IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Pack of Blacks Beat Lone White Kid, Where's the media? Where's the outrage??
Mister Triangle
post Mar 20 2008, 07:02 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,169

Check this out

http://curtmaynardsblog.blogspot.com/2008/...-white-kid.html

Make sure you check out the FBI stats at the bottom.

This post has been edited by Mister Triangle: Mar 20 2008, 07:04 PM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Samurai_tbag
post Mar 21 2008, 01:36 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 5,211

Don't walk near a gang then? It's not a rare attack to happen.

In the UK about 5 years ago there was a famous case where a black guy got stabbed to death for no reason by a 'pack' of whites.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Mar 21 2008, 02:52 PM
Post #3

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

Thats exactly his point.
The case where the white guys beat up a black guy, while the case of this white guy getting beat by blacks is receiving very little media at all.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Samurai_tbag
post Mar 21 2008, 04:13 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

No.

This event is like nothing compared to someone being stabbed to death.

Wow, he got smashed in? this happens every fucking day! It's nothing big at all.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
LattO
post Mar 21 2008, 04:57 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 2,149

This kid barely even got hurt, this shouldn't even be in the news.

Max, the local newspaper section where it shows the crimes in the area.

This post has been edited by LattO: Mar 21 2008, 04:57 PM

--------------------
Ya' Feel Me?

^Don't Click That 'Ish ^
" I ain't a killer but don't push me
Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
"
Achievements

+Quote Post
coreyko_2003
post Mar 21 2008, 05:28 PM
Post #6

iHate

Member No.: 368

This doesn't surprise me one bit dry.gif

Whats more is that they didn't really hurt him.........XD.png

--------------------
You, Corey, live in the Matrix.
Its funny.........but its sad, cuz its true...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Samurai_tbag
post Mar 21 2008, 05:31 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(LattO @ Mar 21 2008, 04:57 PM) [snapback]1400762[/snapback]
This kid barely even got hurt, this shouldn't even be in the news.

Max, the local newspaper section where it shows the crimes in the area.

Exactly.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
BIG FUCKING SPID...
post Mar 21 2008, 05:50 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 10,974

What about awful attacks on people like Kriss Donald, it recieved very little media attention, despite been killed for been White by 5 Asians, yet compare with the Stephen Lawrence case, which was in the media for years, and you see the difference in reporting. I can use countless different examples which show this to be the case.

This post has been edited by BIG FUCKING SPIDER: Mar 21 2008, 05:51 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mattay
post Mar 21 2008, 07:36 PM
Post #9

Do Boy
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 19,171
PSN Name: PM me

I've walked by gangs of blacks and whites numerous times.

If you make eye contact, smile and nod your head.
If they look like they're going to cause trouble, put your hand in your inside jacket pocket to make it look like you're carrying.

A simple street-smart philosophy to live by.

--------------------

click my sig for a good time.
Thanks to D-O for the sig
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mister Triangle
post Mar 21 2008, 07:41 PM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

I don't understand the logic here other than liberal idiotic logic. Whites attacking blacks is a very small and I mean very small percentage of hate crimes. It hardly ever happens. It's mostly blacks attacking whites just like you see here except most cases are very brutal compared to this one. This guy was lucky. It wasn't a gang either. They all run in packs like that because they can't handle a white man 1 on 1. It's always 4 or 5 on 1. It's in epidemic proportions in America. Just look on YouTube. Blacks have made entertainment out of it. If you're white & this vid don't piss you off then I feel sorry for you. I guess that it was how you were raised.

Samurai tbag, You're a prime example of whats happened in the UK. You should be ashamed but i know you're not nor will you ever be. The UK has slipped in the wrong direction and everybody knows it and I feel sorry for the normal peeps that live over there. That place needs a revolution just about as bad as the U.S. does.
Achievements

+Quote Post
LattO
post Mar 21 2008, 08:23 PM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

Mister triangle, you just made yourself look like a complete idiot.

The best fighters in the world are Black, and i could bet alot of money that they've taken on many Whites, Asians, and Hispanics one on one, and probably won.

--------------------
Ya' Feel Me?

^Don't Click That 'Ish ^
"
Achievements

+Quote Post
BIG FUCKING SPID...
post Mar 21 2008, 09:46 PM
Post #12

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 10,974

QUOTE(LattO @ Mar 21 2008, 08:23 PM) [snapback]1400822[/snapback]
Mister triangle, you just made yourself look like a complete idiot.

The best fighters in the world are Black, and i could bet alot of money that they've taken on many Whites, Asians, and Hispanics one on one, and probably won.

One on One, blacks can be very good fighters, however many of them(Same with some Whites too) attack in packs, even if they stood a decent chance one on one with the guy they are attacking.
Achievements

+Quote Post
LattO
post Mar 21 2008, 11:47 PM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

Anyone would attack in a group just because it's easier to win.
That's common sense, i could kill a deer easily, but i go in hunting groups just because.

Attacking in groups has nothing to do with race, just smarts.

--------------------
Ya' Feel Me?

^Don't Click That 'Ish ^
"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Mar 22 2008, 02:27 AM
Post #14

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Or lack of nobility. Integrity. Guts. Etc... I've been jumped a couple times--you get fucked up and you can't really get an edge over anyone.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mister Triangle
post Mar 22 2008, 02:37 AM
Post #15

Upstanding Citizen

Yeah. mmmhmm. You don't see too many UFC or other orginisation fighters. Why is that? 'Cause them white boys smack'em around like the little bitches they are. 1 might make it through every now & then but they always get put in their place. You hero worshippers are funny, though. Quite pathetic, really.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny
post Mar 22 2008, 09:18 AM
Post #16

Member No.: 38,184

His point is that when a white is ganked (jumped) by a group of blacks or arabs just becasue he is white nobody cares because it doesn't make good news. When a whites harm blacks for being black (rare as it is) the media makes a huge deal out of it because it's easier to make a sappy story out of.

Did you know when blacks or asians kill or beat whites only because they are white the police don't even consider it a racial/hate crime. Please.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
LattO
post Mar 22 2008, 04:09 PM
Post #17

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Skinny. @ Mar 22 2008, 03:18 AM) [snapback]1400913[/snapback]
His point is that when a white is ganked (jumped) by a group of blacks or arabs just becasue he is white nobody cares because it doesn't make good news. When a whites harm blacks for being black (rare as it is) the media makes a huge deal out of it because it's easier to make a sappy story out of.

Did you know when blacks or asians kill or beat whites only because they are white the police don't even consider it a racial/hate crime. Please.

I know where he is coming from but still, not fights ever really make the news.. it's stupid, i could walk 3 blocks and see someone getting jumped right now.

and where are you police facts coming from?

QUOTE(Mister Triangle)
Yeah. mmmhmm. You don't see too many UFC or other orginisation fighters. Why is that? 'Cause them white boys smack'em around like the little bitches they are. 1 might make it through every now & then but they always get put in their place. You hero worshippers are funny, though. Quite pathetic, really.

In no way am i trying to make this like a race war(i'm black and white, so i kind of have two points of views), but colored people are taking overs sports in all varieties.

In the UFC and Pride almost all weightclasses are being taken over by a colored person (mostly being black/hispanc)- Quinton Jackson, Anderson Silva, even fucking Kimbo is taking over.

And not even looking at that, there is no one "best" race.
For every best one out there, there is someone else who is atleast one step above them.

And i don't know where this whole "white boys smack'em around like bitches" is coming from.
Cause all races at like bitches..You seem like a very angry person at blacks.. and it's kind of funny. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Ya' Feel Me?

^Don't Click That 'Ish ^
"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mister Triangle
post Mar 22 2008, 05:36 PM
Post #18

Upstanding Citizen

Thanks for making my point Skinny. Latto, what makes me mad is that over 34,000 white women were raped by black men last year in the U.S.. When blacks gang a white kid it is not a hate crime. When whites strike back their ass is going to prison for a very long time for a hate crime. The vast majority of hate crimes is black on white violence and it's getting worse at staggering rates according to The U.S. Dept. Of Justice.

I was just seeing what the point of view is here like I do at a lot of other forums and shockingly the results are the same. I'm just gathering stats you could say. There is an attack on whites in America not only by negros but mexicans & other foreigners aswell. but yet whites are not defending themselves and I can't figure that out nor can I figure out why it makes no one mad. Again, I'm not a hardcore racist 'cause I give everybody a chance. If they act right & talk right then fine.

Minorities are trying to take what whites have built and in a lot of cases they're trying to take credit for inventions too! For example; negros are trying to claim that they invented the stop light when in reality the patent office(government website) clearly states different. Just google 'black invention myths' and you'll see what I'm saying. I'd really hate to see America get taken over by a non-white group for many reasons that are legitimate. Statistics aren't racist. They are the truth of what is.

In south Africa blacks surprise sex & murder every white on sight & take pride in it. They raped & murdered all the farmers & moved into their farms. Now, they're begging white farmers that escaped with there life to come back because they are too lazy to do the farming and all of them are starving to death. I find that funny. Some scientist say that there is proof now that whites were the first in Africa. It's estimated by governments that Africa is now over 90% infested with aids. We can't afford to let America slip back a thousand years and crumble to the ground like Rome did. Wake up!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Samurai_tbag
post Mar 22 2008, 07:37 PM
Post #19

Upstanding Citizen

You really don't make much sense mate. Why does it matter if the crime makes the news? The media is an industry, everything you read, see and hear is there for money. The crime itself will still be dealt with in the same manor whether or not its in the media.

Did you take into account that the crimes aren't race related? Most gang fights are to do with alcohol, drugs and respect, not race or ethnicity.

You're just trying to start a race war and in doing so, you're over looking the logical answer.

QUOTE(Mister Triangle @ Mar 21 2008, 07:41 PM) [snapback]1400812[/snapback]
Samurai tbag, You're a prime example of whats happened in the UK. You should be ashamed but i know you're not nor will you ever be. The UK has slipped in the wrong direction and everybody knows it and I feel sorry for the normal peeps that live over there. That place needs a revolution just about as bad as the U.S. does.

The 'wrong' way? That's comming from someone whos country is in an economic recession.

I hope you realise the GBP is the strongest currency in the world. Meanwhile, the $USD just keeps falling.

However, if you're thinking socialy. If you think it's wrong that everybody should be entitled to free healthcare and support, then you're a cold person.

Ironically, with some of the shit you come out with, I'd have though you'd have been an extreme Christian, but clearly not.

You have to realise that old biggoted racists from the south are all washed up, you're going to have to deal with it mate. Period.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
LattO
post Mar 22 2008, 10:59 PM
Post #20

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Mister Triangle @ Mar 22 2008, 11:36 AM) [snapback]1400973[/snapback]
Jibberish

You honestly rambled on about nothing important.

If you want to bring back stats and i'm not going to waste my time looking up bullshit, but not too long ago whites were raping and slaughtering every black on site.

Stats don't mean shit.

What do inventions have to do with this whole argument?
What does whites being first in africa have to do with this argument?

You're rambling on to make the "white" race sound superior to all.

And point blank, you're making yourself seem more and more of a dumbass.

--------------------
Ya' Feel Me?

^Don't Click That 'Ish ^
"
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd November 2014 - 09:29 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4