is, by far, the hardset I've tried (I'm around 60% through the game). I didn't know about the boat at the time though. I can imagine it being a whole lot easier to get away by water than by road.

--------------------
32" Samsung LCD
42" LG Plasma
PS3 60gb
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2014 - 06:21 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4