Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Stuck with no job..
mvanlerberg
post May 17 2008, 03:34 AM
Post #61

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,820

I'm having a similar problem after "I'll take her mission" , I never got the call from Packie to go back and take a pic of the kidnapped bitch. I've done every possible side mission I know of and I'm best friends with everybody and I'm not getting any more missions. It says I still have uncompleted missions for Roman, Ray and Gerry. Roman only wants to go out, Ray's phone is disconnected and I don't have Gerry's number. Anyone have any ideas? I've played far too long to start over.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nec
post May 17 2008, 04:54 AM
Post #62

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 29,610

QUOTE(mvanlerberg @ May 16 2008, 08:34 PM) [snapback]1437112[/snapback]
I'm having a similar problem after "I'll take her mission" , I never got the call from Packie to go back and take a pic of the kidnapped bitch. I've done every possible side mission I know of and I'm best friends with everybody and I'm not getting any more missions. It says I still have uncompleted missions for Roman, Ray and Gerry. Roman only wants to go out, Ray's phone is disconnected and I don't have Gerry's number. Anyone have any ideas? I've played far too long to start over.

Have you tried calling everyone in your phonebook? Also, make sure you give plenty of time for someone to call you before trip-skipping or getting into doing something. I deleted your topic on this since I answered your question here, so you know.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
mvanlerberg
post May 17 2008, 07:51 PM
Post #63

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,820

QUOTE(Nec @ May 17 2008, 04:54 AM) [snapback]1437117[/snapback]

Have you tried calling everyone in your phonebook? Also, make sure you give plenty of time for someone to call you before trip-skipping or getting into doing something. I deleted your topic on this since I answered your question here, so you know.

Yes, I've called everybody. Nobody answers unless it's to hangout. I've allowed plenty of time to get a call, I've even just let Niko stand there doing nothing for two hours (real time) and still no missions. Looks like I'm lucky enough to have found a glitch...anybody want to buy my GTA4? Cause there is no way I'm starting over now.
Achievements

+Quote Post
abcdefghij
post May 21 2008, 01:08 PM
Post #64

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,990

i have the same problem. Found your post through google, but no other people with the same problem. If you find a solution, let me know.

This post has been edited by abcdefghij: May 21 2008, 01:09 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
BGarcia
post Jul 27 2008, 05:32 PM
Post #65

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 42,276

This is my solution for the "I'll take her" problem. I also had this problem. Check your stats make sure you didn't complete all of Ray's mission. You won't see his icon on the map, so you need to go to the restaurant where all his missions start off at and you will see the yellow mission arrows. (If you can't find where he is on the map go to ign and find the map).

After completing "Last Checkout" you will unlock Phil, and Packie will call you.

Hope this works for everyone!
Achievements

+Quote Post
doomydoomington
post Aug 30 2008, 04:52 AM
Post #66

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 41,513

i've played through 4 times, get to 80 missions and never had a call from the paper eve. i pretty much gave up on the single player game altogether,stupid bug ridden code. i have changed approach in the order i did missions and even who i killed and no difference . Gay.
Achievements

+Quote Post
turrety
post Aug 30 2008, 09:43 PM
Post #67

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 42,677

The exact same thing happend to me.

the last mission i did was ....pest control the after that ive had no phone calls or anything to say i have a job.
the only thing i can think of is that gerry's marker thing on the map hasnt come up so do you know where you meet gerry then i can check that possibility out.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Audir23
post Dec 20 2008, 09:05 AM
Post #68

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 45,451

You only get those jobs, then you loose Roman Jobs when his taxi place burns down...
Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2014 - 07:17 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4