Reply to this topicStart new topic
> How do you auto aim in PC version?
im1knight
post Feb 16 2008, 01:35 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 38,544

Does anybody know how to auto aim in PC version of GTA SA? On the ps2 version the auto aim is extremely helpful, but it seemed that on PC you can only aim by yourself.... where is the setting on that? oh..and another question..why is my game screen kinda laggy when i run the game? on the cars are ok it just lag a little but when im outside of the car the screen just lag bad..my graphic card is pretty good so idk where the problem is..
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GTA ShutDown
post Feb 16 2008, 01:45 PM
Post #2

Vandal

Member No.: 37,926
XBL Gamertag: XbL ShutDown

QUOTE(im1knight @ Feb 16 2008, 01:35 PM) [snapback]1394058[/snapback]
Does anybody know how to auto aim in PC version of GTA SA? On the ps2 version the auto aim is extremely helpful, but it seemed that on PC you can only aim by yourself.... where is the setting on that? oh..and another question..why is my game screen kinda laggy when i run the game? on the cars are ok it just lag a little but when im outside of the car the screen just lag bad..my graphic card is pretty good so idk where the problem is..

1. There is no auto aim on PC

2. if there is anything ele running in the background(MSN bla bla bla) knock it off

--------------------

First ever member on iGrandTheftAuto.com to be given a Warning which proceeded to another Warning = 20% Warning.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Zoomzoom
post Feb 16 2008, 01:50 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 33,268

QUOTE(im1knight @ Feb 16 2008, 08:35 AM) [snapback]1394058[/snapback]
Does anybody know how to auto aim in PC version of GTA SA? On the ps2 version the auto aim is extremely helpful, but it seemed that on PC you can only aim by yourself.... where is the setting on that?

You can auto-aim if you attach a game controller to your PC, and use that instead of a Keyboard & Mouse.
I don't think it works for the Keyboard & Mouse, but someone I know recently said it does; but that doesn't mean he's correct on that. I'll try to check into that.
It is possible to auto-aim on a Keyboard, scroll down below to see my updated response.

QUOTE(im1knight @ Feb 16 2008, 08:35 AM) [snapback]1394058[/snapback]
oh..and another question..why is my game screen kinda laggy when i run the game? on the cars are ok it just lag a little but when im outside of the car the screen just lag bad..my graphic card is pretty good so idk where the problem is..

Try turning down your resolution and drawing distance, and see if that helps.

This post has been edited by Zoomzoom: Feb 16 2008, 09:00 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
im1knight
post Feb 16 2008, 03:58 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

ok...thanks...oh..and um...how come my mouse always move so weird.....i have to slice it down to make the camera go up...and push it up for camera to go down..its the opposite as vice city..im not quiet used to it..any body know how to configure this?
Achievements

+Quote Post
Zoomzoom
post Feb 16 2008, 04:16 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(im1knight @ Feb 16 2008, 10:58 AM) [snapback]1394084[/snapback]
how come my mouse always move so weird.....i have to slice it down to make the camera go up...and push it up for camera to go down..its the opposite as vice city..im not quiet used to it..any body know how to configure this?

You can change that in the Mouse Settings:

The Invert Mouse Vertically setting can either be set on Yes or No; there are only two choices.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
im1knight
post Feb 16 2008, 05:05 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

ty its working good for me now thanks for helpin
Achievements

+Quote Post
Zoomzoom
post Feb 16 2008, 08:54 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(im1knight @ Feb 16 2008, 12:05 PM) [snapback]1394093[/snapback]
ty its working good for me now thanks for helpin

Glad to help.

Also, I wanted to add that it is possible to auto aim with a Keyboard.
I asked a few questions to some people that I know, and afterwards I played around with the settings on my game.

Here's what I discovered:
The Controller Setup Configuration needs to be set to Joypad, after that, it is possible to auto-aim with a keyboard, however, mouse-control is lost.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 11:39 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4