Post #1

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

Game Informer are going to try and answer as many questions about GTA4 as they can, but first they need your questions! This may be a good chance to get a little bit more information, or to clarify something that you read in their article which may have more than one meaning. You've only got a day or so left to get your questions in, so get emailing.

We’re gearing up for a huge Game Informer Unlimited, and we’re betting you have a lot of questions about the May World Exclusive Cover Story about Grand Theft Auto IV. There’s only one person at Game Informer that has actually seen the game in action, and that’s Game Informer’s Andrew Reiner.

So what do you want to know about Rockstar’s latest creation? Ask Reiner! We’re not going to guarantee Reiner will be able to answer all of your questions, but he’s going to try!

Send an e-mail to askReiner@gameinformer.com with all of your Grand Theft Auto questions, and we’ll have a list of questions and answers in the May 2007 edition of Game Informer Unlimited (which launches Monday, April 23rd).

Feel free to add your name, age, and location if you want to be credited with your question. If you want to be anonymous, that’s fine too! Just let us know.

All of the Ask Reiner About Grand Theft Auto IV Questions will be cut off at 5pm CST on Thursday, April 19th. What are you waiting for? Send all of your Grand Theft Auto IV questions to askReiner@gameinformer.com!

Source: GameInformer.com
Thanks to: a14

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 18 2007, 06:28 PM
Post #2

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

I already sent him an email yesterday.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
ManBeast
post Apr 18 2007, 07:24 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 30

Thanks, Sent my questions smile.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Pyrocy
post Apr 18 2007, 08:00 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

I had sent in some questions as well. If he responds, i'll let you guys know. smile.gif

--------------------

Add Me on MySpace if you're so inclined...
QUOTE (Heartless on GTA4.TV)
Unlike the mainstream forums, we're gritty, crazy sociopaths. And still approved by Rockstar. Most GTA Sites cater to a younger, softer audience (Zidane?), as opposed to this forum, which caters to bi-polar grandmothers with too many cats (Pyro?).
Achievements

+Quote Post
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 19 2007, 12:47 AM
Post #5

Goon
Group Icon

Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

I thought he would just answer them if he could and put them straight in the next issue.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th November 2014 - 04:11 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4