> 'Round the forums
Qdeathstar
post Jun 10 2007, 07:07 PM
Post #1

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 14

Every Sunday, I’ll take stock of all the recent news tidbits, wild rumors, and stupendous speculation the GTA4.tv forums have come up with over the past week regarding GTA 4’s development.

Several forum regulars have created their own topics to discuss certain aspects of the game’s development, which can be found in our GTA 4 section.

–Spyder-‘s topic covers magazine issues that discuss GTA 4. Even if the magazine doesn’t contain much new information, you can still read each author’s personal spin on the news that has been released thus far simply by browsing the topic. From well known magazines such as Game Informer to newly discovered magazines such as Gamerzene –Spyder- has you covered.

On the other hand, if your looking to catch up on all the latest confirmed information known to date, Lolypop’s topic is a sure bet. Lolypop uses artwork and screenshots from the magazines to develop a detailed analysis of what the next generation GTA will have in store.

Lastly, if your looking for rumors and speculation, or want to start some up yourself there are at least a dozen or so topics in the GTA 4 section that may peak your interest. Will cars go boom? Will cops bust your balls? Can we please play in the sewer? These are just a few of the topics that can are being debated in the forums.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marneyo Juano
post Jun 11 2007, 11:17 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 34,285

How about my topic to discuss the cops and what surrounds them in GTA4?

--------------------
WhEe[/color][color="#ff0000"]SeIzUrE
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th September 2014 - 06:13 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4