post May 22 2008, 12:26 AM
Post #61

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 40,973

QUOTE(Niko Vance @ May 21 2008, 03:00 PM) [snapback]1439442[/snapback]
QUOTE(STEALTHGEIST @ May 21 2008, 04:58 PM) [snapback]1439193[/snapback]
QUOTE(hardyzfan182 @ May 8 2008, 12:14 AM) [snapback]1432177[/snapback]
i keep going to the old burger shot near huntington station in broker but the manana is never there. am i going to the wrong place? is there a certain time it's there? plz help!

I have the garage icon on my map but no text message from stevie for the 30 car jack missions. I don't know if Brucie ever called me and it is possible that I could have denied the call. Does Brucie give you the option to say no about Stevie when he calls? I don't save any of my text messages but am pretty sure that I didn't delete Stevies. From what I have read, you can't delete them anyhow until the car has been delivered. I have completed the game and EVERYTHING else for the 100% except the pigeons and stunt jumps. My relationships with everyone are at 100%. How in the hell do I reinitiate the text message from Stevie or a call from Brucie again. I find it hard to believe that this is the only thing that would keep me from getting 100%. If so, it should be considered a glitch.
You need to do the Exotic missions from Brucie which pop up from the E-mail and once you have done all them, then you should go back to the first text message you ever had from stevie, and start.
I am sure you can't delete the messages, go look in there again.

I am positive that I have done absolutely eveything in the game that can be done except pigeons and stunts. I have done everything for Brucie and have no text messages as I did not save any of them. My inbox is empty. I do have the garage icon on my map though.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
-spyder-
post May 22 2008, 01:05 AM
Post #62

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 32,804

QUOTE(STEALTHGEIST @ May 22 2008, 01:26 AM) [snapback]1439539[/snapback]
i keep going to the old burger shot near huntington station in broker but the manana is never there. am i going to the wrong place? is there a certain time it's there? plz help!

I have the garage icon on my map but no text message from stevie for the 30 car jack missions. I don't know if Brucie ever called me and it is possible that I could have denied the call. Does Brucie give you the option to say no about Stevie when he calls? I don't save any of my text messages but am pretty sure that I didn't delete Stevies. From what I have read, you can't delete them anyhow until the car has been delivered. I have completed the game and EVERYTHING else for the 100% except the pigeons and stunt jumps. My relationships with everyone are at 100%. How in the hell do I reinitiate the text message from Stevie or a call from Brucie again. I find it hard to believe that this is the only thing that would keep me from getting 100%. If so, it should be considered a glitch.
You need to do the Exotic missions from Brucie which pop up from the E-mail and once you have done all them, then you should go back to the first text message you ever had from stevie, and start.

I am positive that I have done absolutely eveything in the game that can be done except pigeons and stunts. I have done everything for Brucie and have no text messages as I did not save any of them. My inbox is empty. I do have the garage icon on my map though.

It might be worth going to the first spot where you need to get the car for stevie if it works this way. The first car i think i got was called a voodoo, and it was parked outside I think (its called) the LC24 Tower, i know its the biggest building in Dukes, and go there for that car and take it to stevies garage

This post has been edited by -spyder-: May 22 2008, 01:06 AM

--------------------

---
Achievements

+Quote Post
STEALTHGEIST
post May 22 2008, 01:35 AM
Post #63

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(-spyder- @ May 21 2008, 06:05 PM) [snapback]1439554[/snapback]
QUOTE(STEALTHGEIST @ May 22 2008, 01:26 AM) [snapback]1439539[/snapback]

It might be worth going to the first spot where you need to get the car for stevie if it works this way. The first car i think i got was called a voodoo, and it was parked outside I think (its called) the LC24 Tower, i know its the biggest building in Dukes, and go there for that car and take it to stevies garage

The order is totally random so not everyone gets the same car for their first one. I have gone to all 30 locations and have not found any of them.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post May 22 2008, 11:54 AM
Post #64

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

You cannot delete text messages from Stevie.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
STEALTHGEIST
post May 22 2008, 03:35 PM
Post #65

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ May 22 2008, 04:54 AM) [snapback]1439740[/snapback]
You cannot delete text messages from Stevie.

Ok so does anyone know how to reinitiate the phone call from Brucie or text message from Steve?
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Foo
post May 22 2008, 09:08 PM
Post #66

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,278

I also am almost done with all the missions but have no message from Stevie. Brucie called and said Steve would be texting me. I have no text message and the Garage Icon is on my map. Very perplexing.

Edit: I had to backtrack in my saves to a point before the first text. Appearently you can somehow 'ruin' the first text message using your phone or saving a game manually or somrthing to that effect.

This post has been edited by The Foo: May 24 2008, 08:09 PM

--------------------
Be Nothing
Achievements

+Quote Post
STEALTHGEIST
post May 22 2008, 09:48 PM
Post #67

Upstanding Citizen

Yeah dude, let me know if you figure this s**t out.
Achievements

+Quote Post
mike24
post May 22 2008, 11:01 PM
Post #68

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 41,031

QUOTE(buckwa.inc @ May 1 2008, 08:06 AM) [snapback]1427663[/snapback]
i`ve done the car missions on the net for brucie, then his friend calls(i accidently skipped the call) and sends me a message to pick up a car...got the car but no where to drop it off??....anyone know where the drop off point is??

I've merged all existing 'Stevie' topics into this one. This is now the official topic to ask questions about car locations, etc. ~ Duff

the drop of point is about 2 and a half blocks away from the safe house in south bohan and it is called S&M auto parts
Achievements

+Quote Post
mike24
post May 23 2008, 02:11 AM
Post #69

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 41,031

QUOTE(TriBaL26 @ May 15 2008, 12:40 PM) [snapback]1436164[/snapback]
Im still waitin for this phone call, i finished all of Brucies emails about 10 minutes ago

Hmmm his garage is marked on the map but i have no text messages from stevie and no recollection of a phone call

you should check ur phone because he gives u the first text right after u do the first race with brucie
Achievements

+Quote Post
STEALTHGEIST
post May 25 2008, 10:32 PM
Post #70

Upstanding Citizen

So the glitch is definitely the quick save and specific to picture text messages. If you recieve a picture text message and either turn off your console or reload your last quick save, You will lose the message. F****d up thing is you lose it even if you got a quick save AFTER recieving the message. Funny though that you don't lose the regular text messages. Very nice little glitch. How about Grand Theft Achievement! Also, if you have the garage icon on your map, this means that you did recieve a call from Brucie and a message from Stevie. You just ended up skippimg the call and losing the message. Apparently Brucie will only call once about Stevie unlike any of the other calls in the game. So that means one of the cars is just sitting in one of the thirty locations waiting for you to find it. Although I didn't have any luck when I tried looking in these locations. Or maybe by some chance, you happened to find one of the cars without knowing it and ditched or wrecked it somewhere. It's gotta be out there somewhere. I just started over and actually finished the game rather quickly. It goes by fast if you take taxis everywhere and skip all the cut scenes. Oh well, I needed the Liberty City achievemnet anyway as I took my time the first time around. Peace yall and beware of the quick save.
Achievements

+Quote Post
MGibbo
post May 26 2008, 07:41 PM
Post #71

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,698

im struggling to find the cavalcade, any tips?
Achievements

+Quote Post
vvLMAOvv
post May 26 2008, 09:00 PM
Post #72

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,784

QUOTE(Phantom_renegade @ May 4 2008, 04:43 PM) [snapback]1430120[/snapback]
thanx man, i found it, how long do u have to wait for the next text message?????

yeah i have done all of brucies car missions

If you go to a safehouse and save your game after you complete one of his car deliveries his text will come through immidately after you wake up.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post May 27 2008, 09:23 PM
Post #73

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

QUOTE(MGibbo @ May 26 2008, 08:41 PM) [snapback]1441728[/snapback]
im struggling to find the cavalcade, any tips?

North Alderney:

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
thecolster123
post May 28 2008, 03:22 PM
Post #74

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 9,650
XBL Gamertag: thecolster
PSN Name: thecolster123

I have done all of the missions for Stevie, but I was just wondering if the vehicles still spawn in their locations afterwards? I am trying to look for the Infernus... again.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
ORegan
post May 28 2008, 06:16 PM
Post #75

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 41,186

What street do you find the Cognoscenti in Alderney City? I've been searching around for about 5 hours on my own and can't find my way out of a paper bag at this point.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it thanks to the map Van Hel Singh posted

This post has been edited by ORegan: May 28 2008, 06:30 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
The_Technician
post Jun 1 2008, 03:30 AM
Post #76

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,857

Hints for finding cars:

Hey, well i just started to do Stevie's missions, and they can be a little challenging when you have to find the cars, but it's not too bad...

the first car i had to get was a Rebia from near Grand Easton Station...well i couldn't find the station or the car, but i consulted the subway guide that comes with the game and found the station. the map on the other side of the poster is good for finding the locations too.

anyway you can alternativly just find the general area that Stevie describes, then head to a computer and go to www.whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com and click 'text message cars'...it gives you the location of each car and all you have to do then is put a marker on the map

these pay good as well...i got $11,500 for a mint condition Rebia (shitty japanese 4WD)

--------------------
=The Technician=

Since 24.03.08
Achievements

+Quote Post
Dalz
post Jun 5 2008, 11:21 PM
Post #77

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 41,402

QUOTE(STEALTHGEIST @ May 25 2008, 02:32 PM) [snapback]1441418[/snapback]
So the glitch is definitely the quick save and specific to picture text messages. If you recieve a picture text message and either turn off your console or reload your last quick save, You will lose the message. F****d up thing is you lose it even if you got a quick save AFTER recieving the message. Funny though that you don't lose the regular text messages. Very nice little glitch. How about Grand Theft Achievement! Also, if you have the garage icon on your map, this means that you did recieve a call from Brucie and a message from Stevie. You just ended up skippimg the call and losing the message. Apparently Brucie will only call once about Stevie unlike any of the other calls in the game. So that means one of the cars is just sitting in one of the thirty locations waiting for you to find it. Although I didn't have any luck when I tried looking in these locations. Or maybe by some chance, you happened to find one of the cars without knowing it and ditched or wrecked it somewhere. It's gotta be out there somewhere. I just started over and actually finished the game rather quickly. It goes by fast if you take taxis everywhere and skip all the cut scenes. Oh well, I needed the Liberty City achievemnet anyway as I took my time the first time around. Peace yall and beware of the quick save.

I posted in your other thread on this one and then noticed there was another section for Stevie related stuff. I have the same problem you did. Finished game, no text, no cars at any of the 30 locations. Pretty frustrating to have to start over again for this one mission line. At least it's a great game otherwise...
Achievements

+Quote Post
STEALTHGEIST
post Jun 6 2008, 05:05 PM
Post #78

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Dalz @ Jun 5 2008, 04:21 PM) [snapback]1445468[/snapback]
QUOTE(STEALTHGEIST @ May 25 2008, 02:32 PM) [snapback]1441418[/snapback]

I posted in your other thread on this one and then noticed there was another section for Stevie related stuff. I have the same problem you did. Finished game, no text, no cars at any of the 30 locations. Pretty frustrating to have to start over again for this one mission line. At least it's a great game otherwise...

Yeah, never found any solution to this problem other than starting over. Apparently if you miss Brucie's call about Stevie, You're screwed! There isn't anything else in the game that keeps you from getting %100. I contacted Rockstar and they were not interested in addressing the problem at all. Oh well, I played through a second time which gave me an oppurtunity to make different choices with who I killed so it was interesting. NOTE: If you kill Dwayne instead of Playboy X, you will not get X's apartment as a safehouse. Although you can still park cars in the space in front and just save from another location. There is a laptop in his apartment that you can use instead of going to the internet cafe so keep this in mind. Also, you won't be able to call Dwayne for backup which is a car that comes to your location with a couple of gangsters. They will follow you and shoot at anyone you are shooting at. At least you won't have to listen to Dwayne's constant cpmplaining. If you do start over, just skip all the cut scenes and take taxis everywhere and it should go farely quick. Remember to SAVE OFTEN and always have your phone on so you can answer it, Especially after you have completed the prereqs to initiate the Stevie missions. This made me quite paranoid and in fact I missed a call from Brucie. Luckily I hade saved right before because it was the call about Stevie. Finally got %100!

Achievements

+Quote Post
JoelManiac
post Jun 9 2008, 11:03 AM
Post #79

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 36,253

Anyone know where the Swingers Golf Club is? Spent at least an hour trying to find it.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
JoelManiac
post Jun 10 2008, 09:20 AM
Post #80

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 36,253

I got it, i had been there heaps of times. haha

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 03:38 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4