Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Games Aktuell - August, update!
Loly Pop
post Jul 21 2007, 03:48 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 32,263

Three days ago, I posted a news post on 'Games Aktuell' that supposedly had new information. This information has been confirmed false, and after it has been translated, their is some scraps of leftover info drizzled down from other magazines into this article.

- The taxi driver will play a significant roll into the gameplay. If Niko wants to go to point B, from point A, on the map, he can take the ride with just a push of a button. This time around though, the taxi-driver will fulfill some special wishes. If Niko is hungry, the Yellow Cab will drive him to the next Food restaurant. If Niko is hurt, then the taxi-driver will drive to the hospital. So, each place is reachable by taxi in a few seconds. However, you can't catch a cab while police are after you.

- Police will appear on the map as 'dots', while they are on search for you.

- Niko Bellic uses his mobile phone and the Internet, on regular basis. Niko mobile phone is a phone, messenger, Organizer, photo camera and GPS - all in one. The map will have GPS, which shows you the best way (will be colored in Yellow) towards your target. If you’re in a mission, the map not only shows a symbol, but even a line with the best route.

- On the street of LC, the reporters saw - Ferrari, Volkswagen Jetta, BMWs, Mustangs, delivery vans, SUV's, garbage truck.

- They have improved the target system with different hitzones on the body.

- The girl, on the artwork with the Loly Pop, is named Lola and she is available for special hours. In other words, she's a hooker.

- There will be no Ammu Nation shops anymore.

- You can walk, jog or sprint. Latter will make you exhausted after a while.

- In the mission where you have to kill the Lawyer Mr. Goldberg there is a dialogue between him and Niko (after Niko pulled out his gun). Goldberg says: “I don’t fear guns. You know, guns don’t kill people - Videogames kill people.”

- The following shootout with the police is one of the best ever in a GTA-game according to the magazine. You have to cover and shoot while things fly through the room from the bullets. One policeman even fell down the escalator when they shoot him in the knee.

Thanks to Mattyblog for the Scans and information.

Be sure to check out the Rundown which has all the latest information posted on it regularly.

This post has been edited by Psy: Jul 23 2007, 02:28 PM

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DonkeyTits
post Jul 21 2007, 06:02 PM
Post #2

Clepto
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 81

If this is true, they're spoiling the good stuff.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Batroo
post Jul 21 2007, 07:58 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 36,263

QUOTE(Loly Pop @ Jul 21 2007, 10:48 AM) [snapback]1348285[/snapback]
Three days ago, I posted a news post on 'Games Aktuell' that supposedly had new information. This information has been confirmed false, and after it has been translated, their is some scraps of leftover info drizzled down from other magazines into this article.

- The taxi driver will play a significant roll into the gameplay. If Niko wants to go to point B, from point A, on the map, he can take the ride with just a push of a button. This time around though, the taxi-driver will fulfill some special wishes. If Niko is hungry, the Yellow Cab will drive him to the next Food restaurant. If Niko is hurt, then the taxi-driver will drive to the hospital. So, each place is reachable by taxi in a few seconds. However, you can't catch a cab, while police are after you.

- Police will appear on the map as 'dots', while they are on search for you.

- Niko Bellic uses his mobile phone and the Internet, on regular basis. Niko mobile phone is a phone, messenger, Organizer, photo camera and GPS - all in one. The map will have GPS, which shows you the best way (will be colored in Yellow) towards your target. If youíre in a mission, the map not only shows a symbol, but even a line with the best route.

- On the street of LC, the reporters saw - Ferrari, Volkswagen Jetta, BMWs, Mustangs, delivery vans, SUV's, garbage truck.

- They have improved the target system with different hitzones on the body.

- The girl, on the artwork with the Loly Pop, is named Lola and she is available for special hours. In other words, she's a hooker.

- There will be no Ammu Nation shops anymore.

- You can walk, run, or sprint. Latter will make you exhausted after a while.

- In the mission where you have to kill the Lawyer Mr. Goldberg there is a dialogue between him and Niko (after Niko pulled out his gun). Goldberg says: ďI donít fear guns. You know, guns donít kill people - Videogames kill people.Ē

- The following shootout with the police is one of the best ever in a GTA-game according to the magazine. You have to cover and shoot while things fly through the room from the bullets. One policeman even fell down the escalator when they shoot him in the knee.

Thanks to Mattyblog for the Scans and information.

Be sure to check out the Rundown which has all the latest information posted on it regularly.

I wonder if this Goldberg bears any resemblance to Mr. Thompson.
Achievements

+Quote Post
オタク
post Jul 21 2007, 09:03 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 35,111

Exploiting the misfortune of Jack-o while his license of law is revoked?

happy.gif

I also think you mean walk, jog, sprint.

--------------------

Ayo, I'm tired of you fake ass niggas trippin when I get on yall for running your mouths so don't say shit if you aint ready to step you fake ass bitches.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jul 22 2007, 12:00 AM
Post #5

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

For a while it seemed to me like you said even this info was false, but then I realized GTA fans have bad grammar. tongue.gif

Good info.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Jul 22 2007, 04:47 PM
Post #6

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

I wonder if one of the Taxi drivers will look like Travis Bickle...?
Achievements

+Quote Post
オタク
post Jul 22 2007, 07:46 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 35,111

You shouldn't assume she's a hooker, didn't they say girlfriends were returning?

So maybe she only available certain times to take out or w/e?

Unless, it was stated by the news she was in fact proven to be a hooker.

--------------------

Ayo, I'm tired of you fake ass niggas trippin when I get on yall for running your mouths so don't say shit if you aint ready to step you fake ass bitches.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Koala-Fire
post Jul 23 2007, 05:00 AM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 35,814

lol @ the jack thompson reference I could bet good money that goldberg would look like this

--------------------

dimensions: 320x202
regulation: 550x250
Achievements

+Quote Post
TwoFacedTanner
post Jul 23 2007, 05:12 AM
Post #9

Clepto

Member No.: 908
XBL Gamertag: IanCredible988

QUOTE(EuPhoRia @ Jul 22 2007, 02:46 PM) [snapback]1348614[/snapback]
You shouldn't assume she's a hooker, didn't they say girlfriends were returning?

So maybe she only available certain times to take out or w/e?

Unless, it was stated by the news she was in fact proven to be a hooker.

I'd say its about 50-50.

I'd say shes a hooker, because a girl you can get at certain times is...well most likely a hooker.

She might be a girlfriend because she is actually named.

Then again, with this new phone stuff, she might be a hooker that you can call up. Instead of being able to pick random ones up off the street.

And maybe shes really a man. There is a song about that.

Those are my guesses.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Koala-Fire
post Jul 24 2007, 06:11 PM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 35,814

She's a hooker I would never fuck no girl takin pics like that.

--------------------

dimensions: 320x202
regulation: 550x250
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2014 - 06:46 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4