Severus Snape
post Jul 1 2008, 06:26 PM
Post #41

Litterer

Group: Members
Member No.: 28,564

QUOTE(hitman540 @ Jun 24 2008, 03:32 AM) [snapback]1450183[/snapback]
QUOTE(thespacecowboy @ Apr 22 2008, 10:00 AM) [snapback]1418247[/snapback]
Neither of these people, they're all way too conservative!

ohohohohoho Mike Huckabee is the only real conservitive up there McCain's a Faker and Hillary and Obama's Liberal..
where did that come from?
still McCain is better than Obama...

Sticking with the white, bible-thumping idiocracy you intolerant fuck? doesn't surprise me.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Mar 14 2011, 02:10 PM) *
We're more than capable of answering you, we're just not doing it because you're being a cunt, and it's you specifically we don't care about, we do care about the rest of the forums.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hitman540
post Jul 1 2008, 09:51 PM
Post #42

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 11,457

no, i was refering to the fact that mccain is simply better than obama. and i'm not intollerent.
btw nice stuff u said in the last forum about psycho lol.

--------------------

Thanks to Destruction Overdrive for sig.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Jul 2 2008, 09:02 AM
Post #43

Member No.: 38,184

QUOTE(hitman540 @ Jul 2 2008, 07:51 AM) [snapback]1452131[/snapback]
and i'm not intollerent.

QUOTE(your sig)
"Thou shall not lie with Mankind as with Womankind it is Abomination." -Leviticus 18:22

So, you're not intolerant, unless the bible tells you to be?

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
PapaBearDX
post Jul 3 2008, 03:47 PM
Post #44

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 2,092

QUOTE(TwoFacedTanner @ Feb 23 2008, 06:01 PM) [snapback]1395399[/snapback]
McCain.

I mean, he was a POW...

C'mon.

Throw him a bone here.

I dont understand how having you're plane shot down qualifies you to be president.

--------------------

PSN ID: papabear
Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Jul 3 2008, 04:25 PM
Post #45

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,279

QUOTE(PapaBearDX @ Jul 3 2008, 04:47 PM) [snapback]1452433[/snapback]
McCain.

I mean, he was a POW...

C'mon.

Throw him a bone here.

I dont understand how having you're plane shot down qualifies you to be president.

Indeed, I mean half the people who join the military just do it because they are too stupid to get another better paid job.

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
new major on the...
post Jul 5 2008, 09:19 PM
Post #46

Pickpocket

Member No.: 34,134
PSN Name: ARCHmajor

QUOTE(psychÝ @ Jul 3 2008, 04:25 PM) [snapback]1452446[/snapback]
McCain.

I mean, he was a POW...

C'mon.

Throw him a bone here.

Indeed, I mean half the people who join the military just do it because they are too stupid to get another better paid job.

Yeah, you just made perfect sense there chief. Heres your award, for stupidity. Very few people do that. Infact most just want to be different from their family and friends. Many just want their lives to mean something and be able to say that they served a purpose instead of just existing.
Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Jul 5 2008, 09:35 PM
Post #47

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,279

QUOTE(new major on the block @ Jul 5 2008, 10:19 PM) [snapback]1452870[/snapback]
McCain.

I mean, he was a POW...

C'mon.

Throw him a bone here.

Yeah, you just made perfect sense there chief. Heres your award, for stupidity. Very few people do that. Infact most just want to be different from their family and friends. Many just want their lives to mean something and be able to say that they served a purpose instead of just existing.

Get a fucking proper job then, going round killing people doesn't make your life mean something, it means you suck to much to get a real job or are too poor to afford to travel on your own.

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Jul 6 2008, 05:42 AM
Post #48

QUOTE(new major on the block @ Jul 6 2008, 07:19 AM) [snapback]1452870[/snapback]
McCain.

I mean, he was a POW...

C'mon.

Throw him a bone here.

If you want to serve a purpose, become a scientist and find a cure for diseases or work for a charity. Raping and killing children in Iraq, over oil money that you will never see, is hardly serving a worthy purpose. Hence, if you join the military, you are either too stupid to understand this, or you are too stupid to get a real job.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
new major on the...
post Jul 8 2008, 09:29 PM
Post #49

Pickpocket

Wow you made like no sense. To dishonor those who choose a certain path and serve their country is pathetic. I would only hope you aren't a citizen of my country. And to say that everybody in the military rapes a murders civilians of iraq is just wrong. In every society there are bad people but to say that the entire US military is filled with them is ignorant.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Jul 9 2008, 06:50 AM
Post #50

QUOTE(new major on the block @ Jul 9 2008, 07:29 AM) [snapback]1453538[/snapback]
Wow you made like no sense. To dishonor those who choose a certain path and serve their country is pathetic.

lol, you mean to serve Bush, Cheney and some oil companies, right? Guess what, there were no WMDs and there is absolutley no proof that Osama Bin Laden was responsible for the terror attacks on the WTC. You are in two illegal wars.

I would only hope you aren't a citizen of my country.
Of coarse not. If I were, I would get raped by the Patriot act.

And to say that everybody in the military rapes a murders civilians of iraq is just wrong. In every society there are bad people but to say that the entire US military is filled with them is ignorant.

I just said, that you would have to be pretty stupid to join the organisation dropping bombs on inoccent children, with no proof that the people you are looking for are a threat to your nation and for oil money you will never get a share in.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Severus Snape
post Jul 9 2008, 11:50 AM
Post #51

Litterer

QUOTE(No Shirt. No Shoes. FINAL DESTIN @ Jul 9 2008, 01:50 AM) [snapback]1453632[/snapback]
QUOTE(new major on the block @ Jul 9 2008, 07:29 AM) [snapback]1453538[/snapback]
Wow you made like no sense. To dishonor those who choose a certain path and serve their country is pathetic.

lol, you mean to serve Bush, Cheney and some oil companies, right? Guess what, there were no WMDs and there is absolutley no proof that Osama Bin Laden was responsible for the terror attacks on the WTC. You are in two illegal wars.

I agree that there are no WMDs, but it's been proven that bin Laden was responsible for the attack on the WTC. In fact, it was the second time he attacked the towers. First in 1993, and then again on 9/11.

And we aren't involoved in 2 wars - the only war going on right now is the war in Iraq. Our government decided to stop looking for bin Laden and left Afghanistan shortly after Hamid Karzai became president. Once the government in Afghanistan was set up, Bush decided to switch gears and go into Iraq. We aren't fighting 2 wars. Get your facts straight.

QUOTE(No Shirt. No Shoes. FINAL DESTIN @ Jul 9 2008, 01:50 AM) [snapback]1453632[/snapback]
I would only hope you aren't a citizen of my country.
Of coarse not. If I were, I would get raped by the Patriot act.

You wouldn't get raped by the Patriot act. It may not be the best piece of legislation, and I personally don't agree with it. But it is a law, and it is (in theory) designed to help find and bring to justice terror cells in the US. If you are a hard-working, law-abiding citizen you have nothing to fear.

And to say that everybody in the military rapes a murders civilians of iraq is just wrong. In every society there are bad people but to say that the entire US military is filled with them is ignorant.

I just said, that you would have to be pretty stupid to join the organisation dropping bombs on inoccent children, with no proof that the people you are looking for are a threat to your nation and for oil money you will never get a share in.

No, you said, and I quote:

Raping and killing children in Iraq, over oil money that you will never see, is hardly serving a worthy purpose.

You are literally saying here that our military is doing nothing other than raping and killing children in Iraq. Which is totally wrong. They are doing their jobs. I may not agree with the war, but you can't knock these guys for doing their job.

Thank you for showing us all how idiotic your line of thinking really is.

--------------------
We're more than capable of answering you, we're just not doing it because you're being a cunt, and it's you specifically we don't care about, we do care about the rest of the forums.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Jul 9 2008, 12:30 PM
Post #52

QUOTE(Ashley Graham @ Jul 9 2008, 09:50 PM) [snapback]1453668[/snapback]

I agree that there are no WMDs, but it's been proven that bin Laden was responsible for the attack on the WTC. In fact, it was the second time he attacked the towers. First in 1993, and then again on 9/11.

Eh, no it hasn't.

And we aren't involoved in 2 wars - the only war going on right now is the war in Iraq. Our government decided to stop looking for bin Laden and left Afghanistan shortly after Hamid Karzai became president. Once the government in Afghanistan was set up, Bush decided to switch gears and go into Iraq. We aren't fighting 2 wars. Get your facts straight.
Let me rephrase that. What I meant to say, was that our governments have recently launched two illegal wars.

Pretty sad tactic you're using. Discrediting me by trying to get me on a technicality, rather than refute my main point, being that the war(s) are illegal.

You wouldn't get raped by the Patriot act. It may not be the best piece of legislation, and I personally don't agree with it. But it is a law, and it is (in theory) designed to help find and bring to justice terror cells in the US.

Yes, by taking away your own personal liberties.

If you are a hard-working, law-abiding citizen you have nothing to fear.
Unless you're arab. All the people you see on the news that are arrested under terror suspicions are Arab, but are released without conviction. The most recent terror attacks on western countries have been done by groups wiht a small percent of arab membership. Most of them are Indian or black, but they're not trying to go to war in India or Afica, are they?

I may not agree with the war, but you can't knock these guys for doing their job.

Sure I can, watch me.

Wow, point of the century. There is no way I can comeback this flawless logic and politicaly structured response. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Severus Snape
post Jul 9 2008, 02:33 PM
Post #53

Litterer

QUOTE(No Shirt. No Shoes. FINAL DESTIN @ Jul 9 2008, 07:30 AM) [snapback]1453672[/snapback]

Eh, no it hasn't.

Erm, yes it has. bin Laden came out and stated that he and his group (you may have heard of them, just a little cult faction called Al-Qaeda) were responsible for the 9/11 attacks. All of the evidence that has come out in every investigation since 9/11 points to bin Laden and Al-Qaeda being responsible for the 9/11 attack. But you must be one of them conspiracy theorists that believe our government is responsible for everything, and they did this to us to keep us locked in a perpetual state of fear, right?

QUOTE(No Shirt. No Shoes. FINAL DESTIN @ Jul 9 2008, 07:30 AM) [snapback]1453672[/snapback]
Let me rephrase that. What I meant to say, was that our governments have recently launched two illegal wars.

Pretty sad tactic you're using. Discrediting me by trying to get me on a technicality, rather than refute my main point, being that the war(s) are illegal.

Ok, fine, let's talk about illegal warfare, shall we? The Hague Conventions of 1899 and 1907, as well as the Geneva Protocol in 1925 established laws by which modern warfare should be fought. These laws put into place established guidelines by which modernized countries should fight, among them being the use of biological weapons, bullets that flatten the human body, and protection of prisoners of war (to name just a few). None of these treatises states that going to war or engaging in an act of war is illegal, and that the only illegal acts are those that go against the conventions specified within said documents. The US follows these protocols, and is adhering to them (as far as I know) as they have been set forth. Which means that the US is not involved in an illegal war, nor are they using illegal tactics to fight in said conflict.

On your point about me discrediting you on a technicality - you stated that we were involved in 2 illegal wars, when in fact we aren't involved in ANY illegal wars. We are simply involved in 1 war, during which we are not using any illegal tactics to gain an advantage or win (although nobody really wins a war - one side just has less casualties). I didn't discredit you on a technicality. I responded to your post and corrected your statement about the number of wars we are currently involved in.

You wouldn't get raped by the Patriot act. It may not be the best piece of legislation, and I personally don't agree with it. But it is a law, and it is (in theory) designed to help find and bring to justice terror cells in the US.

Yes, by taking away your own personal liberties.

I'm sorry, but when was the last tim you were here in the US and had your personal liberties dissolved? Never? That's what I thought. You have no right to bitch about our laws when you have never been subjected to them.

If you are a hard-working, law-abiding citizen you have nothing to fear.
Unless you're arab. All the people you see on the news that are arrested under terror suspicions are Arab, but are released without conviction. The most recent terror attacks on western countries have been done by groups wiht a small percent of arab membership. Most of them are Indian or black, but they're not trying to go to war in India or Afica, are they?

Seems to me that the only ones who have anything to fear are the ones that are breaking the law. And to your point about ethnicity - the only ones we hear about are the ones of Arabic/Middle Eastern descent. Although I have no hard facts on me currently to back this statement up, I am going to state that I am pretty sure that black, hispanic, white, african, russian, etc., people have been just as easily arrested and detained because of this act.

I may not agree with the war, but you can't knock these guys for doing their job.

Sure I can, watch me.

That's just because you care not about who preserves our freedoms, but only that you have them. Let me ask you this: Where would your country be had we not stepped in during WWII and saved your ass? I think Germany would have levelled all of the UK with their midnight bombing runs had the US not gotten involved. Which we shouldn't have done anyhow. Wasn't our war (and by the way, seeing as you were involved in said war, would that one be illegal too?) to fight, but because you begged we came to your rescue.

Wow, point of the century. There is no way I can comeback this flawless logic and politicaly structured response. rolleyes.gif

You're welcome. Just doing my best to help you see how idiotic your response was in this case.

This post has been edited by Ashley Graham: Jul 9 2008, 02:35 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Jul 9 2008, 05:11 PM
Post #54

QUOTE(Ashley Graham @ Jul 10 2008, 12:33 AM) [snapback]1453684[/snapback]

Eh, no it hasn't.

Erm, yes it has. bin Laden came out and stated that he and his group (you may have heard of them, just a little cult faction called Al-Qaeda) were responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

Eh... no they haven't. There was one video that shows an Osama look alike take responsibility. He is clearly not the actual Osama Bin Laden, though.

All of the evidence that has come out in every investigation since 9/11 points to bin Laden and Al-Qaeda being responsible for the 9/11 attack
Actually, I have yet to hear of any evidence what so ever, other than the video mentioned above.

But you must be one of them conspiracy theorists that believe our government is responsible for everything

Clearly, they weren't, but that they still have to prove who did it before they can launch a war against a country in order to find them.

and they did this to us to keep us locked in a perpetual state of fear, right?
CNN does that alright, by themselves.

Ok, fine, let's talk about illegal warfare, shall we? The Hague Conventions of 1899 and 1907, as well as the Geneva Protocol in 1925 established laws by which modern warfare should be fought. These laws put into place established guidelines by which modernized countries should fight, among them being the use of biological weapons, bullets that flatten the human body, and protection of prisoners of war (to name just a few). None of these treatises states that going to war or engaging in an act of war is illegal, and that the only illegal acts are those that go against the conventions specified within said documents. The US follows these protocols, and is adhering to them (as far as I know) as they have been set forth. Which means that the US is not involved in an illegal war, nor are they using illegal tactics to fight in said conflict.

They went to war in Iraq and Afganistan without proof or liable intelligence.

I'm sorry, but when was the last tim you were here in the US and had your personal liberties dissolved? Never? That's what I thought. You have no right to bitch about our laws when you have never been subjected to them.
Clearly I do, as it may only be a matter of time before it is introduced elsewhere.

Seems to me that the only ones who have anything to fear are the ones that are breaking the law.

No, they are all held, without conviction.

the only ones we hear about are the ones of Arabic/Middle Eastern descent. Although I have no hard facts on me currently to back this statement up, I am going to state that I am pretty sure that black, hispanic, white, african, russian, etc., people have been just as easily arrested and detained because of this act.
Yes, but you don't hear about it. The mainstream media are cheerleaders for wars in Arabian countries, that's why you only ever hear about Middle Eastern terror suspects.

That's just because you care not about who preserves our freedoms, but only that you have them.

What? When has the US millitary preserved my freedom by fighting in Iraq.

Let me ask you this: Where would your country be had we not stepped in during WWII and saved your ass?
lol, you saved our ass when? We blasted ever Jappanese sub that came in Australian waters, by ourselves.

I think Germany would have levelled all of the UK with their midnight bombing runs had the US not gotten involved.

You are talking absolute crap, becuase I'm not talking about WWII, I'm talking about the War on Terror and because I'm not British.

and by the way, seeing as you were involved in said war, would that one be illegal too?
No... the Germans and the Jappanese invaded other nations, why would it be illegal?

but because you begged we came to your rescue.

Again, absolute crap, because you enterd the war after Germany sunk an American cruiseship, wich your governmet sent their wth gross neglegence, as it would clearly be destroyed, and after you blocked trades with Japan, and they attacked you (pearl harbour).

You're welcome. Just doing my best to help you see how idiotic your response was in this case.

lol, you're the one who started talking about a completely diffrent war (one that was over 50 years ago, I might add), saying you saved our asses, wich you didn't, you may have saved Britan, but not ours. You also claimed it wasn't your war, when it clearly was.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
Severus Snape
post Jul 9 2008, 05:56 PM
Post #55

Litterer

Eh... no they haven't. There was one video that shows an Osama look alike take responsibility. He is clearly not the actual Osama Bin Laden, though.
Post the video so I can see it. Don't tell me to go to YouTube - god only knows what I'd find by doing a search there.

Actually, I have yet to hear of any evidence what so ever, other than the video mentioned above.

You obviously don't live in the United States. If you stop listening to the liberal media (who only tell us what the government thinks we should hear anyways) you'll find that I'm right on this one. bin Laden was responsible for 9/11.

Clearly, they weren't, but that they still have to prove who did it before they can launch a war against a country in order to find them.
Apparently they don't need to prove who did it before launching an attack against someone. Because according to you, they launched the attack without knowing who did it.

They went to war in Iraq and Afganistan without proof or liable intelligence.

Going without reliable intelligence doesn't make it illegal. Read the Geneva Protocol or Hague Conventions like I mentioned and you'll find this to be true. Not having a reason does not make it illegal. I'm not saying it's right - just that it isn't illegal as you claim it is.

Clearly I do, as it may only be a matter of time before it is introduced elsewhere.

No, you don't. If the law hasn't been introduced where you live, then you have no right to bitch about it. How can you complain about something that does not affect you directly? Don't pounce on our laws if you haven't lived with them.

As far as the rest of your post - my apologies on your citizenship. I was under the mistaken impression that you were in the UK and not in Australia. I apologize for that portion, as it was an incorrect presumption on my part.

However, as far as WWII goes, I was attempting to draw parallels between that war and the one we are currently involved in. I wasn't bringing it up to start a discussion on it, only to draw the parallel.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
new major on the...
post Jul 10 2008, 12:18 AM
Post #56

Pickpocket

Well the simple fact is mr. no shirt no shoes man, it isnt your war to begin with or your country to worry about. You shouldnt even be discussing any of this because your knowledge is limited. You dont have all the facts to compete in this discussion and are making biast assumptions that are rather disrespectful to hard working brothers and sisters of my country.
Achievements

+Quote Post
GLC
post Jul 13 2008, 10:54 AM
Post #57

Anus.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 38,852

if i had a vote,i'd vote obama.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Jul 13 2008, 01:10 PM
Post #58

QUOTE(new major on the block @ Jul 10 2008, 10:18 AM) [snapback]1453804[/snapback]
Well the simple fact is mr. no shirt no shoes man, it isnt your war to begin with or your country to worry about.

You mean Iraq? I shouldn't be allowed to feel for thier people's suffering, because I don't live there?

You shouldnt even be discussing any of this because your knowledge is limited.
Care to elaborate?

You dont have all the facts to compete in this discussion and are making biast assumptions

haha, are you just pulling this stuff out of your ass? The facts are, Sadam didn't have WMDs, the allies had as much evidence saying he had them, that they had for North Korea and other countries, there is no proof Osama was responsible for 9/11 (in my opinion, he probably was, but they have no proof, and this is the FBI's fault for not arresting him in 98) and Bush and Chaney (who previously objected the war under George Bush senior, until he became CEO of the oil company) are making billions of dollars through oil. Do you see nothing fishy going on?

Those are all facts, feel free to check them.

rather disrespectful to hard working brothers and sisters of my country.
If you're reffering to the army, my country was previously involved in this war, so the people in the army here were just as stupid. Where does nationality come in on that part?

If your reffering to Americans in general, I have nothing against them, just the people in charge (not that my country isn't run by human scum).

Why? What has he promised to do, or to 'change' as he keeps saying? The answer, is absolutely nothing. He is just a flashy conman with a few gimics. Voting for him will only prove you are not an informed voter.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post
shootthebandit
post Jul 13 2008, 02:48 PM
Post #59

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 39,504

QUOTE(No Shirt. No Shoes. FINAL DESTIN @ Jul 13 2008, 02:10 PM) [snapback]1454409[/snapback]

Why? What has he promised to do, or to 'change' as he keeps saying? The answer, is absolutely nothing. He is just a flashy conman with a few gimics. Voting for him will only prove you are not an informed voter.

anyone in america that votes is an ill-informed voter. america isnt run by the president. its run by corporations.

America attacks countries with no democracy and claims they are evil dicatorships, when infact the US is a country with only two political parties which both do the same things. democracy, i think not!!!!

when you say what has he promised to change. is there really any need to say what needs changing in america. obviously your health care system is shit, your schools are shit, you just need social reforms like a national health service. for fuck sake here in britian weve had a health servive for 60 years. i find it laughable that you have to pay for medical treatment, that way its actually a buisness rather than a service. although i doubt Obama will meet his promises he seems like the best man in this two horse race. if i were american and over 18 i would vote for him, for the simple reason that its one for the history books. i were to bet on it my money would be on McCain as the election will be rigged in his favour.

can someone in america tell me what the taxes are spent on if there is no health service and the fact that public schools are under-funded.

This post has been edited by shootthebandit: Jul 13 2008, 02:51 PM
Achievements

+Quote Post
Skinny†
post Jul 13 2008, 03:17 PM
Post #60

QUOTE(shootthebandit @ Jul 14 2008, 12:48 AM) [snapback]145442[/snapback]
can someone in america tell me what the taxes are spent on if there is no health service and the fact that public schools are under-funded.

Defense budget. Duh.

--------------------
=D
Achievements

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 01:47 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4