Hardcore Ottoman
post Oct 14 2008, 12:20 PM
Post #21

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Season three is really fucked up so far... if you thought the pilot was hokey enough, this season adds a quart of convoluted just for good measure. Some may not like it.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Handsome B Wonde...
post Oct 14 2008, 12:28 PM
Post #22

Jesus Christ Monkeyballs!

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,644

Yeah, i wasn't that impressed with the first episodes of season 3. A bit confusing at times. Give me Two And A Half Men any day. tongue.gif

Seriously though, the whole time travel stuff is getting on my nerves. And that speedy chick annoys the hell out of me.

--------------------
I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time - and this includes naps - I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.
Charlie Sheen
Achievements

+Quote Post
Benzilla
post Oct 14 2008, 12:47 PM
Post #23

Pickpocket
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,554

Just saw episode 5... This series is so epic so far.

--------------------
QUOTE (sve knjige svijeta @ Sep 23 2009, 06:20 PM) *
Whoever wants to be the guy who makes a game about a black man wielding a chain-gun, mowing down white-people, go right ahead.
Achievements

+Quote Post
CutThatCity
post Oct 14 2008, 06:39 PM
Post #24

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,252

Awesome. It is indeed epic so far, however I would agree with the whole time travel thing being a little annoying, the fact you can go back in time and there just be another version of you that you can talk to... so illogical.
Still, I'm up to episode four and loving it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Oct 14 2008, 08:54 PM
Post #25

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

[spoiler]It's not the space-time shit that on my nerves... it's the crappy character building by just trying to make everyone suddenly turn evil. And it's also about that stupid fast girl. It's the stupid cliche mother portrayal of her in the future with the chubby cop and the anti-climactic "I wasn't fast enough" bullshit. It's about Nathan's wife suddenly disappearing, Clair's ex disappearing too, and Micah just looking sappy and flat in only one episode. It's about the writers trying to weave some concatenation of loyalties and secrets between some stupid company that they keep updating with more and more people so that the story goes on.[/spoiler]

Whoa, I ranted!

This post has been edited by SOADdict: Oct 14 2008, 08:54 PM

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st September 2014 - 07:16 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4