Post #1

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

The following information is supposedly from Game Informer. This has not been officially confirmed so far, however Game Informer's website states that they do have new GTA IV screenshots and info in the latest September issue. Please note the following information has been translated from German, some information may have been lost, or become incorrect in translation. We endeavor to get an accurate translation as soon as possible.

• The crowds are extremely realistic: You'll see pedestrians buying newspapers at a kiosk, smokers are loitering on corners - some of them might even ask you for a lighter as you pass by.
  • Taxis won't immediately stop in front of you when you whistle or hail one down. Sitting in the back seat gives you an interior view of the vehicle from the first-person.
  • When in the taxi you can use the directions to select a location. With the A-key you can perform a 'trip-skip' and instantly arrive at your location. With X you can ask the driver to drive faster and with Y you can step out of the taxi. The right analogue stick moves the camera.
  • The Jamaican weapons dealer, Little Jacob, must be coerced while going through your tasks. He's got a whole stash of fire power in his trunk and will do business once you establish a good relationship with him.
  • For the first time ever, calendar days are going to be accounted for in the game; individual work days will also affect your gameplay.
  • Protection from gun spray will vary depending on what type of material you hide behind.

Source: GameFront.de

In Other News
Thanks to all of the site visitors, we reached 1,000,000 views today so I'd like to take a moment to say thanks for all of your support and I look forward to providing the content for the next million page views.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Sep 5 2007, 11:14 PM
Post #2

Snitch

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

damn!

It sounds amazing, too bad it was delayed... it would be just 1 month away.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Sep 5 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #3

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Ah, sweet info. The last bulleted item is non sequitor with the fact that one magazine stated one of Goldberg's guards used a janitor's mop cart as cover...

"Protection from gun spray will vary depending on what type of material you hide behind."

Then again, the magazine didn't note if he died immediately after.

This post has been edited by punxtr: Sep 5 2007, 11:27 PM

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
DonkeyTits
post Sep 6 2007, 12:01 AM
Post #4

Clepto
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

The crowds are extremely realistic: You'll see pedestrians buying newspapers at a kiosk, smokers are loitering on corners - some of them might even ask you for a lighter as you pass by.

If one more person tells me this reworded fact, I am going to blow my brains out. That is all.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Darth Sexy
post Sep 6 2007, 07:59 AM
Post #5

The Thunder Down Under
Group Icon

Member No.: 6,214

QUOTE(Squirrelboy @ Sep 6 2007, 10:01 AM) [snapback]1360738[/snapback]
The crowds are extremely realistic: You'll see pedestrians buying newspapers at a kiosk, smokers are loitering on corners - some of them might even ask you for a lighter as you pass by.

If one more person tells me this reworded fact, I am going to blow my brains out. That is all.

Have you heard? The NPC's are going to be more life-like than ever!

--------------------

QUOTE(Lmoz96 @ Jul 27 2009, 08:31 PM) [snapback]1514882[/snapback]
Marney1... you know that I can literatly kill you
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Sep 6 2007, 12:31 PM
Post #6

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

^
Whoa really! No way! tongue.gif

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Stan Petrov
post Sep 6 2007, 12:38 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 697

regurgitating old info for the sake of selling magazines is NOT cool.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
-spyder-
post Sep 6 2007, 05:32 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 32,804

Ok news I suppose, hoping for more since we havent had anything for ages

--------------------

---
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mekstizzle
post Sep 7 2007, 01:12 PM
Post #9

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 7,717

The penetration thing i good though. I like that. Maybe that'll mean that say, rifle rounds will go through cars so if the goon that's shooting at you has a rifle, you better find some proper cover. Whereas if they have a pistol, well you could hide behind a plank of wood and you'd be fine. Makes you think more in a firefight, hopefully it isn't basic and accounts for all types of ammunition.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 07:13 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4