Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Light my Pyre, AHHHHHHHHHHH!
RomanBellic
post Sep 16 2007, 01:03 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,510

how the fuck do you do this? the cars never seem to get destroyed..and fuckin lance dies every fuckin time.

--------------------
Grand Theft Auto III 96% completed
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City 99% completed
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas 100% completed
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories 54% completed
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories 100% completed
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Sep 17 2007, 10:26 PM
Post #2

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE(jaysean605 @ Sep 15 2007, 05:03 PM) [snapback]1362696[/snapback]
how the fuck do you do this? the cars never seem to get destroyed..and fuckin lance dies every fuckin time.
I used a nearby BP Polaris V8. Drive-by to set them alight. Continue moving on, until the cutscene on the bridge.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post
killjoy.rujoy?
post Sep 18 2007, 03:30 AM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,395

...yeah,just keep trying and protect Lance.Try out more durable vehicles.It's possible to lose your vehicle a couple times
and still make it to the bridge.Don't dwell on taking out the enemy vehicles,if they blow great,if not,just keep moving on with Lance. smile.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Koala-Fire
post Sep 23 2007, 05:01 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 35,814

This mission was hard as fuck for me at first, I seriously was about to throw my fucking controller at the tv... but really after the first 5 tries it got easier for me. I figured that you just go get that bike parked at the tree to your right, and tail the first 3 cars and destory them, you should be good for the rest of the ride. Just don't stop shooting at the cars after that but there is a good chance that lance could make it to prawn island by hisself by the time you reach those businesses owned by gangs around the mall... so I took over all the business so I have bulletproof cars and let vance go it on his own, while I switch vehicles from the bike to the BP gang car, and usually by the time I close the door on the BP Gang Car, lance has already made it. So I just drive and try not to trade paint with anything until I get to the mansion and run over everyone (since the car is bulletproof) and even if I didn't kill everyone I just park infront of the arrow in front of the entrance at the back of the mansion and get out and make a run for the entrace... then inside armando mendez will have a flamethrower and chase you around with the top-down view like how it was in Liberty City Stories when all those men came at you with those chainsaws (Portland Chainsaw Massacre/SlashTV)... he always burned the fuck out of me in like 10 seconds so I was killed then highjacked a firetruck by throwing mozeltov grenades or whatever that shit is called and completed the firetruck missions (they were easier than I thought plus it saved a checkpoint at level 10, but it goes up to level 15)... then tried the mission again, did all the same shit, then that flamethrower didn't hurt me because I was fireproof I just killed his ass easy. I'm not gonna ruin the end cutscene for you though.

--------------------

dimensions: 320x202
regulation: 550x250
Achievements

+Quote Post
§ynch
post Sep 24 2007, 07:35 PM
Post #5

Riff-Raff
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 8,395
XBL Gamertag: synchronizer
PSN Name: alpha male
Xfire Identity: XFire it up

QUOTE(youngturk @ Sep 22 2007, 09:01 PM) [snapback]1364527[/snapback]
This mission was hard as fuck for me at first, I seriously was about to throw my fucking controller at the tv... but really after the first 5 tries it got easier for me. I figured that you just go get that bike parked at the tree to your right, and tail the first 3 cars and destory them, you should be good for the rest of the ride. Just don't stop shooting at the cars after that but there is a good chance that lance could make it to prawn island by hisself by the time you reach those businesses owned by gangs around the mall... so I took over all the business so I have bulletproof cars and let vance go it on his own, while I switch vehicles from the bike to the BP gang car, and usually by the time I close the door on the BP Gang Car, lance has already made it. So I just drive and try not to trade paint with anything until I get to the mansion and run over everyone (since the car is bulletproof) and even if I didn't kill everyone I just park infront of the arrow in front of the entrance at the back of the mansion and get out and make a run for the entrace... then inside armando mendez will have a flamethrower and chase you around with the top-down view like how it was in Liberty City Stories when all those men came at you with those chainsaws (Portland Chainsaw Massacre/SlashTV)... he always burned the fuck out of me in like 10 seconds so I was killed then highjacked a firetruck by throwing mozeltov grenades or whatever that shit is called and completed the firetruck missions (they were easier than I thought plus it saved a checkpoint at level 10, but it goes up to level 15)... then tried the mission again, did all the same shit, then that flamethrower didn't hurt me because I was fireproof I just killed his ass easy. I'm not gonna ruin the end cutscene for you though.

I didn't know you had previously been doing them, *without* having done Firefighter.
That is one of my prerequisites for all the GTA Games. It was easy for you after that wasn't it?
Kind of funny that he couldn't hurt Vic.

About the BP Business vehicles, I think this mission was made for them.
I had already converted the business in Vice Point to Prostitution, so it had the Polaris outside.
Love that BP car!
I think I remember you had all the businesses finished.
But yeah, being fireproof is always valuable.

--------------------
QUOTE (Massacre @ Sep 18 2009, 09:59 PM) *
Apparently, Synch does acid rather than smoking weed...
QUOTE (bOnEs @ Oct 6 2009, 12:05 PM) *
synch is a fucking walking fallout 3 wikipedia lol...
Achievements

+Quote Post
Koala-Fire
post Sep 24 2007, 11:09 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 35,814

the firefigher and ambulance missions in LCS and SA were ass for me so I didn't even try them in VCS but the firefighter/vigilante missions is easy, the ambulance mission is still ass

I can't beat it.

--------------------

dimensions: 320x202
regulation: 550x250
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd December 2014 - 10:51 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4