IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Random people (Cherise and Eddie) and police pulling a train(?), MINOR SPOILERS
mceggy
post May 3 2008, 07:45 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 151

Possible find. I don't know what this 'scene' is all about but maybe you do, in the 2nd floor of the police station stairwell you can on occasion find a female police officer lying down on her back surrounded by 3-4 male police officers (there's sometimes just two cops leaning against the wall smoking). At first I thought they were beating up a tramp. Check it out and see what you think.

A random person I found, possibly being a psychopathic, pedophile murderer (even I thought this encounter was a bit seedy).
Eddie Low found at night in Alderney:

Some are finding Cherise (Dwayne's ex only available if you let her live) pretty hard to locate, she is outside a closed (not the open) Cluckin' Bell.

--------------------
Still that egotist - with reason of course. I'm awesome.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Joeyshmoe69
post May 5 2008, 08:37 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,822

That random person you found - did they show up as an icon on the map?

Was driving around that area and a small dark icon appeared. Got out of my car and when I got near to this scruffy looking dude it went to a cut scene. He starts jabbering on about how rich he is (although he looks a complete state) and then gave me $100. The music and auto-save kicked in as if I'd completed a mission.

Edit - Just found another post about this - green stick men on the map.

This post has been edited by Joeyshmoe69: May 5 2008, 10:56 AM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th December 2014 - 09:52 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4