Reply to this topicStart new topic
> capital punishment in the UK, views?
Skinny†
post Apr 4 2008, 04:40 PM
Post #41

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,184

QUOTE(gingergenius @ Apr 5 2008, 03:30 AM) [snapback]1405511[/snapback]
Skinny, an eye for an eye will make the world blind.

So you're proposing a punch in the arm for an eye?

You seemed pretty passionate about our right to be alive before, so tell me what you think should happen to people who take this right from others (murderers)?

--------------------
=D
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sharpie Fetish
post Apr 4 2008, 05:31 PM
Post #42

Litterer
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 34,595

QUOTE(gingergenius @ Apr 3 2008, 11:31 PM) [snapback]1405106[/snapback]
The spend the rest of their lives in prison, which are horrible places, and it's a worthwhile punishment. .

Prison is horrible? Bullshit

They have fucking TVs in some prisons theyre given bleeding cocoa at night to 'help them sleep'

Prison is a cushy comfortable place Quite frankly some poeple offend to fucking have a easy life In there you pay no taxes and bills or anything of the sort you get Tvs fed and looked after generally

Living inside a prison is better than outside
Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Apr 4 2008, 06:32 PM
Post #43

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,279

QUOTE(Recruit CyanTist @ Apr 4 2008, 06:31 PM) [snapback]1405528[/snapback]
The spend the rest of their lives in prison, which are horrible places, and it's a worthwhile punishment. .

Seriously what world do you live in, stop reading "The Sun" as calling it a newspaper is an insult to the industry, it has no news in it.

Yes, it maybe the best selling "newspaper" but that just proves something about this country.

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
gingergenius
post Apr 4 2008, 06:34 PM
Post #44

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 27,536

They have fucking TVs in some prisons theyre given bleeding cocoa at night to 'help them sleep'

Prison is a cushy comfortable place Quite frankly some poeple offend to fucking have a easy life In there you pay no taxes and bills or anything of the sort you get Tvs fed and looked after generally

you're a mug you blatantly don't know anyone who's even spent a night in a police cell if you come spouting that shit.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Sharpie Fetish
post Apr 4 2008, 07:23 PM
Post #45

Litterer
Group Icon

Member No.: 34,595

QUOTE(gingergenius @ Apr 4 2008, 07:34 PM) [snapback]1405541[/snapback]

you're a mug you blatantly don't know anyone who's even spent a night in a police cell if you come spouting that shit.

Police cells are awful brick walls with bricks with a padded bit on top for a bed Prisons however arent
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 4 2008, 08:22 PM
Post #46

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Federal prison is better than State I've heard.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post Apr 4 2008, 10:03 PM
Post #47

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,351

What a load of crap. We had a guy who'd spent 21 years of his life in prison come talk to us at school the other week. He never liked it one bit, ever. You have to work your arse off to get luxuries like half an hour of TV time. Most cells were built for one person but have had a bunk bed put in so the two of you sleep and shit in the same 6ft of space. In the showers, bend down the wrong way and you'll offend someone, earning yourself a kicking. The toilet 'cubicles' don't have doors so everyone sees you taking a shit. If your cellmate doesn't like you, they'll give you a dirty pair of "rapist jeans", which tells the other guys to spit and throw their piss in your face, even if you aren't a rapist or a paedo. People always make weapons out of the supplies they get - tin of beef in a sock makes a good mace to crack skulls, and a snapped razor blade in the melted end of a toothbrush is great for a cut-open chest. If you end up in a cell where the previous inmate still owed a debt, you'll be the one who has to pay it back, which means bending over until you give them twice what they gave. Prison isn't nice at all. It's just how the media and TV programmes portrays it to make people think prisoners are getting an easy ride.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Apr 5 2008, 08:21 AM
Post #48

Member No.: 38,184

QUOTE(Recruit CyanTist @ Apr 5 2008, 04:31 AM) [snapback]1405528[/snapback]

Are you serious? You live in a 6 by 8 feet cell with another convicted criminal and share a fucking toilet right next to your bed. You would be lucky to get any TV time at all, I'm pretty sure you need to do some ridiculous chores to even get that and it's certainly not in your cell. Obviously you get fed but do you really think it tastes good? Do you think they are given a cheese pizza with a beer? It's slop with some sour milk.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ryanardo
post Apr 6 2008, 04:51 PM
Post #49

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,370

QUOTE(J-Mi @ Apr 1 2008, 05:46 AM) [snapback]1403926[/snapback]
This is my second topic before I go to work. Does anyone think they should bring back capital punishment in this country? Why?

Second topic before work, respect mate.

Think things should stay the way they are

--------------------
I Love The World
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 7 2008, 04:59 AM
Post #50

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Apr 4 2008, 06:03 PM) [snapback]1405624[/snapback]

What a load of crap. We had a guy who'd spent 21 years of his life in prison come talk to us at school the other week. He never liked it one bit, ever. You have to work your arse off to get luxuries like half an hour of TV time. Most cells were built for one person but have had a bunk bed put in so the two of you sleep and shit in the same 6ft of space. In the showers, bend down the wrong way and you'll offend someone, earning yourself a kicking. The toilet 'cubicles' don't have doors so everyone sees you taking a shit. If your cellmate doesn't like you, they'll give you a dirty pair of "rapist jeans", which tells the other guys to spit and throw their piss in your face, even if you aren't a rapist or a paedo. People always make weapons out of the supplies they get - tin of beef in a sock makes a good mace to crack skulls, and a snapped razor blade in the melted end of a toothbrush is great for a cut-open chest. If you end up in a cell where the previous inmate still owed a debt, you'll be the one who has to pay it back, which means bending over until you give them twice what they gave. Prison isn't nice at all. It's just how the media and TV programmes portrays it to make people think prisoners are getting an easy ride.

That is basically similar to juvenile perhaps in a greater dose, except for paying back debts for another guy because you don't stay in there long enough for that shit. And we don't get tins or razor blades (the blades because the time there isn't that long, I'm sure) but we get toothbrushes we have to give back each time after use.

I remember one funny threat someone told me: that he was going to rip out my braces making my gums bloody and then use them to slit my throat. Seemed really silly and ambitious so I didn't heed it. Nothing came of it. Maybe in actual prison it may have though...

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Austin
post Apr 7 2008, 10:35 AM
Post #51

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 141

You still have your freedom taken away. Presuming you get one shot at life.. being locked up in a prison and prevented from doing what you want to do is my idea of hell.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Severus Snape
post Apr 7 2008, 02:11 PM
Post #52

Litterer

Member No.: 28,564

QUOTE(Austin @ Apr 7 2008, 05:35 AM) [snapback]1406646[/snapback]

You still have your freedom taken away. Presuming you get one shot at life.. being locked up in a prison and prevented from doing what you want to do is my idea of hell.

But those morons who are locked up are there because they screwed up. They aren't allowed the same basic freedom that the rest of us receive. Why? we adhere to the law and they don't.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 14 2011, 02:10 PM) *
We're more than capable of answering you, we're just not doing it because you're being a cunt, and it's you specifically we don't care about, we do care about the rest of the forums.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Austin
post Apr 7 2008, 02:15 PM
Post #53

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 141

Yeah I'm just disagreeing with his point about prison not being shit.
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th July 2014 - 12:47 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4