> CJ is dead?
neko_ceko
post Apr 30 2008, 03:57 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,360
Xfire Identity: nekoceko

I was reading something on Rockstar North's website, and in links section was "West Coast Rap Legends". I went to that link, and I remembered that I saw it before, but I didn't read the text. I read it, and while reading about Madd Dogg, I saw this:

"But like all genii, or whatever the plural of genius is, he was troubled. He suffered personal tragedy when his manager was killed (just proving that the streets will get you in the end, for real) and he kept losing his rhyme book and his mind to drinks and drugs."

Remember how on the end of the game CJ becomes Madd Doggs manager.
Maybe it is old manager, but sounds interesting

http://www.westcoastraplegends.com/

This post has been edited by neko_ceko: Apr 30 2008, 03:59 PM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Relly G
post Apr 30 2008, 11:00 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 31,610

QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Apr 30 2008, 04:57 PM) [snapback]1426965[/snapback]
I was reading something on Rockstar North's website, and in links section was "West Coast Rap Legends". I went to that link, and I remembered that I saw it before, but I didn't read the text. I read it, and while reading about Madd Dogg, I saw this:

"But like all genii, or whatever the plural of genius is, he was troubled. He suffered personal tragedy when his manager was killed (just proving that the streets will get you in the end, for real) and he kept losing his rhyme book and his mind to drinks and drugs."

....it is referencing to the mission where CJ killed Madd Dogg's manager in one of the mission you complete for OG Joke err i mean LOC

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post May 1 2008, 07:52 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Oh...

Edit: I just remembered that mission lol. That's the one when you steal the car from that security guy or whatever he is, and when you pick the manager you dump the car in the water from the pier.

This post has been edited by neko_ceko: May 1 2008, 07:54 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Douche_Bigalow
post May 23 2008, 02:36 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 37,925

QUOTE(Relly G @ Apr 30 2008, 07:00 PM) [snapback]1427377[/snapback]
QUOTE(neko_ceko @ Apr 30 2008, 04:57 PM) [snapback]1426965[/snapback]

....it is referencing to the mission where CJ killed Madd Dogg's manager in one of the mission you complete for OG Joke err i mean LOC

Yep, that's the one. Was CJ actually considered Madd Dogg's manager? Because it seems as if the public didn't even know about it. Besides, how could a gangbanger be a manager lol?

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
neko_ceko
post May 23 2008, 07:19 AM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Jesus christ CJ is Madd Doggs manager at the end of the game, because he saved Madd Dogg from death in LV.
And Madd Doggs says on WCTR "...thanks to my manager Carl Johnson..." or something like that. And at the last mission Madd Dogg comes to the CJ's house, where everyone is and he brings the Golden Record and says "My first golden record! I mean ours!".

This post has been edited by neko_ceko: May 23 2008, 07:22 AM
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd August 2014 - 08:53 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4