post Apr 5 2008, 05:28 PM
Post #41

Jailbird
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 23,545

QUOTE(Skinny. @ Apr 5 2008, 01:43 PM) [snapback]1405834[/snapback]
QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 5 2008, 01:23 PM) [snapback]1405700[/snapback]
if only real patriots could take the reigns of Britain, then we would become great again. the PM isn't even English...he's Scottish!

...Scotland is part of britan, you don't have to be english to be a prime misnister. He's as british as you are.

Yes, but they get their own laws, and get many, MANY benefits that we don't, but we pay for, prime example University. We have to pay for our university fee's but Scotland get it for free, and who are the ones paying for all that? The English.

--------------------
YES I don't play Xbox 360 anymore.

Add me on steam BITCHES. Pieface876
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fran
post Apr 5 2008, 06:06 PM
Post #42

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 586

QUOTE(Pieface @ Apr 5 2008, 06:28 PM) [snapback]1405902[/snapback]
if only real patriots could take the reigns of Britain, then we would become great again. the PM isn't even English...he's Scottish!

...Scotland is part of britan, you don't have to be english to be a prime misnister. He's as british as you are.

Yes, but they get their own laws, and get many, MANY benefits that we don't, but we pay for, prime example University. We have to pay for our university fee's but Scotland get it for free, and who are the ones paying for all that? The English.

yeah that is annoying, i mean i would love to go to uni but i just don't want the debt afterwards

--------------------
The Artist Formally Known As Fran!
Achievements

+Quote Post
The_Technician
post Apr 6 2008, 01:43 AM
Post #43

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,857

QUOTE(Mekingtons @ Apr 5 2008, 09:16 PM) [snapback]1405779[/snapback]
QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 5 2008, 03:23 AM) [snapback]1405700[/snapback]

Which, last time I checked. Was a member of the UK and considered "British"

Not saying I approve of Brown, and I'm a person that personally wants the UK to split up because it would benefit England more as we'd stop subsidizing Scotland so much. I'm just saying that he's PM of the UK and not England

yeah but he's a knob...nuff said.
i prefered Tony Blair...last i heard Brown was Taking funding away from the military...

QUOTE(Pieface @ Apr 6 2008, 03:28 AM) [snapback]1405902[/snapback]

and last time i checked...Scotland wasn't overrun with immigrants
but i havent been in years so i don't know what its like now

--------------------
=The Technician=

Since 24.03.08
Achievements

+Quote Post
Austin
post Apr 6 2008, 09:06 AM
Post #44

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 141

QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 5 2008, 03:23 AM) [snapback]1405700[/snapback]
the best part of being british is that you're not french.

to any french members of the forum...you may be nice people, but we'll always have that divide between us.

it's only a year and a half till i can join the British infantry though...

People like you give us a bad name.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Screw Loose
post Apr 6 2008, 10:13 AM
Post #45

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 25,696

QUOTE(gingergenius @ Apr 1 2008, 07:53 AM) [snapback]1403957[/snapback]
QUOTE(new major on the block @ Apr 1 2008, 04:58 AM) [snapback]1403909[/snapback]
The funny thing is everything that is happening across the atlantic in G.B. is slowly happening over here in the great US of A. We brothers in arms will soon be strangers in our own land too, give it 20 more years or so. The fall of the civilized world is at hand, what can you do?

Haha unless you're native american then you're getting what you deserve. A whole wave of immigrants come into america, take the locals' land and oppress them? that's not mexicans, thats whites 250 years ago.

J-mi, quit spouting all this anti-immigration shit, look at the facts. So-called British Nationalism has never taken off outside England. The English themselves were immigrants to this country when the Germanic invaders came over 1500 years ago. Look at the real indigenous nationalist movements, ie. in Wales, and they're all for the protection of their own local culture rather than claiming that there is, as you imply, an accepted British culture.

You seem to come from a white working class viewpoint; and fair enough I'd agree in some respects there are cases of 'political correctness gone mad'. I'll just let someone else finish my argument. Listen to this from 4 minutes in

That had to be the truest statement ever...

--------------------
( . )( . )
Achievements

+Quote Post
The_Technician
post Apr 9 2008, 05:47 AM
Post #46

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Austin @ Apr 6 2008, 07:06 PM) [snapback]1406289[/snapback]

what? and the thousands of immigrants who flock to Britain each year (many illigally) don't? i have nothing against any packies, blacks, asians, muslims, or anyone who respects the rights of another country, but when a poll in a newspaper says that 45% of muslims in britain say shari law (the law that degrades women and has a lot of capital punishment) should be imposed in Britain, i say 45% of Muslims can fuck off.

when a white person goes to a muslim country, 99% of the time they respect the culture of that country and just go with the flow. but there are millions of foreigners who demand power in Britain, and they treat the country like garbage. everything anyone says in Britain gets blown out of proportion, and while respect for others is good, it shows a complete breakdown of the system when people get up in arms over small things such as 'coon' (which is also the name of a cheese brand in australia) or 'wog'. if these people want to come to OUR country, i would like it if they respected OUR laws.

I don't know what it's like in Derbyshire where you are, but i was born and raised in Birmingham, where it is estimated that by 2020 white people will be a minoroty. And that fucking disgusts me. Don't get me wrong, i like different people and the things they have created. i like Mexican food. i listen to a fair bit of Rap music from both black americans, but also europeans. i like visiting countries...but when i do, i respect the country i am in.

Saying people like me 'give you a bad name' is senseless, as if there were not people with my way of thinking, not only Britain, but the world would be far behind what we are today. When slavery was rife in the 1800's, and Britain was a supreme power, things got done. our armies were unstoppable. we had a huge workforce. we colonised much of the known world. we had the industrial revolution.

Be proud to be British and harden the fuck up. backing down to foreigners demanding more rights that you in your own country will get you nowhere, and i sincerly hope that you never get to a position of power within Britain. By letting these foreingers into the country, we tried to have racial equality, but it blatantly didn't work.

EDIT: and 'Austin', i just had a look at your profile, and you posted a topic about how the British Government has banned the nursery rhyme '3 little pigs'. How the fuck can you stand there and critise me for a way of thinking, when this is happening on your doorstep. this is exactly what i'm talking about, too much political sensitivity...the British parliament should be thrown out of the country like the rest of the people who dare change our ways. what about 'Ba Ba Black sheep'? i'll bet you any money thats gone, or soon to go as well. The state of Foregin affairs in Britain is fucking disgusting, and i for one really do think it should be changed.

This post has been edited by The_Technician: Apr 9 2008, 06:00 AM

--------------------
=The Technician=

Since 24.03.08
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ophis-
post Apr 9 2008, 01:16 PM
Post #47

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Validating
Member No.: 5,815
PSN Name: ophis-

QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 9 2008, 06:47 AM) [snapback]1407809[/snapback]

what? and the thousands of immigrants who flock to Britain each year (many illigally) don't? i have nothing against any packies, blacks, asians, muslims, or anyone who respects the rights of another country, but when a poll in a newspaper says that 45% of muslims in britain say shari law (the law that degrades women and has a lot of capital punishment) should be imposed in Britain, i say 45% of Muslims can fuck off.

when a white person goes to a muslim country, 99% of the time they respect the culture of that country and just go with the flow. but there are millions of foreigners who demand power in Britain, and they treat the country like garbage. everything anyone says in Britain gets blown out of proportion, and while respect for others is good, it shows a complete breakdown of the system when people get up in arms over small things such as 'coon' (which is also the name of a cheese brand in australia) or 'wog'. if these people want to come to OUR country, i would like it if they respected OUR laws.

I don't know what it's like in Derbyshire where you are, but i was born and raised in Birmingham, where it is estimated that by 2020 white people will be a minoroty. And that fucking disgusts me. Don't get me wrong, i like different people and the things they have created. i like Mexican food. i listen to a fair bit of Rap music from both black americans, but also europeans. i like visiting countries...but when i do, i respect the country i am in.

Saying people like me 'give you a bad name' is senseless, as if there were not people with my way of thinking, not only Britain, but the world would be far behind what we are today. When slavery was rife in the 1800's, and Britain was a supreme power, things got done. our armies were unstoppable. we had a huge workforce. we colonised much of the known world. we had the industrial revolution.

Be proud to be British and harden the fuck up. backing down to foreigners demanding more rights that you in your own country will get you nowhere, and i sincerly hope that you never get to a position of power within Britain. By letting these foreingers into the country, we tried to have racial equality, but it blatantly didn't work.

EDIT: and 'Austin', i just had a look at your profile, and you posted a topic about how the British Government has banned the nursery rhyme '3 little pigs'. How the fuck can you stand there and critise me for a way of thinking, when this is happening on your doorstep. this is exactly what i'm talking about, too much political sensitivity...the British parliament should be thrown out of the country like the rest of the people who dare change our ways. what about 'Ba Ba Black sheep'? i'll bet you any money thats gone, or soon to go as well. The state of Foregin affairs in Britain is fucking disgusting, and i for one really do think it should be changed.

I think you have just dared to say what most people think. I'm going to agree with you on the above.

On a related note, a small group off people following the shari law requested a local swimming pool should close its doors to the public once a month for the 'women' to bath and swim in peace seen as though they are not allowed to show body parts (or how ever the law is with them). Either way, to my surprise and finally for once, the manager of the pool decided to stand by his word and pretty much tell them to fuck right off (in less harsher words).

--------------------
[meh]
Achievements

+Quote Post
Stan Petrov
post Apr 9 2008, 02:51 PM
Post #48

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 697

QUOTE(Pieface @ Apr 5 2008, 06:28 PM) [snapback]1405902[/snapback]

Haha, brilliant.

Another thing the english pay for: The oil retrieval equipment they use to get their hands on the North sea oil smile.gif

I have nothing against England but opinions particularly like that makes me want my country to be independant.

I want us to make our own decisions.

I could go into it massively, but now isnt the time smile.gif

random british fact: The most taxed british citizens in the UK oustide London are in Scotland.

This post has been edited by Stan Petrov: Apr 9 2008, 02:53 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
woodfordmasacre
post Apr 9 2008, 03:30 PM
Post #49

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,042

well im just probaly the most racist mother fucker on this plantet. Hate foerigners except americans, australians and italians. Dunno why but i do.

Why the fuck do the goverment let all these packais n shit cum in, fukin redicullus!

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Austin
post Apr 9 2008, 05:08 PM
Post #50

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 9 2008, 06:47 AM) [snapback]1407809[/snapback]

when a white person goes to a muslim country, 99% of the time they respect the culture of that country and just go with the flow. but there are millions of foreigners who demand power in Britain, and they treat the country like garbage. everything anyone says in Britain gets blown out of proportion, and while respect for others is
good, it shows a complete breakdown of the system when people get up in arms over small things such as 'coon' (which is also the name of a cheese brand in australia) or 'wog'. if these people want to come to OUR country, i would like it if they respected OUR laws.

I was responding to that particular post I quoted (see below). You never said anything about immigrants and I didn't read anything about immigrants.

to any french members of the forum...you may be nice people, but we'll always have that divide between us.

You sound like a really dumb bigot there. I have nothing against French people and it is beyond me why so many English people have decided they 'hate' them.. and what has the Prime Minister being Scottish got to do with anything.. it's the United Kingdom.

Be proud to be British and harden the fuck up. backing down to foreigners demanding more rights that you in your own country will get you nowhere, and i sincerly hope that you never get to a position of power within Britain. By letting these foreingers into the country, we tried to have racial equality, but it blatantly didn't work

I am proud to be English.. I personally don't call myself British unless I need to.

You also talk like slavery wasn't a bad thing?

QUOTE(Stan Petrov)
Haha, brilliant.

Another thing the english pay for: The oil retrieval equipment they use to get their hands on the North sea oil smile.gif

North Sea oil belongs to the United Kingdom.. everyone benefits from it.

random british fact: The most taxed british citizens in the UK oustide London are in Scotland.

Yeah and you get much more benefits and freebies.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Ulster_Niko
post Apr 9 2008, 06:01 PM
Post #51

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,823

QUOTE(Austin @ Apr 9 2008, 06:08 PM) [snapback]1408151[/snapback]

Be proud to be British and harden the fuck up. backing down to foreigners demanding more rights that you in your own country will get you nowhere, and i sincerly hope that you never get to a position of power within Britain. By letting these foreingers into the country, we tried to have racial equality, but it blatantly didn't work

I am proud to be English.. I personally don't call myself British unless I need to.

In the context, no it wasn't. It was the done thing back then, what fucking right do we have to judge the world as it was hundreds of years ago. Obviously slavery's wrong, but if Britain had pussyed about with all modern day PC bullshit back then the UK would be weak today, and there would be many countries lacking in a lot of positive things.

--------------------
You'll Never Walk Alone

Liverpool FC
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post Apr 9 2008, 06:05 PM
Post #52

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 7,717

The thing that pisses me off, is because of the fucking Muslims (Paki's mainly) it gives all people who aint white a bad name. I don't think there's anything more that pisses me off than that. And I don't see how you bastards can start painting all people with the same brush just because of a certain (Muslims) group.

bird.gif to Muslims and to people who generalise everyone just because of what some fucking Mooj Box Worshippers Arab-Religious Cunts think!

This post has been edited by Mekingtons: Apr 9 2008, 06:06 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
gingergenius
post Apr 9 2008, 06:44 PM
Post #53

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 27,536

QUOTE(Ulster_Niko @ Apr 9 2008, 06:01 PM) [snapback]1408205[/snapback]

In the context, no it wasn't. It was the done thing back then, what fucking right do we have to judge the world as it was hundreds of years ago. Obviously slavery's wrong, but if Britain had pussyed about with all modern day PC bullshit back then the UK would be weak today, and there would be many countries lacking in a lot of positive things.

So you'd rather Britain have a place in the world than millions of people dying and being treated like shit? Germany didn't partake in slavery, it didn't have a very big empire and it's had a hell of a ride through the 20th century. yet it's still more powerful than Britain. If we wanted to we could have said no. you try telling a black person in america or the caribbean that it's all in the past, when so many of the problems of the last 200 years have been as a result of the mistreatment of blacks.

it's the same as telling a native aamerican he haas no right to judge the colonisers for their theft of land and genocide....
Achievements

+Quote Post
Severus Snape
post Apr 9 2008, 08:35 PM
Post #54

Litterer

Member No.: 28,564

QUOTE(gingergenius @ Apr 9 2008, 01:44 PM) [snapback]1408250[/snapback]

So you'd rather Britain have a place in the world than millions of people dying and being treated like shit? Germany didn't partake in slavery, it didn't have a very big empire and it's had a hell of a ride through the 20th century. yet it's still more powerful than Britain. If we wanted to we could have said no. you try telling a black person in america or the caribbean that it's all in the past, when so many of the problems of the last 200 years have been as a result of the mistreatment of blacks.

it's the same as telling a native aamerican he haas no right to judge the colonisers for their theft of land and genocide....

Once and for all - shut your pie hole about the abuse blacks in america have to deal with. BULLSHIT!

How many times do I have to say this? Neither you, nor anyone you know, has ever owned or been a slave. And it's people like you that perpetuate this feeling that America still owes every black person on this planet for shit that ended almost 200 years ago. Enough of the bullshit. If black people don't like their position in life, then right now all they can do is try to do better by themselves. Quit trying to blame white people for shit that nobody in this country has had anything to do with for 200 years.

and as far as native americans - wtf? Is it my responsibility that they were too stupid 400 years ago to sell their land for a box of jacks and some beef jerky? no. so why should we have to give them all this tribal land that they have "special laws" on and pay them money every year and give them all of the best educational benefits (meaning, scholarships just for being native american)? This is America. I don't have special laws that govern the land I own, so why should tribal lands be any different? And if you say that they act like a city or a state, then tell me why they can circumvent even federal laws?

Now please, gigi - SHUT THE FUCK UP.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 14 2011, 02:10 PM) *
We're more than capable of answering you, we're just not doing it because you're being a cunt, and it's you specifically we don't care about, we do care about the rest of the forums.

Achievements

+Quote Post
gingergenius
post Apr 9 2008, 10:11 PM
Post #55

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Arch Angel @ Apr 9 2008, 08:35 PM) [snapback]1408338[/snapback]
QUOTE(gingergenius @ Apr 9 2008, 01:44 PM) [snapback]1408250[/snapback]

Once and for all - shut your pie hole about the abuse blacks in america have to deal with. BULLSHIT!

How many times do I have to say this? Neither you, nor anyone you know, has ever owned or been a slave. And it's people like you that perpetuate this feeling that America still owes every black person on this planet for shit that ended almost 200 years ago. Enough of the bullshit. If black people don't like their position in life, then right now all they can do is try to do better by themselves. Quit trying to blame white people for shit that nobody in this country has had anything to do with for 200 years.

and as far as native americans - wtf? Is it my responsibility that they were too stupid 400 years ago to sell their land for a box of jacks and some beef jerky? no. so why should we have to give them all this tribal land that they have "special laws" on and pay them money every year and give them all of the best educational benefits (meaning, scholarships just for being native american)? This is America. I don't have special laws that govern the land I own, so why should tribal lands be any different? And if you say that they act like a city or a state, then tell me why they can circumvent even federal laws?

Now please, gigi - SHUT THE FUCK UP.

i don't have time now so i'll just say this: the problem lies with the fact that you read what i say and create your own interpretation. And go and do some reading, talking or whatever outside of what you're told by fox news.
Achievements

+Quote Post
The_Technician
post Apr 10 2008, 10:48 AM
Post #56

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Austin @ Apr 10 2008, 03:08 AM) [snapback]1408151[/snapback]
I was responding to that particular post I quoted (see below). You never said anything about immigrants and I didn't read anything about immigrants.

You sound like a really dumb bigot there. I have nothing against French people and it is beyond me why so many English people have decided they 'hate' them.. and what has the Prime Minister being Scottish got to do with anything.. it's the United Kingdom.

Every french person i've ever met has been pompous and arrogant. there was a French boy at my school two years ago and on his last week we got into a fight that left him with a broken nose and a dislocated eye socket (and before you ask, no i dont actually know how you can dislocate an eye socket). he wasn't so up himself after that.

and as for slavery:

QUOTE(Ulster_Niko @ Apr 10 2008, 04:01 AM) [snapback]1408205[/snapback]

And really, we have SO much to be proud of. we colonised most of the world, we have the best special forces unit in the world, we produced the Beatles, the sex pistols, the bee gees, the smiths, MG cars, we are one of the best football teams in the world, we have the English premier League, we have a strong economy, we have people who are proud to be british, we have beautiful country sides, millions of people, we are the single greatest nation on earth, and someday, and it may not come in our lifetimes, but someday, Britain will be the #1 superpower again.

This post has been edited by The_Technician: Apr 10 2008, 10:55 AM

--------------------
=The Technician=

Since 24.03.08
Achievements

+Quote Post
Austin
post Apr 10 2008, 11:39 AM
Post #57

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 10 2008, 11:48 AM) [snapback]1408691[/snapback]
Every french person i've ever met has been pompous and arrogant. there was a French boy at my school two years ago and on his last week we got into a fight that left him with a broken nose and a dislocated eye socket (and before you ask, no i dont actually know how you can dislocate an eye socket). he wasn't so up himself after that.

Bollocks.

You're a racist bully.

And really, we have SO much to be proud of. we colonised most of the world, we have the best special forces unit in the world, we produced the Beatles, the sex pistols, the bee gees, the smiths, MG cars, we are one of the best football teams in the world, we have the English premier League, we have a strong economy, we have people who are proud to be british, we have beautiful country sides, millions of people, we are the single greatest nation on earth, and someday, and it may not come in our lifetimes, but someday, Britain will be the #1 superpower again.

You're the one who sounds pompous and arrogant, and it's embarrassing that you can't see that.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Severus Snape
post Apr 10 2008, 11:47 AM
Post #58

Litterer

QUOTE(gingergenius @ Apr 9 2008, 05:11 PM) [snapback]1408408[/snapback]
i don't have time now so i'll just say this: the problem lies with the fact that you read what i say and create your own interpretation. And go and do some reading, talking or whatever outside of what you're told by fox news.

I read what you wrote and came to my conclusions based on what you stated. Which was, exactly:

you try telling a black person in america or the caribbean that it's all in the past, when so many of the problems of the last 200 years have been as a result of the mistreatment of blacks.

So which part of this did I interpret incorrectly in my post? Which part of this actually doesn't mean that America should apologize for all the bullshit that happened to blacks and native americans? Tell me which part of this didn't mean what I and everyone else out here thinks it means.

That's what I thought - you can't. Why? Because I interpreted it exactly how you meant it. If you're going to tell me that my interpretation is wrong, then you need to tell me why when it is so clear by reading what you wrote that you meant exactly what I said.

Now do us all a favor and go play in traffic

--------------------
We're more than capable of answering you, we're just not doing it because you're being a cunt, and it's you specifically we don't care about, we do care about the rest of the forums.

Achievements

+Quote Post
gingergenius
post Apr 10 2008, 03:00 PM
Post #59

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Arch Angel @ Apr 10 2008, 11:47 AM) [snapback]1408716[/snapback]
QUOTE(gingergenius @ Apr 9 2008, 05:11 PM) [snapback]1408408[/snapback]

I read what you wrote and came to my conclusions based on what you stated. Which was, exactly:

you try telling a black person in america or the caribbean that it's all in the past, when so many of the problems of the last 200 years have been as a result of the mistreatment of blacks.

So which part of this did I interpret incorrectly in my post? Which part of this actually doesn't mean that America should apologize for all the bullshit that happened to blacks and native americans? Tell me which part of this didn't mean what I and everyone else out here thinks it means.

That's what I thought - you can't. Why? Because I interpreted it exactly how you meant it. If you're going to tell me that my interpretation is wrong, then you need to tell me why when it is so clear by reading what you wrote that you meant exactly what I said.

Now do us all a favor and go play in traffic

hmmm i wrote that a lot of the problems in america's history have been as a result or to do with racism or whatever you want to call it. This is an undisputable fact.

you then decided that I was asking all americans to apologize. now, while it is possible to infer that that might be a solution to what i said, i didn't actually say that. My point is, you can't expect people to forget what happened in the past just because it was in the past. Just look at Israel. They are sanctimonious and selfrighteous because of the Holocaust. Now I'm not saying whether that's right or not, just that you have to expect it.

The fact is, Britain partook in the slave trade. The effects of that are seen in the millions of blacks in the Anglophone New World today, who for starters wouldn't be there and since they came as 2nd class citizens, it took centuries for them to even get equal rights. Britain invented concentration camps for the Boers in South Africa. We know the effects of that invention. Britian pursued a policy of invasion and colonisation. The result of which, especially in Africa but also in the Middle East, is a completely fucked up map which threw tribal groups, religions and ethnicities together who had been warring forever. Hence the genocides etc. which we've seen in Africa. I personally don't think that was worth giving them railways and the English language.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Severus Snape
post Apr 10 2008, 05:38 PM
Post #60

Litterer

ok, now I'm confused. First you say:

... which means that you are perpetuating this feeling in America that we should all apologize for shit that ended 200 years ago. Read the sentence again. You want us to attempt to tell a black person that it's all in the past, and the inference here is that if we do it won't work because everyone feels that we still owe black people something for what happened.

Then when I responded, you said:

hmmm i wrote that a lot of the problems in america's history have been as a result or to do with racism or whatever you want to call it. This is an undisputable fact.

you then decided that I was asking all americans to apologize. now, while it is possible to infer that that might be a solution to what i said, i didn't actually say that. My point is, you can't expect people to forget what happened in the past just because it was in the past. Just look at Israel. They are sanctimonious and selfrighteous because of the Holocaust. Now I'm not saying whether that's right or not, just that you have to expect it.

...which is backtracking to cover your ass. If you didn't mean what you said in your original post, you should have worded it in a way that didn't infer that we owe black people something because of what happened many many years ago.

You tell me I need to read, yet you can't even put what you mean into the right words. That means it isn't my reading that needs improving - it's your sentence structure that does.

That thing you're feeling now about how right I am with what you said? Die ist die Schande von, die mir weiß, sind recht.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th November 2014 - 04:11 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4