IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Notice

Please do not reply to topics unless you have something relevant and constructive to add.
This forum is NOT for support, post support
here

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Call And Collect
Psy
post Apr 30 2008, 03:25 PM
Post #1

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

Introduction
Upon arriving at the Unknown Contact mission start point, you'll find out it's Francis McReary. He tells you he knows you killed Mikhail Faustin and that someone is trying to blackmail him with some photos. He needs you to find this guy and get the photos back.

View Point
Grab a vehicle and head to the viewpoint off Union Drive East. Once you arrive and watch the short cutscene, you'll be told to call the blackmailer. He has his phone on him, so you'll know which one is the blackmailer by watching which people answer their phone. As it happens, the guy you need to find will be wearing a jacket with a yellow hood. He should be sitting on a bench near the hot dog guy.

Call Back
Find him and move down closer to him. He'll tell you to call him back when you have the money. If you've found the right guy, call him back straight away and after a short conversation, he'll try to escape on foot. Gun him down and grab the photos, then you'll be awarded with a 2 star wanted level. You need to lose the cops, so sprint back up to the road and find a vehicle. Do whatever it takes to lose the cops, then you'll be told to take the photos to Francis McReary. Make your way to his apartment and deliver the photos.

Mission Passed!
Reward: $1000

---

Mission Tips
  • Once you figure out who the blackmailer is, try sniping him from a position up near the road. He'll drop the photos, but then you can take a car and lose your wanted level. Once you've successfully lost the cops, come back and pick them up. Simple!

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Roman
post May 4 2008, 01:01 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,026

I found a good way to lose the cops was to just into the water and either grab onto a boat and book it, or just swim to safety if you cannot grab a boat.
Achievements

+Quote Post
supakilla9
post Jun 2 2008, 04:21 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 41,292

Instead of collecting the photos then escaping the two stars, you can stand where the binoculars are, having a fast car parked near you, then snipe the blackmailer. Quickly get into your car and get rid of the wanted level, leaving the photos behind, as you won't fail the mission if you they are too far away from you. Once you have gotten rid of your wanted level, you can then go back to collect the photos. This method will decrease the risk of being shot at due to running up stairs. I've used this method to complete the mission without being damaged at all.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Scarface513
post Jun 2 2008, 05:21 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 39,146

wat i did was call dude up, see which guy pickd up then went down there shot him point blank, colleted the pictures an went about my way.. wit da popo not even in my rear view mirror scooter.gif

--------------------
Weed, Games, Women
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th October 2014 - 07:10 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4