IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> GTA 5 Wishlist and Location, What do you want To see in the next GTA??
emc33
post May 2 2008, 11:58 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,174

I think It would be a couple of things they could do at rockstar... I would Enjoy a Shopping Mall but it would have to have alot of clothing store in it,,maybe get nike or jordan to co sponser the game..lots of clothes would have been nice in the new gta...i think you should be able to goto sporting events..baskketball football nascar ect...i think even tho this would be crazy i think u should be able to acess every building and use services..fix up your car ect!!own a laptop..buy things from like electronics store to use.. what if niko could have bought a video game and hooked it up to his tv and played cubed or even the old gta game..i think u should rent movies.. take hookers to ur place..i think people should commit crimes on u..i think u should wake up from ur safe house and ur car is gone....purchase property..even build things buy a piece of land and make a club or something..u should be able to vote to intrestig huh...i think a good location would be to take it back to san andreas or but it in detriot grand theft auto motor city.. rockstar if u need any assistance.. message me lol..i would give u millions of ideas
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HotRaper
post May 2 2008, 12:05 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 37,593

not bad ideas, you should try loading your car with gas.
Or ... LC and VC and SA are connected (on the same map)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post May 2 2008, 12:22 PM
Post #3

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

Hopefully this game will come out quicker than IV did. Since they won't really have to start from scratch, this should be created quicker.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post May 2 2008, 03:43 PM
Post #4

Rat
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 9,884

Ok, GTA IV came out like 2 days ago...............

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

Pickles: +7
D-O: +88
Mekstizzle: +10
QD: -10
Frog Choker: + 13
Analogkid: -25
Psy: -8
Ast: +10
Treefitty: -10
Viceman: -59*
Massacre: +5
Spoiler: -14
Voodoo: +17

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
CutThatCity
post May 2 2008, 03:57 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 1,252

Yeah too early, i dont wana discuss this at all..
Achievements

+Quote Post
bOnEs
post May 2 2008, 03:58 PM
Post #6

doesn't play well with others...

Group: Staff
Member No.: 38,893
XBL Gamertag: your mother...
PSN Name: artistadam
Xfire Identity: i said your mother!!

i wanna see the next game be based on the city of detroit... because, you can have the big downtown area, and the surrounding boroughs... and of course, R* would have a field day talking about passports and canada when your able to cross the bridge from detroit into toronto...

so yea, i think detroit would be a perfect choice for the next installment... there's plenty to mock in detroit like their failing economy...

as far as features goes... i'll take anything new... R* has shown to improve with each game so, i'll let them decide what new features should be included in the game...

--------------------

QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 15 2011, 01:24 AM) *
Oh, good one. The "you're on the internet so you must have no life" insult isn't moronic or unoriginal at all. You must, without a doubt, be a very important member of society, not at all a waste of the already barely valuable gift of life.

As is the case for everyone who takes issue with people who make them sad on the internet, you are one of two kinds of people:

You are exactly what you claim I am, and that is a lonely, pathetic basement dweller. You life is spent eating eight pounds of junk food per day, masturbating to anything you find online that's even remotely feminine, and wishing you had good looks and social skills. You continue to live with your mother until she dies of a combination of lung cancer and liver failure brought on by the chain-smoking and heavy drinking she used to cope with what a failure you are. Your mother mercifully dead and free of the living embodiment of failure she regretfully thrust from her loins, the bills start to pile up and you, unemployed and unable to pay these bills (of course), lose the house and everything in it. Somehow even more of a failure than you already were, you wander from place to place eating out of dumpsters and sleeping in your own filth until you finally die of AIDS, which you contracted from a diseased whore you scrounged up enough money to pay for, so you could finally lose your virginity while at the same time pretending that your mother was back in your life.

Or:

You are the type who was an athlete in high school, who was genetically doomed to be an idiot but managed to finish school and even get a college scholarship because you were so good at a worthless children's game. You went off to college with a suitcase full of polo shirts and condoms, the polo shirts, because you're a douche, and the condoms to prevent you from impregnating the dim-witted young college girls whom you could never touch without the aid of Rohypnol, a drug you refer to as "roofies" because you can neither spell or pronounce Rohypnol. You scrape by with borderline D's for the next four years, and leave the campus to go out into the real world where your realize you're not intelligent or talented enough to do anything of value with your life. Misery and minimum wage ensues for thirty years, then you blow your brains out, and your corpse, alone and forgotten, is not discovered until the smell of rotting flesh seeps under your door and your bodily fluids finally soak through the floor of your studio apartment and into the room below you. Your body is cremated, the ashes scraped into a garbage bin because there was no one in your life who valued you enough to pay for a casket, funeral, or burial plot.

You're undoubtedly one of the two, otherwise you would have better things to do than complain about the theme of a forum that doesn't care about anything you have to say.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Paul NYC
post May 2 2008, 05:16 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 37,893

i think the possibilities for GTA are virtually endless. they can start creating games based in Japan, California, Europe, or even Africa. It's a pretty insane thought, but they have it going for them. I'd like to see something similar to IV though, in the next chapter.
Achievements

+Quote Post
w r e C k dd
post May 2 2008, 07:51 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,177

Real clothing brands like hollister, aeropostal, American eagle, and abercrombie and Fitch.
Achievements

+Quote Post
PS3Matt
post May 2 2008, 07:54 PM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,177

Ability to fill your vehicle up with gas....would be cool.

--------------------
GTA4.TV
PS3Matt
30+ Posts
CoD4Boards.com
Black-Hawk-93
1,000+ Posts
Achievements

+Quote Post
deejay
post May 2 2008, 07:59 PM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 284

Vice City baby, i left Jamaica to New York (Liberty City) then to Miami (Vice City) so its VC turn to be made over, or have it in Jamaica with Jacob as the main character lol

--------------------
equal rights for zombies
Achievements

+Quote Post
J-Mi
post May 2 2008, 08:06 PM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,846

london or vice city
Achievements

+Quote Post
kick
post May 2 2008, 08:13 PM
Post #12

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,537

Hmm just started playing GTA IV 3 days ago.

I don't really want to be thinking about GTA 5 right now.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
spidee
post May 2 2008, 08:17 PM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,182

the gas idea is the best on here it be great you'd steal a car and go to run from the cops and car die out cause its outa gas lol or be ou in the middle of the water and have to swim back it would piss ya off by thinkin about it now is funny
the clothes being name brand.... don't really do anything for me i don't think niko acts like much of a name-brand whore he seems to be the type to be happy to have clothes though more options for appearance changes in this one would of been nice
and i want the bikes back i liked the pedal bikes lol (if there in this one i haven't found them yet) this one should of had bike messangers all over the place that you could hit its new york i mean come on
next game should go back to the roots and go london
Achievements

+Quote Post
TommyVercettiPiz...
post May 2 2008, 08:17 PM
Post #14

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 3,146

Well in the first GTA there were 3 cities: Liberty City, Vice City & San Andreas
Then in the next generation of GTAs (PS2) there were: Liberty City, Vice City & San Andreas
In the new generation of GTAs (PS3), since the first is in Liberty City, I'm guessing they will repeat the pattern, and that the next GTA will be in Vice City, and the one after that in San Andreas.
Achievements

+Quote Post
kick
post May 2 2008, 08:19 PM
Post #15

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,537

QUOTE(spidee @ May 2 2008, 09:17 PM) [snapback]1428989[/snapback]
the gas idea is the best on here it be great you'd steal a car and go to run from the cops and car die out cause its outa gas lol or be ou in the middle of the water and have to swim back it would piss ya off by thinkin about it now is funny
the clothes being name brand.... don't really do anything for me i don't think niko acts like much of a name-brand whore he seems to be the type to be happy to have clothes though more options for appearance changes in this one would of been nice
and i want the bikes back i liked the pedal bikes lol (if there in this one i haven't found them yet) this one should of had bike messangers all over the place that you could hit its new york i mean come on
next game should go back to the roots and go london

Well if you want it to go back to it's roots then it's not london.

Edinburgh.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Thrilla in Manila_*
post May 2 2008, 08:23 PM
Post #16

Guests

GTA V should definitely be in New Orleans

what the fuck? Are you serious? Africa? That shit wouldn't sell at all.. when people were talking about London being the location for GTA IV a bunch of people were pissed as that was... I think it would sell more if it was in America. Also in very diverse places like Miami, New Orleans, Chicago, etc. where you can have a variety of characters

This post has been edited by Thrilla in Manila: May 2 2008, 08:26 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post May 2 2008, 10:30 PM
Post #17

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,360
Xfire Identity: nekoceko

I think it would be placed in Washington or Chicago, or back to Vice City.
It should be in America always tough. It would suck if it is in Africa or something. Even if its in Europe it would suck
Achievements

+Quote Post
BIG FUCKING SPID...
post May 2 2008, 10:44 PM
Post #18

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 10,974

This IMO is rather too early to discuss, I will say however I'd put my money on Vice City.
Achievements

+Quote Post
mgc2372
post May 2 2008, 11:06 PM
Post #19

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 36,509

believe it or not GTA V will take place in [spoiler]Liberty City on the next generation console.[/spoiler]

--------------------
100% All PS2 GTA's

100% GTA IV (PS3)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kungfuninja
post May 3 2008, 12:42 AM
Post #20

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,782

they need a new area for 1. ehh the gas idea seems cool but would get very annoying and would be kinda pointless, i usually dont hang on to cars for very long and id just steal another.
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th November 2014 - 10:00 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4