IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Split Fish PS3 FragFX Controller, Well fuck me sideways
DiO
post Aug 29 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #1

Forgot about member titles for awhile there...
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 1,564

This this looks pretty kickass

http://gear.ign.com/articles/769/769529p1.html

For those who have never played FPSs on PC with a mouse in keyboard, its a helluva lot easier. With this I figure I could rape everyone hardcore in the PS3 FPSs. There are so many coming out to, I was reluctant to get any of them because controllers suck ass for them. But this might make me re-consider.

PS: UT3 actually supports mouse and keyboard on the PS3. So that for sure is a buy.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
House
post Sep 14 2007, 01:24 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,344

What in fucks name is that? I really don't know how that would work. It looks quite difficult if you ask me. I'm still stunned by the design. Wow.....it's just bizzare.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Sep 14 2007, 06:44 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

does look weird but i could get used to it. some of the user comments are saying its a POS tho. that its unresponsive. if they swirl the mouse in a circle that all it does it jot back and forth. other comments are saying its amazing. so i dont know what to believe. mabe some of the controllers people got are glitchy. either way i dont want to find out the hard way and deal with getting my money back over the net. if i see it in a store ill get it. and if it sucks i can easily take it back.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
House
post Sep 15 2007, 02:24 AM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 12,344

To be honest a part of it resembles the Wii's Nunchuck Controller. I'm with you on this one, I'd rather get it in stores so it can be easily returned but I doubt I'll be seeing it in stores any time soon. I don't think Australia even has the memory card adapter that I've been hearing about.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
psychÝ
post Sep 15 2007, 12:54 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,279

I don't think it will be that easy to use, I mean the buttons are on the side of the mouse and not very ergonomically put on, they seem to have just cut it off a controller and stuck it on a mouse, where is your thumb supposed to lean and however are you supposed to press these buttons accurately 1 at a time and quickly.

What they should have done is put 2 buttons on either side with a completely different shape that fits in with the mouse, I mean who gives a damn if it has the same button layout, it is a mouse not a controller.

I don't see why all the games are supported by a mouse and keyboard or at least any first person shooter and then Sony could just bring out loads of styles of keyboard, like they have for the PC.

--------------------

Dragonfly
Achievements

+Quote Post
DiO
post Sep 21 2007, 12:54 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE(Near @ Sep 14 2007, 10:24 PM) [snapback]1362453[/snapback]
I doubt I'll be seeing it in stores any time soon.

too ture.

QUOTE(psychÝ @ Sep 15 2007, 08:54 AM) [snapback]1362542[/snapback]
I don't see why all the games are supported by a mouse and keyboard or at least any first person shooter and then Sony could just bring out loads of styles of keyboard, like they have for the PC.

they say that halflife orange box and unreal tournament 3 will support mouse and keyboard on ps3. im looking foward to that. i still think they need to make something more universal that will work with all fps's

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
asthenia
post Oct 12 2007, 04:00 AM
Post #7

Psy is gay and stupid.
Group Icon

Member No.: 424
XBL Gamertag: aVarkatzas
PSN Name: Asthenia

Eh. Saw this reviewed bout 3 months ago, it's terrible, buttons falling off etc, bad control, tacky feeling that puts you off playing with it.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2014 - 01:40 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4