IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> GTA 4 hacks., Tips without cheating, for quickruns.
Guest_DrS_*
post May 2 2008, 10:17 PM
Post #1

Guests

I play the game since two days. I will update this short list later.

From GTA 4 :

+ You can save the helicopter in your parking places : It can be usefull for quickruns.
+ Jump into staircases when you want to go up boost your speed.
+ Climp a door near a wall after kicking someone. When he slap the door and the door hit the wall you will climb and jump into the wall. And fall under the map. After a few seconds you reappear in the street.
+ When in a motorbike get out wait a few seconds and get in. You can remove the helmet infinitely having a big stack of helmet.

+ The helicopter is not shootable. It's a tip from the Xbox achievements you can have the achievement "One army men" just by driving the helicopter just after beeing in the second island.

Herited from old GTA; same bugs:

+ Fall from very high (helicopter) into water and you will not die.
+ When you have police stars. When entering Pay'n'Spray your stars remains but the cops don't try to get you. It let you like 10 seconds to find something before they look at you (like when having 5 stars).
+ Honk on persons on the street and they have the same behavior as the hole gta : they look at you. Spam Honk and they can focus at you forever.

It seems that a lot of the script engine is herited from the old gta games. As a programmer I say that some objects and functions have been keep but with a different graphic engine of course. They have made some disappears of the old functionnalities. Maybe restrictions of time but they did a good job. The new game look like the renderware-engine gta. They know to inherit code. It is not bad. But for the investisment made on GTA4 it is very... Very poor.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Benzilla
post May 2 2008, 10:21 PM
Post #2

Pickpocket
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 9,554

Not really hacks.... more glitches. The first one is good.

--------------------
QUOTE (sve knjige svijeta @ Sep 23 2009, 06:20 PM) *
Whoever wants to be the guy who makes a game about a black man wielding a chain-gun, mowing down white-people, go right ahead.
Achievements

+Quote Post
TommyVercettiPiz...
post May 2 2008, 10:51 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,146

QUOTE(DrS @ May 2 2008, 11:17 PM) [snapback]1429062[/snapback]
I play the game since two days. I will update this short list later.

From GTA 4 :

+ You can save the helicopter in your parking places : It can be usefull for quickruns.
+ Jump into staircases when you want to go up boost your speed.
+ Climp a door near a wall after kicking someone. When he slap the door and the door hit the wall you will climb and jump into the wall. And fall under the map. After a few seconds you reappear in the street.
+ When in a motorbike get out wait a few seconds and get in. You can remove the helmet infinitely having a big stack of helmet.

+ The helicopter is not shootable. It's a tip from the Xbox achievements you can have the achievement "One army men" just by driving the helicopter just after beeing in the second island.

So you're saying that you can't shoot helicopters down? Or that you're invincible when flying a helicopter? :S

QUOTE(DrS @ May 2 2008, 11:17 PM) [snapback]1429062[/snapback]
Herited from old GTA; same bugs:

+ Fall from very high (helicopter) into water and you will not die.
+ When you have police stars. When entering Pay'n'Spray your stars remains but the cops don't try to get you. It let you like 10 seconds to find something before they look at you (like when having 5 stars).
+ Honk on persons on the street and they have the same behavior as the hole gta : they look at you. Spam Honk and they can focus at you forever.

It seems that a lot of the script engine is herited from the old gta games. As a programmer I say that some objects and functions have been keep but with a different graphic engine of course. They have made some disappears of the old functionnalities. Maybe restrictions of time but they did a good job. The new game look like the renderware-engine gta. They know to inherit code. It is not bad. But for the investisment made on GTA4 it is very... Very poor.

What's that about Pay-n-Spray? What do you have 10 seconds to find? :S And what's a Spam Honk btw?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_DrS_*
post May 2 2008, 11:01 PM
Post #4

Guests

It is hacks. Like the real definition of hacks. I can be a script kid too and call me hacker. Can launch nmap and my friends exploit  thumbup.gif right call everybody hackers like that.

But a real hacker is a geek who like to find others ways. And they all forget that. It is hacking like we said before. Others ways.

Starkey you go in a helicopter when you are in the second island and take the helicopters on the souths of second island. Then you go to west and get 6 stars. Wait like 10 minutes and you get the Xbox achievements.

For the stars try to get 6 stars then go in paint'n'spray. They will Ignore you -the police- for 10 seconds. I have done like 5 Pay'n Spray with 6 stars to achieve the xbox achievement.
On the helicopter you're safe with 6 stars. Can't get you. We're like in gta3.

And for the others, go in the street. And spam the honk peoples around will keep attention on you. Don't stop honk. Like beep beep.

This post has been edited by DrS: May 2 2008, 11:18 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
TommyVercettiPiz...
post May 2 2008, 11:16 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,146

QUOTE(DrS @ May 3 2008, 12:01 AM) [snapback]1429085[/snapback]
It is hacks. Like the real definition of hacks. I can be a script kid too and call me hacker. Can launch nmap and my friends exploit  thumbup.gif right call everybody hackers like that.

But a real hacker is a geek who like to find others ways. And they all forget that. It is hacking like we said before. Others ways.

Starkey you go in a helicopter when you are in the second island and take the helicopters on the souths of second island. Then you go to west and get 6 stars. Wait like 10 minutes and you get the Xbox achievements.

For the stars try to get 6 stars then go in paint'n'spray. They will Ignore you -the police- for 10 seconds. I have done like 5 Pay'n Spray with 6 stars.

And for the other, go in the street. And spam the honk peoples around will keep attention on you. Don't stop honk.

So you're invincible in helicopters? So when you're in a helicopter, if the police -or anyone else- shoots you then the helicopter will not be damaged at all?

For the stars, I'm assuming you lose the stars at the Pay-n-Spray and then they get reinstated because you are still on an island before you're supposed to be there, but that they don't reappear for 10 seconds after you leave the Pay-n-Spray?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_DrS_*
post May 2 2008, 11:23 PM
Post #6

Guests

You are invinsible in the fly. Like I see with 6 stars. You are invisible with the police IF you get up.

In the paint'n'spray I have lose 2 times 6 stars. But you have first to loose the cops near you. It will not work If cops look at you near the paint'n'spray. A quick tip is to loose them in the shortest streets it realy work. But you have to know the maps.

This post has been edited by DrS: May 2 2008, 11:25 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 01:09 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4