Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New Web Browser: Flock
-spyder-
post Oct 17 2007, 10:04 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,804

I heard about this the other day on a some website, and they recommed it, so I thought i'd give it a try myself and its actually quite good, in some ways better then Firefox, and miles better then IE.

It is designed mainly like the Mozilla Firefox browser as it has the same pop up type windows, (like downloads, and add-ons) but different, and nicer looking Visual Style - browser window and features which Firefox dosent have and is themed on a Social Network based browser and it intereacts with most of the well known sites (like MySpace, YouTube, and Photobucket) and you can easily transfer blogs, photos and all other types of media easily. And with them features you easily find out about new pictures or blogs your friends have added to their site by opening up a webpage called 'My World', which shows you like whats new really, like RSS Feeds and Favourite stuff. Also you can veiw and look at your media at the same time and have 1/3 page showing your photbucket stuff at the top of the webpage, while you look on the internet, and you can do the same if you install a add-on you can look at google maps. And it has some add-ons available, which work like firefox, and Ive heard that some of the FF add-ons do work with Flock. Also another good add-on is the Screenshot, which, yeah takes screenshots of the whole webpage, even if its not visible no the window.

Ive been using it for the last two days and I actually think its better then FireFox, in some ways, because oviously you could forget about the whole social networking thing, and not use them feautures but I still think it looks good even if you not bothered about that. And its works familar like Firefox, with tabs and bookmarks along the toolbar and stuff, and all the Firefox stuff can be imported in.

Attached File  printsc.png ( 355.17K ) Number of downloads: 31

Link to website

--------------------

---
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Qdeathstar
post Oct 19 2007, 03:26 AM
Post #2

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 14

It takes firefox 2-3 seconds to load... 10 seconds is a eternity by comparison.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 05:26 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4