Post #1

You'll Never Walk Alone
Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1
XBL Gamertag: Psyware
PSN Name: Psycopsy
Xfire Identity: Psyware

A tiny update, but we'll be reporting on all site updates as well as GTA news. I've changed the screencap images from the trailer. The original images were literally screenshots of the video, however I have now ripped the actual frames from the video which basically means each of the images is now in the original HD format found in the trailer. There's a few more new images on there now too, 27 in total, so if you haven't seen them enough already, check them out on the Screencaps Page.

For those who are wondering, the website is currently undergoing a redesign and should be up (with some nice new features) in the next couple of weeks if everything goes to plan. In the mean time, stay tuned to the site for all things GTA.

--------------------
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Hardcore Ottoman
post Apr 7 2007, 01:40 PM
Post #2

Goon
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 41
PSN Name: punxtr

Awesome. The top-down shot of the peds near the bottom shows better diversity too.

--------------------
"BAKING A LASAGNA IN YOUR PUNANI MIKE PARADINAS IN YOUR PUNANI INTELLVISION BASKETBALL IN YOUR PUNANI HE-MAN AND SKELETOR IN YOUR PUNANI UNDERGOING PLASTIC SURGERY IN YOUR PUNANI WEARING LEATHER JACKETS IN YOUR PUNANI DRIVING MY CAR IN YOUR PUNANI WELFARE WEDNESDAY IN YOUR PUNANI I WANT TO PUT ORANGE JUICE IN YOUR PUNANI EGG SALAD SANDWICHES IN YOUR PUNANI HOT-DOGS AND FRENCH FRIES IN YOUR PUNANI CHEF BOYARDEE IN YOUR PUNANI"
Achievements

+Quote Post
1UP
post Apr 7 2007, 11:10 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 738

Thanks Psy, I was actually waiting for better screen caps, sense i couldn't do it myself really with out it being bad quality, these ones are much nicer. Thanks!

--------------------
eVeRytHinG Is As iT ShoULd bE

FaLlS aPArT
Achievements

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st August 2014 - 06:18 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4