> OPM Australia next in line to receive GTA Info
Qdeathstar
post May 11 2007, 02:24 PM
Post #1

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 14

Just a small update to note that OPM Australia has been released. There isn't much new information but anyone who lives in Australia might want to take a peak, since it has most of the screens and news published in previously released magazines.

It is interesting to note however that Sam Houser has indicated that they aren't currently working on another PSP title (AKA San-Andreas Stories) and they have not yet made plans to do so. In addition, Sam Houser expects that GTA will move overseas in the near future.

Thanks to Craniumkick of our forums for the information. You can discuss the magazine's release in this topic.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
calimann83
post May 11 2007, 08:32 PM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,689

Im not surprised about them not doing a SA stories. both LCS and VCS had better features then the origanal, but I dont see how they could have done SAS without making the map smaller and cutting some content.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
I Made Your Mom ...
post May 12 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 8,614
XBL Gamertag: Strike Viper
PSN Name: Imbrium

QUOTE(calimann83 @ May 11 2007, 09:32 PM) [snapback]1329035[/snapback]
Im not surprised about them not doing a SA stories. both LCS and VCS had better features then the origanal, but I dont see how they could have done SAS without making the map smaller and cutting some content.

Ditto. I was kind of half expecting a Los Santos stories, but that would be illogical as it would leave Fierro and Venturas in the dark. Shame, but with IV coming up I think Rockstar have more than enough on their plate.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 02:13 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4