Hardcore Ottoman
post Jun 3 2007, 12:26 AM
Post #21

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

We don't know what it was meant to be. All we know is that it was meant to make them rich!

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Porscheofile
post Jun 3 2007, 03:50 AM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,420

no it was meant to publicize disney's Pirates Theme Park Rides......and a little of the rich things too.....

--------------------

"Eminem is the greatest rapper alive!" "holy FUCK! how many rappers died yesterday?!?!?"
"I could not find the Sports Car of my dreams, so I built it myself" Ferdinand Porsche."
QUOTE(SKARFACE)
so i threw my chocalate milk at the bitch,
Oldie, but still hilarious
Achievements

+Quote Post
traxxaz
post Jun 3 2007, 07:36 AM
Post #23

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 6,778

QUOTE(Abdominal Snowguy @ May 30 2007, 08:26 AM) [snapback]1332844[/snapback]
QUOTE(gtasanandreasgeek @ May 30 2007, 03:35 PM) [snapback]1332828[/snapback]
I saw it a few days ago and it was really good-especially when the two boats at the end were battling it out.

But it was a bit strange especially those fish people with seaweed and shit all over them....

That scene was retarded. The entire British armada just floated there, doing nothing.

I hated the movie, sure, it was funny at times. But the plot was retarded, and needed another 2 hours just to explain what the fuck was going on.

I agree 100%! The plot was retarded, thus boring, and that made it complicated, 'cause when you're bored you don't want to really follow what's going on...In my opinion, It was toooooooo long, just like the 3rd spidey was...I was yawning all the time...and all those dumb jokes between the fights simply irritated me! Oh, and the part when they were fighting in the end and Orlando kissed Knightly while they were killing those sea-monstry pirates was absolutely "unbelievable" wallbash_red.gif

--------------------
QUOTE(Ray-Bizzle @ Aug 16 2006, 05:02 AM) [snapback]1217834[/snapback]

Well that was fucking stupid. What the fuck was that all about??? Read your fucking stupid ass shit before you post it and make sure it fuckin makes sense and quit bitching about shit that nobody even gives a fuck about. Its a fuckin forum if you dont like somebody oh well not every single person on a forum is going to get along so just get used to it. And No I don't give a shit if your Compton or not!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jun 3 2007, 11:21 PM
Post #24

Goon
Group Icon

^
Says the man with ADHD and a pea brain.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bitch Heartless
post Jun 4 2007, 03:20 AM
Post #25

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Member No.: 11,923

I went to go see it yesterday and I havent seen the first two. smile.gif

--------------------
LilTermite/Clutch/RedLeg
Achievements

+Quote Post
HB~Sauce
post Jun 4 2007, 03:51 AM
Post #26

Vandal

Member No.: 20,125

Saw it today, thought it used alot of the same old jokes (ala the monkey) but other than that it was good.

--------------------
I get bored...
Achievements

+Quote Post
traxxaz
post Jun 4 2007, 08:46 AM
Post #27

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Sybian Cunnilingus @ Jun 3 2007, 11:21 PM) [snapback]1334107[/snapback]
^
Says the man with ADHD and a pea brain.

go get a life! roll2.gif

--------------------

Well that was fucking stupid. What the fuck was that all about??? Read your fucking stupid ass shit before you post it and make sure it fuckin makes sense and quit bitching about shit that nobody even gives a fuck about. Its a fuckin forum if you dont like somebody oh well not every single person on a forum is going to get along so just get used to it. And No I don't give a shit if your Compton or not!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Catnip
post Jun 4 2007, 10:22 AM
Post #28

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 2,023

I saw it the other day and it wasn't hard at all to understand. Some bits were kinda random though, like the scene with Jack Sparrow in Davy Jones's Locker with the multiple Jack Sparrows.
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Porscheofile
post Jun 5 2007, 12:21 AM
Post #29

Upstanding Citizen

Traxxaz you seriously need to calm down...the movie wasn't that bad, if you have seen the first two and have hal the brain of a wild dog you should easily be able to follow it.....

God you say the godfather movies are good, yet you can't follow this?

Speaking of that to loosely quote you:

"People nowadays don't want to watch a movie and use their minds, they just wanna go see Spidey 3 and Pirates 3 and say how good it was"You said something close to this in my Godfather III topic

Well now, if you are bitching about people not using their minds to follow movies plots, you kinda just contradicted yourself perdy badly there eh? The Godfather isn't exactly an action movie, its a story movie...yet you like it.....i thought those "complicated" movies were to hard for you to follow?

--------------------

"Eminem is the greatest rapper alive!" "holy FUCK! how many rappers died yesterday?!?!?"
"I could not find the Sports Car of my dreams, so I built it myself" Ferdinand Porsche."
QUOTE(SKARFACE)
Achievements

+Quote Post
traxxaz
post Jun 5 2007, 07:36 AM
Post #30

Upstanding Citizen

nope, I didn't say it's hard for me to follow movies with a complicated plot...what I wanted to say was, that for me Pirates were a bit unrealistic and I also didn't like the jokes ('cause I had a feeling I heard them already somewhrer)...so these two things made the movie boring for me, thus hard to follow! smile.gif but then again it's just me! biggrin.gif I mean I don't need an action film to get me entertained...godfather was complicated, but in the same time it urged you to follow the plot, 'cause it was intersting! Got my idea?

This post has been edited by traxxaz: Jun 5 2007, 07:39 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jun 5 2007, 02:23 PM
Post #31

Goon
Group Icon

Work on explaining yourself because you always sound like an idiot.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
traxxaz
post Jun 5 2007, 04:18 PM
Post #32

Upstanding Citizen

Learn to read, sonny! biggrin.gif

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
The Porscheofile
post Jun 9 2007, 06:49 AM
Post #33

Upstanding Citizen

learn not to contradict yourself?

i am rather good at using peoples words against them...yeah it's a talent really.

--------------------

QUOTE(SKARFACE)
Achievements

+Quote Post
traxxaz
post Jun 9 2007, 07:28 AM
Post #34

Upstanding Citizen

I didn't contradict myself! I just said that the 3 Pirates are so boring and childish that it makes them difficult to watch... because since it's boring you're too lazy to follow the mixed up plot... but in godfather their is a greater moral idea...and it is interesting to watch how Michael's character evolves ...I mean common... and this makes it intersting to follow the complicated plot! ...the pirates movie is not a movie that makes you think... So, yeah, learn to read...before you start using other people's words against them... it makes you look like a dumbass biggrin.gif no offence, though!

This post has been edited by traxxaz: Jun 9 2007, 07:28 AM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Pieface
post Jun 9 2007, 10:00 AM
Post #35

Jailbird
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 23,545

The Times review gave this film 2/5 I saw it on Friday and i thought it was good

(BTW They also gave Spiderman 3 1/5)

--------------------
YES I don't play Xbox 360 anymore.

Add me on steam BITCHES. Pieface876
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Porscheofile
post Jun 10 2007, 04:42 AM
Post #36

Upstanding Citizen

everyone is giving them shitty reviews.....they need to get off their high and mighty fucking horse...

and Traxxaz: Perhaps you should learn to word your shit better. as all i read was "kids these days don't want to pay attention to any movies, just go out an watch pirates 3" or something to the like.

No offense though! biggrin.gif

--------------------

QUOTE(SKARFACE)
Achievements

+Quote Post
skinheadonthembt...
post Jun 14 2007, 12:56 AM
Post #37

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 395

Do people not realise that that is a spoiler tag on this forum?

[spoiler]Keith Richards is apparently who Johnny Depp based the character of Jack Sparrow on, that's why they got him to play his dad, although they only reference himas his father by Jack asking "How's mum"[/spoiler]

I thought it was actually very good, followed the story fine, although it did help that I watched the second one the night before.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Porscheofile
post Jun 14 2007, 04:10 AM
Post #38

Upstanding Citizen

and how do you insert this spoiler tag? and i've never heard of it....

[sp] wait like this[/sp]

Nope...

This post has been edited by The Predator: Jun 14 2007, 04:10 AM

--------------------

QUOTE(SKARFACE)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Jun 14 2007, 01:28 PM
Post #39

Goon
Group Icon

[spoiler then add a ]

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
The Porscheofile
post Jun 16 2007, 06:45 AM
Post #40

Upstanding Citizen

[spoiler] a [/spoiler]

this?

Awesome!

This post has been edited by The Predator: Jun 16 2007, 06:45 AM

--------------------

QUOTE(SKARFACE)
Achievements

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st October 2014 - 09:36 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4