doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

QUOTE(Asthenia @ May 6 2008, 02:07 PM) [snapback]1431313[/snapback]
I'VE SEEN HER.

i spent about an hour last night trying to find her... it took 3 "in-game" nights to find nothing... what district did you see her in?

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post May 6 2008, 06:45 PM
Post #23

Clepto

Group: Members
Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

What the hell...shes not red headed hahaha.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 6 2008, 07:01 PM
Post #24

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ May 6 2008, 02:45 PM) [snapback]1431332[/snapback]
What the hell...shes not red headed hahaha.

what, you saw her too? where the fuck is she?

--------------------

Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 6 2008, 07:05 PM
Post #25

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

I was at a friends house while he was playing and he found her in Star Junction, twice (over a span of a few GTA days) while I was there.

I will ask him the street locations; I think it was within the same few blocks both times.

It was her for sure, lollipop and all. And yes, you can test her lollipop skills.
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 6 2008, 07:09 PM
Post #26

man, i spent 2 nights driving around star junction and didn't find her... is she wearing the red top, licking a lollipop too? does it have to be at a certain time/day? because, i never saw her...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 6 2008, 07:38 PM
Post #27

Boss
Group Icon

I just called him at work to ask him.

He said he's picked her up numerous times (5 or 6) in Star Junction vicinity, from Memory Lanes north to Bahama Mamas, as far west as the docks on the West River; as far east as Star Junction (the actual Times Square). He said she only is out at night and it's taken him hours of searching the streets to locate her; he said the only times he's checked the time (that he picked her up) it was 2 and 4 AM. He said she is also picky about the car you are driving; no clunkers.

Writing everything he told me, it kind of reminds me of reading one of the "San Andreas: Bigfoot Search" posts that had me roaming the mountainous forests. I only posted it because he showed me her twice.

I've searched all over the internet trying to find some sort of confirmation from anyone at Rockstar just to fan the flamers that are probably going to call BS.

I really doubt he has a capture card, but I will try to get him to take a picture or something for hard evidence.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post May 6 2008, 08:28 PM
Post #28

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

The only prostitute I can find in that district is on the corner of Galvestone avenue / Jade street, in Westminister, on the west side of the road.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Crippin211
post May 6 2008, 09:06 PM
Post #29

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,360

QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ May 6 2008, 08:28 PM) [snapback]1431382[/snapback]
The only prostitute I can find in that district is on the corner of Galvestone avenue / Jade street, in Westminister, on the west side of the road.

i cant wait till this is confirmed please someone find her ASAP i need those DSL's
muhahahahahaha
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kuwong
post May 6 2008, 09:14 PM
Post #30

Pickpocket

Member No.: 870

I think she must be in game, I doubt people would lie to this extent for it. Come to think of it, I swear I've seen someone with a red top and their stomach showing. I think. Hard to remember when glancing as you drive by in a taxi.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 6 2008, 09:19 PM
Post #31

she has to be in the game if R* put her on the cover of xbox360 games... i am sure i'll find her tonight unless i need alderney unlocked first... then i'm shit outta luck for a while...

i just didn't spend enough time looking for her i guess... i wanted to be the first to find her and, if i do, i'll try to upload a crappy "picture of the TV" screeny to show you all...

man, and it's really hard to look at all the peds at night time because you have to literally shine the headlights on the people just to see who they are... lol, this is gonna be fun...

--------------------

Or:

Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post May 6 2008, 09:24 PM
Post #32

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

I spent one ingame night on it, couldn't find her. Gave up.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
ilikeicehockey
post May 6 2008, 10:42 PM
Post #33

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,406

QUOTE(PabloHoneyOle @ May 6 2008, 07:38 PM) [snapback]1431358[/snapback]
I just called him at work to ask him.

He said he's picked her up numerous times (5 or 6) in Star Junction vicinity, from Memory Lanes north to Bahama Mamas, as far west as the docks on the West River; as far east as Star Junction (the actual Times Square). He said she only is out at night and it's taken him hours of searching the streets to locate her; he said the only times he's checked the time (that he picked her up) it was 2 and 4 AM. He said she is also picky about the car you are driving; no clunkers.

Writing everything he told me, it kind of reminds me of reading one of the "San Andreas: Bigfoot Search" posts that had me roaming the mountainous forests. I only posted it because he showed me her twice.

I've searched all over the internet trying to find some sort of confirmation from anyone at Rockstar just to fan the flamers that are probably going to call BS.

I really doubt he has a capture card, but I will try to get him to take a picture or something for hard evidence.

Was she found in a shady alleyway or on the main streets. Like will I be able to find her by just cruising around those streets (in white on ur GTA map instead of the gray ones) at that time? I hope ur telling the truth buddy, don't want to waste time looking for her and then finding out I just got tricked.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 7 2008, 01:28 AM
Post #34

Boss
Group Icon

I've been drowning in Friend Requests and messages about Lola since I've posted...

I just unlocked Algonquin; so I am going out to find her for myself. I called my friend back to see how far he has progressed (to see if that makes a difference in relation to unlocking her via mission or something like that).

I was going to try and get some missions done tonight, but not if I can get ol' Lola to swallow my videogame load. If he calls back tonight; and I find her, I will take a snapshot to upload.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 7 2008, 02:02 AM
Post #35

Boss
Group Icon

FYI: xBoxachievements. o r g is offering an achievement for the first person to submit an game photograph of Lola. They can't confirm that she is in the game; however they're obviously searching very hard and want you to too.

My friend just called me back; he said she can be found in the same location in game that her on-building billboard can be IRL in NY City. I've never been to NYC, so I have no idea where that is and if it even exists in game. He knows about the achievement and said he will be looking for her so he can submit for the achievement... the chase is on.

I'm off to Star Junction right meow... And if anyone can find out the address of that billboard...
Achievements

+Quote Post
ilikeicehockey
post May 7 2008, 04:35 AM
Post #36

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,406

QUOTE(PabloHoneyOle @ May 7 2008, 02:02 AM) [snapback]1431526[/snapback]
FYI: xBoxachievements. o r g is offering an achievement for the first person to submit an game photograph of Lola. They can't confirm that she is in the game; however they're obviously searching very hard and want you to too.

My friend just called me back; he said she can be found in the same location in game that her on-building billboard can be IRL in NY City. I've never been to NYC, so I have no idea where that is and if it even exists in game. He knows about the achievement and said he will be looking for her so he can submit for the achievement... the chase is on.

I'm off to Star Junction right meow... And if anyone can find out the address of that billboard...

so this means that she can be found in the same place everytime and not in a different location? I dont' care about the award, I just want to find her lol.

This post has been edited by ilikeicehockey: May 7 2008, 04:37 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Randomly Insane
post May 7 2008, 04:37 AM
Post #37

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 36,506

huh.gif

i smell bullshit.

its bigfoot all over again happy.gif

--------------------

Yup, He's back.
Achievements

+Quote Post
FrickYou
post May 7 2008, 05:25 AM
Post #38

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,378

Im not exactly sure if it bull shit, in an interview with R* they said she is near the docks. So it seems that she is just another easter egg waiting to be found.
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post May 7 2008, 07:53 AM
Post #39

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

QUOTE(PabloHoneyOle @ May 7 2008, 03:02 AM) [snapback]1431526[/snapback]

I get redirected to the XBA podcast site.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
craniumkick
post May 7 2008, 09:05 AM
Post #40

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,235
PSN Name: SomeStrangeSin

i thought she wouldve been a random person on the streets after finding out about those. but being able to bang her in game would be nice.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

14 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2014 - 07:29 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4