Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Austin
post Apr 2 2008, 06:21 PM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 141

Feel free to leave any time you see fit.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Sharpie Fetish
post Apr 2 2008, 06:23 PM
Post #23

Litterer
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 34,595

I would too bad im 14 The reason id hate to live here is mainly because i live in chav central , Bradford
Achievements

+Quote Post
Austin
post Apr 2 2008, 07:37 PM
Post #24

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 141

Not every where's like Bradford you know..
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post Apr 2 2008, 08:16 PM
Post #25

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,717

Bradford is like East London. All the Muslims are crazy people bordering on suicide bombers, all the white people are chav dick heads and the black people are both!

Ok not all but most
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Thrilla in Manila_*
post Apr 2 2008, 08:37 PM
Post #26

Guests

I hate black people who try to be hard and shit and expect folks to believe them because they are black.

Also, U.S.A.>
Achievements

+Quote Post
Samurai_tbag
post Apr 2 2008, 09:17 PM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 5,211

QUOTE(psychÝ @ Apr 1 2008, 02:48 AM) [snapback]1403891[/snapback]
Indeed, rip it for all its got and then leave, not so great at all. :rolleyes:

I would say it is pretty great considering it has the 6th largest economy in the world.

5th Actually.

Also, London is the economic city of the world.

Don't forget that Britain is built on tradition and history, the British Empire was the biggest empire on earth, and had great influence over how things work in the world now.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Apr 2 2008, 11:16 PM
Post #28

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,279

QUOTE(Samurai_tbag @ Apr 2 2008, 10:17 PM) [snapback]1404717[/snapback]
Indeed, rip it for all its got and then leave, not so great at all. rolleyes.gif

I would say it is pretty great considering it has the 6th largest economy in the world.

5th Actually.
No it isn't, I thought it was 4th go look it up.

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
The_Technician
post Apr 3 2008, 02:59 AM
Post #29

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,857

QUOTE(J-Mi @ Apr 1 2008, 11:58 AM) [snapback]1403869[/snapback]
Is it really that great anymore?? Don't get me wrong I'm proud to be british, but my pride is a lot different to the pride our lads had back in 1945 coming back off the boats from the war and then parading through our GREAT british streets all smiles and waving union jacks. This country has seriously gone to shit and most of us do the typically british thing and keep our mouths shut and get on with it. This isn't a democratic country anymore. Our way of life has changed to accomodate the views, morals and beliefs of foreign cultures, whether they've come into our country illegally or not. We get told we can't display St. Georges flags in certain parts of the country, our squaddies can't walk down a british street wearing a british uniform, our doctors can't even eat dinner at their desks anymore incase someone fasting walks in and sees them... oh deary me. Has everybody forgotten the bradford riots? Do they not think that eventually we'll break and it'll happen again on a much larger scale? I don't know personally. But it's not just these issues that irritate me, it's things like the cost of everything going up by like 25% every 6 months, not being able to smoke in an empty bus shelter (for fucks sake), constantly being watched 24/7, H&S to bollocks up and slow down everything and I mean everything. I could go on... for quite a while too. Maybe I'm tired but what does everyone else think? I'd just like to know where my taxes are really going.

the political state of Britain is in shambles. Gordon Brown isn't making things any better, and the amount of sensitivity that the government holds today wouldn't have been acceptable 200 years ago. if the British empire had not took australia from the aboriginies, the americas from the indians, if they hadn't invaded india...the world would not be what it is today. Britain has been overrun by foreigners (and that is not a bad thing neccesarily, as cultral diversity is good) who demand to be trated as british and who want to change and play OUR laws.

Due to family troubles, mum brought me and my brother to australia when i was 9, but there is not a day i don't think about going back. as soon as i finish school next year i am heading home to become a rifleman in the British infantry. in the army i hope to find others who are as devoted to britain as me, and it's people like that who will bring the country back.

it may not happen in 10 years, 50 years or even 100 years, but one day Britain will be great again.

--------------------
=The Technician=

Since 24.03.08
Achievements

+Quote Post
Sharpie Fetish
post Apr 3 2008, 08:32 AM
Post #30

Litterer
Group Icon

Member No.: 34,595

I remember the bradford riots Didnt go into the town centre for months because of it The asians Went round in groups and beat any whites they saw theres a video on youtube of them beating the fuck out of a white then one lowly bastard stabs him
Achievements

+Quote Post
Ulster_Niko
post Apr 3 2008, 01:41 PM
Post #31

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,823

QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 3 2008, 03:59 AM) [snapback]1404802[/snapback]
QUOTE(J-Mi @ Apr 1 2008, 11:58 AM) [snapback]1403869[/snapback]
Is it really that great anymore?? Don't get me wrong I'm proud to be british, but my pride is a lot different to the pride our lads had back in 1945 coming back off the boats from the war and then parading through our GREAT british streets all smiles and waving union jacks. This country has seriously gone to shit and most of us do the typically british thing and keep our mouths shut and get on with it. This isn't a democratic country anymore. Our way of life has changed to accomodate the views, morals and beliefs of foreign cultures, whether they've come into our country illegally or not. We get told we can't display St. Georges flags in certain parts of the country, our squaddies can't walk down a british street wearing a british uniform, our doctors can't even eat dinner at their desks anymore incase someone fasting walks in and sees them... oh deary me. Has everybody forgotten the bradford riots? Do they not think that eventually we'll break and it'll happen again on a much larger scale? I don't know personally. But it's not just these issues that irritate me, it's things like the cost of everything going up by like 25% every 6 months, not being able to smoke in an empty bus shelter (for fucks sake), constantly being watched 24/7, H&S to bollocks up and slow down everything and I mean everything. I could go on... for quite a while too. Maybe I'm tired but what does everyone else think? I'd just like to know where my taxes are really going.

the political state of Britain is in shambles. Gordon Brown isn't making things any better, and the amount of sensitivity that the government holds today wouldn't have been acceptable 200 years ago. if the British empire had not took australia from the aboriginies, the americas from the indians, if they hadn't invaded india...the world would not be what it is today. Britain has been overrun by foreigners (and that is not a bad thing neccesarily, as cultral diversity is good) who demand to be trated as british and who want to change and play OUR laws.

Due to family troubles, mum brought me and my brother to australia when i was 9, but there is not a day i don't think about going back. as soon as i finish school next year i am heading home to become a rifleman in the British infantry. in the army i hope to find others who are as devoted to britain as me, and it's people like that who will bring the country back.

it may not happen in 10 years, 50 years or even 100 years, but one day Britain will be great again.

Hear hear! It annoys me the way, in modern times, there is so much opposition to Britain and their conduct in the past. Even the national media ran an almost apologetic news story recently about slavery in Britain many years ago. Whilst it's obvious that slavery is wrong, back in those times it is one of the things which made Britain the most powerful country in the world. Britain, as you said, made many other nations in the world what they are today; before being thanklessly fucked off. Look at the poverty and strife in Africa, for example. I often think that had parts of it remained in the Empire, it would be much better off. People may whinge that Britain was nothing other than a power hungry, oppressive nation: but some negative actions are required to make a great nation. Imagine how weak Britain would be if it worried about some major issues of today back then whenever it was cementing its greatness.

--------------------
You'll Never Walk Alone

Liverpool FC
Achievements

+Quote Post
Don Leone
post Apr 3 2008, 02:05 PM
Post #32

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,379

On the bright side, we're richer and live longer than ever before, and gta certainly wasn't around in the 1940's!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Apr 3 2008, 11:29 PM
Post #33

Rat
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,884

QUOTE(Pieface @ Mar 31 2008, 08:02 PM) [snapback]1403873[/snapback]
If it was great I wouldn't be leaving ASAP away from this place, with gone over-culturized and its us (White Caucasion) Who now get the back end of everything, Im moving to America after Uni, just because Uni is alot cheaper here.

Fuck yeah! We stole another one!

QUOTE(J-Mi @ Mar 31 2008, 08:12 PM) [snapback]1403878[/snapback]
Yea, I'm thinking of moving to Poland, there can't be anyone there now.

????

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

Pickles: +7
D-O: +88
Mekstizzle: +10
QD: -10
Frog Choker: + 13
Analogkid: -25
Psy: -8
Ast: +10
Treefitty: -10
Viceman: -59*
Massacre: +5
Spoiler: -14
Voodoo: +17

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post Apr 4 2008, 01:23 AM
Post #34

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Bain, its cos all the poles are here, they tuk r jaabz
Achievements

+Quote Post
The_Technician
post Apr 4 2008, 08:52 AM
Post #35

Upstanding Citizen

Just around the corner from my grandparents in Redditch, there is a Polish pub where it is frowned upon for a non-polish person (eg-British person) to enter. fucked.up.

QUOTE(Don Leone @ Apr 4 2008, 01:05 AM) [snapback]1404913[/snapback]
On the bright side, we're richer and live longer than ever before, and gta certainly wasn't around in the 1940's!

because back in the day Winston Churchill would have come and smacked the Aussie OFLC director in the teeth for being the only company in the world to censor GTA IV.

Fucking Australians...now i have to gte mine from NZ

--------------------
=The Technician=

Since 24.03.08
Achievements

+Quote Post
Flism
post Apr 4 2008, 10:55 AM
Post #36

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 504
PSN Name: Flism

QUOTE(Mekington @ Apr 1 2008, 06:16 PM) [snapback]1404092[/snapback]
It's the fact that there's no respect these days, and nobody is allowed to punish kids. So they grow up knowing they can do whatever they want with no consequences, it's almost anarchsim

I totally agree that there isn't enough respect, and it works both ways. Children should respect their elders and adults should respect children's intelligence and their right to be individuals.

I LOVE this country, it's tiny as fuck and yet it has practically the strongest currency in the world. I mean seriously think of another country and think if you would actually want to live there day in day out doing the job you do now? Okay those of you with great jobs would be fine but I'm on £20,000 a year and if I lived in certain countries I wouldn't be able to survive...though saying that what I do dislike about this country are house prices, friggin shows like "Location, Location, Location" have driven house prices so high I'd be lucky to afford a flat, it's only cus I'm getting a deposit from my family that I can buy a house!

Also I will agree that whilst integrating culture is essential it shouldn't be one rule for them and another for us, I would never, EVER in a million years move to another country and not even bother to learn the language, it is so disrespectful it is untrue. Even if I go somewhere for two weeks I learn to say "Please" & "Thank you" - and as a women I hate when certain cultures think they can treat me like a 2nd class citizen in my own country just because of my sex!

Basically if you hate this country, fuck off and if you love it show a little respect and take part in it's development. Vote, join your local council, join in with recycling and keep the streets clean - there's no point bitching unless your helping to solve the problems.

--------------------
user posted image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 4 2008, 12:13 PM
Post #37

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

"If you're not part of the solution, you are the problem..."

My US History professor tells me this often and I always forgot who she was quoting... anyways, she's an active little lady. Truly smart as well.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
The_Technician
post Apr 5 2008, 02:23 AM
Post #38

Upstanding Citizen

the best part of being british is that you're not french.

to any french members of the forum...you may be nice people, but we'll always have that divide between us.

if only real patriots could take the reigns of Britain, then we would become great again. the PM isn't even English...he's Scottish!

it's only a year and a half till i can join the British infantry though...

--------------------
=The Technician=

Since 24.03.08
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post Apr 5 2008, 11:16 AM
Post #39

Nobody Special
Group Icon

QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 5 2008, 03:23 AM) [snapback]1405700[/snapback]
if only real patriots could take the reigns of Britain, then we would become great again. the PM isn't even English...he's Scottish!

Which, last time I checked. Was a member of the UK and considered "British"

Not saying I approve of Brown, and I'm a person that personally wants the UK to split up because it would benefit England more as we'd stop subsidizing Scotland so much. I'm just saying that he's PM of the UK and not England
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Apr 5 2008, 02:43 PM
Post #40

Member No.: 38,184

QUOTE(The_Technician @ Apr 5 2008, 01:23 PM) [snapback]1405700[/snapback]

...Scotland is part of britan, you don't have to be english to be a prime misnister. He's as british as you are.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th July 2014 - 01:04 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4