IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Pack of Blacks Beat Lone White Kid, Where's the media? Where's the outrage??
psychÝ
post Mar 26 2008, 02:46 AM
Post #41

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,279

Well that is pretty much owned.

I am done here. smile.gif

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Mar 26 2008, 08:39 PM
Post #42

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

I swear to some fucking asshole of a god, if your facts are only from three sources your conclusions are not even expansive enough to be unbiased themselves being based on so few let alone that you passionately believe there is such thing as an unbiased source...

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Mar 27 2008, 08:17 AM
Post #43

Member No.: 38,184

I have to agree with psycho, race makes little diffrence. I have at least one friend from every ethnic background I can think off and the last thing I rate them by his their race.

I only have one friend from an african background but I still don't see the difrence between him and a white man. He has terrible english, but so could a white man from his part of Africa.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Flism
post Mar 27 2008, 10:43 AM
Post #44

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 504
PSN Name: Flism

Just want to put my two pence (cents) in...

Mister Triangle strikes me to be (like most racists) to be obsessed with losing their "white women" to the Black man, I mean how many times can you mention the word surprise sex! 34,000 accounts of surprise sex? Sounds pretty high to me, but then it might be interested to hear the statistics on black women being raped in the South. But then itís probably pretty low right? Well who is going to call the cops when it was probably one of them raping them last night?

One white kid gets punched and itís not on the news and you think there is a media conspiracy? Right well tell you what, what is worse than surprise sex & murder? Paedophilia. Who are the majority of paedophiles? White males, and yet the black man is supposed to be dangerous? Iím not saying they donít do it but lets face it men in general are pretty fucked up. Raping a three month old baby seems just a little worse to me than punching a man in the face and Iím quite glad that what with wars, famine, natural disasters the media decided to ignore something (although still shocking) quite trivial.

Also Aids in Africa? Surprisingly is a recent thing, remember America in the 80ís Ė actually donít because youíll just start bad mouthing ďthe gaysĒ.

In regards to other peopleís comments I think that Culture and upbringing play a bigger part in our behaviour than our genetics. Iím mixed race, my mother is White/Welsh and my father Black/South American. He was raised in South America which is the only English speaking country in South America and was once a British Colony and from the stereotypes this forum has been spitting out he couldnít be more different. And yet to look at him, he is big, black (yes thick lips and all) but to speak to him you can only hear the British language, just because he is black doesnít mean he speaks differently, it was how he was raised (being made to write out and remember the whole dictionary probably helped).

I am not defined by the colour of my skin but by the integrity of my actions and the respect I give and expect from others.

--------------------
user posted image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Severus Snape
post Mar 27 2008, 12:02 PM
Post #45

Litterer

Member No.: 28,564

Just want to put my two pence (cents) in...

Mister Triangle strikes me to be (like most racists) to be obsessed with losing their "white women" to the Black man, I mean how many times can you mention the word surprise sex! 34,000 accounts of surprise sex? Sounds pretty high to me, but then it might be interested to hear the statistics on black women being raped in the South. But then itís probably pretty low right? Well who is going to call the cops when it was probably one of them raping them last night?
Why all the hate towards Mr. Triangle? He isn't racist - he just calls them like he sees them.

One white kid gets punched and itís not on the news and you think there is a media conspiracy?

Ah, but if it was a black kid getting punched by a white kid, it'd be national news. A hate crime. Get Jesse Jackson involved so we can all have some equality!

Right well tell you what, what is worse than surprise sex & murder? Paedophilia. Who are the majority of paedophiles? White males,
wtf? how is this relevant to the topic at hand?

and yet the black man is supposed to be dangerous? Iím not saying they donít do it but lets face it men in general are pretty fucked up.

I disagree. I think all PEOPLE are generally messed up, not just the men.

Raping a three month old baby seems just a little worse to me than punching a man in the face and Iím quite glad that what with wars, famine, natural disasters the media decided to ignore something (although still shocking) quite trivial.
Again - wtf? how is this relevant.
And again - if it was a black kid getting punched by a white kid, we'd have a national fucking crisis on our hands due to the severity of this "hate crime".

Also Aids in Africa? Surprisingly is a recent thing, remember America in the 80ís Ė actually donít because youíll just start bad mouthing ďthe gaysĒ.

I agree with you on this point. Many people still to this day think that homosexuals are the reason and cause for AIDS.

In regards to other peopleís comments I think that Culture and upbringing play a bigger part in our behaviour than our genetics.
Not sure I agree with this statement. I think both culture AND genetics play an equal part. This is a debate that won't ever have a definitive answer (not in my lifetime anyhow). There are studies that prove this both ways, and neither side is budging or backing down.

Iím mixed race, my mother is White/Welsh and my father Black/South American. He was raised in South America which is the only English speaking country in South America

So, he was raised in South America? Which part was that again? Your idiocy is on full display here...

and was once a British Colony and from the stereotypes this forum has been spitting out he couldnít be more different.
Stereotypes don't define a person, they define a group of people. And with all rules there are exceptions.

And yet to look at him, he is big, black (yes thick lips and all) but to speak to him you can only hear the British language, just because he is black doesnít mean he speaks differently, it was how he was raised (being made to write out and remember the whole dictionary probably helped).

which language is that, exactly? Didn't realize that British was a language. Again, your idiocy is on full display. Your father may be intelligent, but obviously none of those GENES passed on to you. Which kind of proves that culture plays a bigger part in all of this than I originally thought....

I am not defined by the colour of my skin but by the integrity of my actions and the respect I give and expect from others.

The most intelligent thing I have read on this forum yet. Let our actions speak for our character, and not the color of our skin.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 14 2011, 02:10 PM) *
We're more than capable of answering you, we're just not doing it because you're being a cunt, and it's you specifically we don't care about, we do care about the rest of the forums.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Samurai_tbag
post Mar 27 2008, 12:36 PM
Post #46

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 5,211

Thanks for the analysis.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Flism
post Mar 27 2008, 01:28 PM
Post #47

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 504
PSN Name: Flism

QUOTE(Arch Angel @ Mar 27 2008, 12:02 PM) [snapback]1401790[/snapback]
Iím mixed race, my mother is White/Welsh and my father Black/South American. He was raised in South America which is the only English speaking country in South America

So, he was raised in South America? Which part was that again? Your idiocy is on full display here...

The only thing I'd like to come back on is this one (as we are all entitled to our opinions). Sorry I meant Guyana in South America http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guyana - see official language

...Oh and sorry I meant English Language and that not all Black people speak patois or say innit after every word etc.

--------------------
user posted image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Mar 28 2008, 06:52 AM
Post #48

QUOTE(Flism @ Mar 27 2008, 09:43 PM) [snapback]1401774[/snapback]
One white kid gets punched and itís not on the news and you think there is a media conspiracy?

Well, being picky about what they put on the news can hardly qualify as a crime like conspiracy, but we do think it's stupid.

Right well tell you what, what is worse than surprise sex & murder? Paedophilia. Who are the majority of paedophiles? White males, and yet the black man is supposed to be dangerous?

The majority of people in America Australia, the UK and most europian countries are white so clearly there are more white Paedophiles, just like there would be more white anything.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Screw Loose
post Mar 28 2008, 12:14 PM
Post #49

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 25,696

Wait now... whats wrong with liberals? I know communists are wrong, but whats wrong with liberals? They seem to be the only group right now that doesn't have its head stuck in its ass

Enough with the GTA: San Andreas insults.

BTW: I've seen my friends (whom are white) knock the shit out of a few blacks (Not 1-on-1 either, he started losing and then all the whites jumped in), and that shit isn't on the news either. That pretty much kills this argument.

--------------------
( . )( . )
Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Mar 28 2008, 06:30 PM
Post #50

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,279

QUOTE(Skinny. @ Mar 28 2008, 06:52 AM) [snapback]1402244[/snapback]
Right well tell you what, what is worse than surprise sex & murder? Paedophilia. Who are the majority of paedophiles? White males, and yet the black man is supposed to be dangerous?

The majority of people in America Australia, the UK and most europian countries are white so clearly there are more white Paedophiles, just like there would be more white anything.

They must have some kind of percentage, or crimes per head as otherwise as you say it is just complete BS and useless data.

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
BIG FUCKING SPID...
post Mar 28 2008, 07:53 PM
Post #51

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 10,974

QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Mar 28 2008, 12:14 PM) [snapback]1402311[/snapback]
Wait now... whats wrong with liberals? I know communists are wrong, but whats wrong with liberals? They seem to be the only group right now that doesn't have its head stuck in its ass

Enough with the GTA: San Andreas insults.

BTW: I've seen my friends (whom are white) knock the shit out of a few blacks (Not 1-on-1 either, he started losing and then all the whites jumped in), and that shit isn't on the news either. That pretty much kills this argument.

Because you have seen one example does not destroy the Argument, you need substantial evidence using a number of examples.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Mar 29 2008, 01:23 AM
Post #52

QUOTE(Screw Loose @ Mar 28 2008, 11:14 PM) [snapback]1402311[/snapback]
I've seen my friends (whom are white) knock the shit out of a few blacks (Not 1-on-1 either, he started losing and then all the whites jumped in), and that shit isn't on the news either. That pretty much kills this argument.

No it doesn't. We're talking about people ganging up on people of a diffrent race for that sole reason. People jumping into a fight happens more than twice everyday and it doesn't sound to me that it was over race.

NOTE: This news story is a bad example of what I'm taling about.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
mjw911
post Apr 23 2008, 12:31 AM
Post #53

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 38,964

i dont like blacks. sorry.
Achievements

+Quote Post
jdid112
post Apr 23 2008, 12:56 AM
Post #54

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 30,926

QUOTE(psychÝ @ Mar 23 2008, 02:19 PM) [snapback]1401173[/snapback]
No the difference is you are all racist for putting them into groups, the whole idea of race was made by racists, I know none of you have a clue how different blacks and whites actually are so lets some it up with some real data.

All humans are very similar genetically. There are more differences within a "race" than between "races".

8/10th diversity = differences between people
of the same country.
1/10th diversity = differences between nations.
1/10th diversity = differences between "races".

So all you ignorant bigots can really just go fuck yourself unless of course you have some better data. (going to love to see this)

I hate topics like this. The race ones.

I think this didn't need any news coverage.

A white kid gets beat up. So what?

A black kid gets beat up. So what?

An asian kid. A mexican.

This kid had no serious injuries (Bloody nose, couple scratches).

What does he expect now? The news damn sure didn't help. Those group of kids probably just beat his ass again.

Maybe he should carry a bat, kick those kids ass next time. Be ready.

That's about it.

This post has been edited by Buffalo Bob: Apr 23 2008, 01:01 AM

--------------------
[left][/left]
Achievements

+Quote Post
Guest_Thrilla in Manila_*
post Apr 23 2008, 03:40 AM
Post #55

Guests

only white women I see with black guys are the wannabe thug ones and most of the time they are fat as fuck

I don't fuck with white girls though
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Apr 23 2008, 04:47 PM
Post #56

QUOTE(psychÝ @ Mar 23 2008, 02:19 PM) [snapback]1401173[/snapback]
No the difference is you are all racist for putting them into groups, the whole idea of race was made by racists, I know none of you have a clue how different blacks and whites actually are so lets some it up with some real data.

So all you ignorant bigots can really just go fuck yourself unless of course you have some better data. (going to love to see this)

No data psyches, but you must be a real idiot not to see that your data is irrelevant to your point about race being invented by racists. Only 1/10th of diversity is diffrence between race, so? It's still a major diffrence between people and it makes it much easier for people (police?) to identify people. By your logic we should all just pretend we are the same skin colour? So, if the police were getting a description of a felon the witness could mention all his phisical features, but not his race? Alot of criminals are bloody gonna go free. When I'm trying to describe someone to a mate it's gonna take a hell of alot longer.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Apr 23 2008, 08:30 PM
Post #57

Rat
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,884

The question is, what did that racist devil white child do to provoke the black kids!!!?

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

Pickles: +7
D-O: +88
Mekstizzle: +10
QD: -10
Frog Choker: + 13
Analogkid: -25
Psy: -8
Ast: +10
Treefitty: -10
Viceman: -59*
Massacre: +5
Spoiler: -14
Voodoo: +17

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kryton
post Apr 25 2008, 01:29 PM
Post #58

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,127

He tried to sell them white power but they wanted crack wink.gif

--------------------

EA The Evil Empire
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Apr 26 2008, 05:02 PM
Post #59

Rat
Group Icon

Member No.: 9,884

Theres a guy on my base who got drunk and tattooes swastikas on himself and got in trouble lol

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

Pickles: +7
D-O: +88
Mekstizzle: +10
QD: -10
Frog Choker: + 13
Analogkid: -25
Psy: -8
Ast: +10
Treefitty: -10
Viceman: -59*
Massacre: +5
Spoiler: -14
Voodoo: +17

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd October 2014 - 02:31 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4