IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Fantastic Four: Rise of Silver Surfer, Not the fantastic piece o' crap I thought it was gonna be...
Mr_Blond
post Jun 20 2007, 01:19 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 613

I really wanted to go to the theater this past Saturday. My original intent was to see Pirates 3, but I was about twenty minutes shy. So I opted for this sequel, having forgotten it even came out this weekend. The ONLY reason I payed to see this was for the surfer (And Jessica Alba is nice to look at! *swoon*). By the end, I was actually surprised. This was a decent comic book movie! Hollywood doesn't strike out EVERY time... (*cough* Spider Man, Daredevil, Hulk, Superman... *cough*) It really sort of felt like a FF book came alive. I felt the same spark while watching 300, Sin City, Punisher and Hell Boy. It's rare! And The Man's cameo was priceless... Has any one else seen it yet?

--------------------
"Was that as good for you as it was for me?"
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jun 21 2007, 03:31 AM
Post #2

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Yes, but watch the old Stars Wars episodes again and that antiquated memory you have of it being awesome will be shattered. Some things are just best not revisited.

I'm looking forward to see this movie as well.

Hey, you want to know which sequel shocked me? Behind Enemy Lines: Axis of Evil. No shit. It blew the first one away by a mile. It had this fine attention to detail in this effortless manner that Children of Men had. You have to watch it. [spoiler]Find it on aXXo really easy if you use torrents.[/spoiler]

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mr_Blond
post Jun 21 2007, 04:40 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 613

QUOTE(punxtr @ Jun 20 2007, 11:31 PM) [snapback]1338691[/snapback]
Yes, but watch the old Stars Wars episodes again and that antiquated memory you have of it being awesome will be shattered. Some things are just best not revisited.

I'm looking forward to see this movie as well.

Hey, you want to know which sequel shocked me? Behind Enemy Lines: Axis of Evil. No shit. It blew the first one away by a mile. It had this fine attention to detail in this effortless manner that Children of Men had. You have to watch it. [spoiler]Find it on aXXo really easy if you use torrents.[/spoiler]

I never saw Behind Enemy Lines to watch the sequel... Maybe I should check 'em out.

Dude, I just watched A New Hope last week or the week before, and I still love it! Star Wars does not get old... Now revisiting games I dug while still a snot nosed punk? Painful to watch now... Ugh! I can't believe how many countless hours I wasted on Dragon Warrior... Ewwwwwwwww!

Know what sequel totally didn't suck? Clerks II biatch!

Ohhhh, cake!

This post has been edited by Mr_Blond: Jun 21 2007, 04:48 PM

--------------------
"Was that as good for you as it was for me?"
Achievements

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th December 2014 - 07:17 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4