IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Notice

Please do not reply to topics unless you have something relevant and constructive to add.
This forum is NOT for support, post support
here

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Undress To Kill
Psy
post Apr 30 2008, 01:35 AM
Post #1

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

Introduction
Dwayne is depressed and can't stop dwelling on what he's lost in the past. He lost a gentleman's club in Bohan to some gangsters and he wants you to help him get it back.

To The Strip Club!
Grab a vehicle, or call for a taxi and make your way to the Strip Club in Bohan. Approach the club and head inside. Once inside you'll be told to eliminate the three managers. You can find out who the managers are by listening into their conversations.

Manager #1
The first manager is in the office to the left, counting his money. It's best if you kill him with a melee weapon, such as a bat or a knife. The guards will hear you shoot if you use a gun, then you'll be constantly attacked, so it's best to take out this guard silently.

Manager #2
The next manager is to the back-left of the club, standing talking to a stripper about his name. There are plenty of bodybuards in this area, so either way, attacking him is going to lead to a pretty heated gun fight. My advice would be to walk past the bar so that you can see directly down to the exit at the other end of the strip club, and then take out the second manager from here, as well as the armed guards in the strip club's main area.

Manager #3
The final manager is in one of the back rooms having a lap dance, although once all of the shooting has started, he'll most likely try to escape out of the back door. If you've been waiting near the bar, you may be able to take him out as he runs through the door, otherwise, you'll need to run outside after him and get a car, then chase him through the streets. Fill his car with bullets and eventually he'll go down in a fireball.

Mission Passed!
Reward: $6250

---

Mission Tips
  • There are various ways to do this mission, so you can read some of the submissions below for some extra advice.
  • It's is vitally important that you fill up on health and armour before starting this mission. I'd also strongly suggest you grab some extra AK-47 ammo, and possibly a grenade or two.
  • Taking cover in the main strip club area is necessary for your survival.
  • There should be a Coquette parked outside for you to chase after the final manager with.
  • Grab the shotgun from the first manager's office for some extra ammo.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post May 6 2008, 09:52 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,351

After you've killed the first manager in the security room near the entrance, discover the last two managers and hide behind the walkway right at the back of the club (to the left of the private rooms as you walk towards them). Then, shoot the manager down to your right, take out a few security guards when they begin shooting you, and then you can take out the third guy as soon as he begins to flee, without ever leaving the club. When I did this I didn't have a wanted level at the end of the mission, either.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements

+Quote Post
braveheartofg
post May 10 2008, 11:56 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,660

Yeh, knife the mney counter! Then stand at the end of the hallway. Shoot the guy near the stage then the private room guy as he emerges after his bodyguard! Peasy

--------------------
They're both under the limit-I just checked!
  1. ...
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. just wanted to get to four!!! can't wait
xbox is shite

and thats why you have an XBL username?

Your signature is too big. The maximum size is 550 by 250 pixels. Your old one was 600 x 332.
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Foo
post May 12 2008, 11:40 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,278

You can shoot the gaurd out front and then walk into the outer lobby of the club and shoot the first guy through the door from the club. This sets off the managers headed out the back. You can run out the front and around the back and gun down one or two managers before they get to the truck, if you're fast enough. Then hop in the car and chase down the remaining manager(s). This method avoids the long gun battle in the club.

--------------------
Be Nothing
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post May 12 2008, 01:59 PM
Post #5

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

I knifed (if you shoot him; all the guards in the stripclub will be on your ass) the manager in the office, found the manager talking to the stripper and the one getting the private dance. I went back to the door at the back right of the club (the entrance to the private dance hallway) pulled out the assualt rifle, killed the manager Javier (and stripper he was talking to, just for good measure) and turned to the private dance room and killed the body guard and then the manager Jesus as he came out of the private room.

No wanted level.
Achievements

+Quote Post
ILTS
post May 21 2008, 12:31 AM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,901

I can't do this one, I hit the first guy with a baseball bat, and then the 2 other guys start to run and all of the bodyguards in there start shooting me and I die.

EDIT: Nevermind. What I did, was shoot the guy in the first room, get in the car, go over and kill the guy getting into the truck by driving around the back, coming back inside to find the last guy right in front of me waiting as I killed him. No cops, no problems after.

This post has been edited by ILTS: May 21 2008, 12:45 AM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
HB~Sauce
post May 21 2008, 12:43 AM
Post #7

Vandal

Member No.: 20,125

QUOTE(ILTS @ May 20 2008, 06:31 PM) [snapback]1438980[/snapback]
I can't do this one, I hit the first guy with a baseball bat, and then the 2 other guys start to run and all of the bodyguards in there start shooting me and I die.

Try working your way from the back of the strip club to the exit. What I did was that I found out where all the managers were, and then I shot the one having the lap dance and his body guard, found some cover and slowly moved my way up and out of the club and killed the last manager with a head shot.

Definately load up on armour and ammo for your machine gun or M4.

--------------------
I get bored...
Achievements

+Quote Post
King Boo
post Jun 14 2008, 05:05 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 40,632

I did the below to pass this mission
Walked around the strip club until I got locations of all managers. I then knifed the manager counting the money. Walked up to the manager talking to the stripper, chose the AK47 and shot him. Ran to the back room and shot the bodyguard and third manager. Only lost the armor protection in the process.

This post has been edited by King Boo: Jun 14 2008, 05:06 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
RabidElf
post May 7 2009, 04:31 AM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 51,880

Park your car in front of the back door. Walk into the club and take out the manager in the office with a knife or bat. Just keep it quiet. Put your weapon away and walk to the back room. When the red arrow pops up over his head, take him out with the weapon of your choice. Now you're 2 steps from the back door, so head out, get in your car and drive around the corner to meet the 3rd manager as he takes a shortcut from the parking lot. Block his path and shoot him through the windshield. Done.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2014 - 10:10 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4