Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Indy
post May 7 2008, 02:16 PM
Post #42

Vandal

Group: Members
Member No.: 23,844

Screw it, i'm not lookin. I'd rather someone else put in the hardwork, i doubt she even exists.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
J-Mi
post May 7 2008, 02:38 PM
Post #43

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,846

found her too. haven't bothered lookin 4 her yet
Attached File(s)
Attached File  Photo_0037.jpg ( 939.5K ) Number of downloads: 566

Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 7 2008, 04:48 PM
Post #44

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i tried a couple times last night to find her when i wanted to take a break from the missions... found nothing...

i thought i found her at first and was about to take a picture but, she wasn't sucking on a lollipop... however, she did have the strapless red top but, a black skirt with fishnets and black gloves... i don't think it's her, even though she sorta looked like her but, she didn't dress like her, and i couldn't pick her up anyways...

i too, am just now gonna let someone else find her... a few tries is enough because in SA, it only took a few tries to find the famous bum outside of zero's RC shop so, lola shouldn't take more than a few tries as well... unless she is always in the same spot and i just keep missing that spot... but, i highly doubt that...

an xbox achievement? is it listed in your achievement list or did someone just make that one up too?

This post has been edited by bOnEs: May 7 2008, 04:48 PM

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 7 2008, 05:01 PM
Post #45

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

xbox achievement: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/s...ead.php?t=70402

Lola Building Address IRL: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&...liW_FSFKw9IsDRw

Source: http://www.gta4.tv/article/782976/new-yorks-gta4-billboard/

I looked around all night for her too. I am going home on my lunch break to see if the NYC map location helps me locate her on the GTA4 map.
Achievements

+Quote Post
glowworm
post May 7 2008, 06:13 PM
Post #46

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,065

^wow, great research. i'm going to have to search for her. i wish there were garages like in the past GTA's; i would pick her up then lock her in.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 7 2008, 06:46 PM
Post #47

Boss
Group Icon

I'm trying to find a website I read recently where someone else mentioned this building (mentioned above ^^) as a meeting spot for her.

A little GTA/Real Life Humor... last night, at 230 AM, my wife, who had been sleeping since like 9, came downstairs and asked me why I was still up. I explained I was "playing video games" and she came and sat down and watched me play. After watching me run around the "Star Junction Lola Search Grid" for a few minutes, she said, "What are you doing? Are you just running around bumping into people?"

I explained I was looking for the elusive hooker, Lola, featured on the cover art and filled her in on the whole global ongoing search for a video game hooker. I gave her the rundown on Lola and all about the GTA:Bigfoot Scandal background; the hype leading up to the release; and the in-game police database, etc. I told her about seeing her at my friend's house and how he had found her a few times. Then she asked, "What are you going to do when you find her?" I said, "First, take a picture to post on the internet as proof; and then I guess I'll fuck her, and probably take a picture of that for the internet too."

Then she said, "Oh, well, do you want to go upstairs and have sex for real?"

Lola can wait. thumbup.gif
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kuwong
post May 7 2008, 07:00 PM
Post #48

Pickpocket

Member No.: 870

QUOTE(PabloHoneyOle @ May 7 2008, 07:46 PM) [snapback]1431862[/snapback]
I'm trying to find a website I read recently where someone else mentioned this building (mentioned above ^^) as a meeting spot for her.

A little GTA/Real Life Humor... last night, at 230 AM, my wife, who had been sleeping since like 9, came downstairs and asked me why I was still up. I explained I was "playing video games" and she came and sat down and watched me play. After watching me run around the "Star Junction Lola Search Grid" for a few minutes, she said, "What are you doing? Are you just running around bumping into people?"

I explained I was looking for the elusive hooker, Lola, featured on the cover art and filled her in on the whole global ongoing search for a video game hooker. I gave her the rundown on Lola and all about the GTA:Bigfoot Scandal background; the hype leading up to the release; and the in-game police database, etc. I told her about seeing her at my friend's house and how he had found her a few times. Then she asked, "What are you going to do when you find her?" I said, "First, take a picture to post on the internet as proof; and then I guess I'll fuck her, and probably take a picture of that for the internet too."

Good for you and your fake wife. Done topic hijacking now?

Done trolling Now?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 7 2008, 07:05 PM
Post #49

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i'm starting to think lola might be a victim of rockstar propaganda... she's starting to remind me of this girl:
Attached File  gta_san_andreas_cover.jpg ( 52.69K ) Number of downloads: 229

she's not in san andreas... and no one has concrete evidence of lola yet... and thats big considering that there's about 100,000 horny guys out there looking for her...

chances are starting to get slim of her actually being in the game... and i am not about to go on a wild-goose chase when there's like i said, 100,000 other people doing the search for me...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
braveheartofg
post May 7 2008, 07:14 PM
Post #50

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,660

QUOTE(Kuwong @ May 7 2008, 08:00 PM) [snapback]1431876[/snapback]
QUOTE(PabloHoneyOle @ May 7 2008, 07:46 PM) [snapback]1431862[/snapback]

Good for you and your fake wife. Done topic hijacking now?

I don't mind...go on...*fap*

--------------------
They're both under the limit-I just checked!
  1. ...
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. just wanted to get to four!!! can't wait
xbox is shite

and thats why you have an XBL username?

Your signature is too big. The maximum size is 550 by 250 pixels. Your old one was 600 x 332.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Lee
post May 7 2008, 07:20 PM
Post #51

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 70
PSN Name: Fodder007

Oh no, it's bigfoot all over again!!

Let's all have Lola search parties, and waste hours looking for someone that doesn't exist. I challenge someone to prove me wrong!

--------------------

Platinum - LBP, RE5, Fifa09, Infamous, Batman, Tiger Woods 10, Assassins Creed 2
1000G - Oblivion, Crackdown, Halo 3, COD4, W@W, FableII, Fallout 3, Fifa09

PSN: Fodder007
Achievements

+Quote Post
Winton89
post May 7 2008, 07:26 PM
Post #52

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,150

im gonna go look for her now

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 7 2008, 07:41 PM
Post #53

Boss
Group Icon

Kuwong, Sometimes I wish she was fake.

Don't be bitter, one day, you too will know the touch of a real woman.
Achievements

+Quote Post
braveheartofg
post May 7 2008, 07:55 PM
Post #54

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,660

HAHA...ooo burn...
Nah, Pablo...Kuwong prefers the touch of a man...

--------------------
They're both under the limit-I just checked!
  1. ...
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. just wanted to get to four!!! can't wait
xbox is shite

and thats why you have an XBL username?

Your signature is too big. The maximum size is 550 by 250 pixels. Your old one was 600 x 332.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ilikeicehockey
post May 8 2008, 01:07 AM
Post #55

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,406

I decided to look and spent one night looking for her. I give up. It takes way too much effort. Im just doing the story right now and its getting pretty intense so fingers crossed that someone finds her
Achievements

+Quote Post
Albo
post May 8 2008, 01:08 AM
Post #56

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,882

QUOTE(bOnEs @ May 7 2008, 03:05 PM) [snapback]1431879[/snapback]
i'm starting to think lola might be a victim of rockstar propaganda... she's starting to remind me of this girl:
Attached File  gta_san_andreas_cover.jpg ( 52.69K ) Number of downloads: 229

she's not in san andreas... and no one has concrete evidence of lola yet... and thats big considering that there's about 100,000 horny guys out there looking for her...

chances are starting to get slim of her actually being in the game... and i am not about to go on a wild-goose chase when there's like i said, 100,000 other people doing the search for me...

Yeah I always wondered if that blonde girl was even in the game, but I think Lola is just like that, but I swear R* said sumn bout her working
at docks so I'm not sure.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Leviathan Embrac...
post May 8 2008, 05:33 AM
Post #57

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,476

wow, this person is non-existant in my game, i looked for 3 in-game nights and find NOTHING, so i give up wallbash_red.gif

--------------------
The Leviathan is a beast in the bible that supposedly people worshiped in a bad sense, and was defeated by Jesus, as humans we are all defeated by Jesus Christ and must submit to him, this is my belief and how we are all Fallen, do not try to argue with me beacuse i could care less what your comments have to relate to beacuse people can talk trash with no consequence on the internet, Bands: Leviathan,Behemoth, Amon Amarth, Rammstein and many more but limited to writing btw http://www.creationism.org/images/DoreBibl...OfLeviathan.jpg
Sig too big. Re-read the forum rules regarding signature sizes.
Achievements

+Quote Post
FrickYou
post May 8 2008, 05:39 AM
Post #58

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,378

I know she is in the game, just hidden and I guarantee that she will be out for about 10 seconds. She works at the docks, according to R*, so that would be the place to check for her.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Leviathan Embrac...
post May 8 2008, 05:46 AM
Post #59

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,476

wow 10 secs, lawl, good luck with that

--------------------
The Leviathan is a beast in the bible that supposedly people worshiped in a bad sense, and was defeated by Jesus, as humans we are all defeated by Jesus Christ and must submit to him, this is my belief and how we are all Fallen, do not try to argue with me beacuse i could care less what your comments have to relate to beacuse people can talk trash with no consequence on the internet, Bands: Leviathan,Behemoth, Amon Amarth, Rammstein and many more but limited to writing btw http://www.creationism.org/images/DoreBibl...OfLeviathan.jpg
Sig too big. Re-read the forum rules regarding signature sizes.
Achievements

+Quote Post
FrickYou
post May 8 2008, 05:50 AM
Post #60

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,378

Leviathan, the reason I say 10 seconds is because in the game 10 seconds is like 1 hour.
Achievements

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th October 2014 - 03:08 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4