IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Notice

Please do not reply to topics unless you have something relevant and constructive to add.
This forum is NOT for support, post support
here

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Street Sweeper
Psy
post Apr 29 2008, 10:17 PM
Post #1

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

Introduction
Manny has promised Francis McReary, a corrupt cop, that he will get rid of some drug dealers. As usual, that means you have to do it.

Garage Gunfight
Grab a vehicle and make your way to the garage where the gang members are located. My advice for this mission is to park your car in the middle of the street, right in front of the garage, but not too close. Perhaps on the opposite side of the road. Get out and get behind your car, using it as cover, then use manual aim and kill the guy sitting in the driving seat of car in the garage. Make sure you kill the people in the car first as they'll escape. If you lose them, it's mission failed.

Once the guys in the cars are dead, simply use your cover and take out the few remaining gang members in the garage.

Mission Passed!
Reward: $1100

---

Mission Tips
  • If you have grenades or an RPG, they'll make quick work of these enemies.
  • Remember to move into the garage and pick up the cash and weapons from the dead bodies.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Niko Bellic 01
post May 6 2008, 04:23 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 40,370

If chasing the car is too hard for you then you should steal a truck and ram it right into the gang members car to prevent them from getting away just make sure to get out before they have a chance to start shooting you in the truck. Watch out for the guy with the machine gun near the gang members car.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ophis-
post May 6 2008, 12:12 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Validating
Member No.: 5,815
PSN Name: ophis-

A good tip (that also goes for any mission that ends in a type of car chase) is to try and aim for the cars tires (if its able to pull away) and to keep your own car parked in a postion that makes it easy to pull away in.

--------------------
[meh]
Achievements

+Quote Post
Geekomac
post Oct 20 2008, 01:19 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Group: New Members
Member No.: 43,377

I'm playing on Xbox and the advice given did not work for me. While I would chase the car, anyone left at the garage would get away. I had to take the opposite approach -- take out the people in the garage and then chase the car. Since the car circles around, I can actually kill those at the garage and still meet the car at the intersecting street.

When I turn left onto the street down the block from the garage, I stay on the left sidewalk until even with the front of the garage, then I turn onto its corner with the front of the car next to the post on the corner so that I can get out of the car without being seen and the car has room to go down the street when I get back in it.

I get my pistol out, walk around the left of the post and shoot the two guys standing there. At point-blank range, it's easy. Another guy hides behind a post but with a full charge of armor, I just walk around and shoot him. (I think there was just 3 guy. If there were more, I shot them too before leaving. I don't remember.)

Then I run back to my car and go straight down the street in front of the garage. The other car went up the street that angles off to the right, then it turns left on a street that intersects the street I'm on. I hit their car with mine and trap it, get out and shoot them. Because of my poor aiming skills, one got away in the car and I just followed him without firing at him, so we outran the police. Eventually he stopped and got out of the car and I got out and shot him on the spot. The end.
Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Oct 20 2008, 04:21 PM
Post #5

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE(Geekomac @ Oct 19 2008, 06:19 PM) [snapback]1469163[/snapback]
The end.

Psy's method is much easier.
Like he said, use grenades or an RPG.
I used the M4 and grenades, very short mission.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post
PabloHoneyOle
post Oct 20 2008, 05:43 PM
Post #6

Boss
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 40,397

QUOTE(§ynch @ Oct 20 2008, 12:21 PM) [snapback]1469215[/snapback]
QUOTE(Geekomac @ Oct 19 2008, 06:19 PM) [snapback]1469163[/snapback]
The end.

Psy's method is much easier.
Like he said, use grenades or an RPG.
I used the M4 and grenades, very short mission.

Agreed.

There's usually multiple methods to complete certain tasks in the game, some are more drawn out for some people than they have to be. It's all about the individual experience. But yeah, took me one try.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 05:30 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4