> Xbox 360 Gamertag | Tournament Discussion
marcus_2617
post Mar 8 2007, 01:51 AM
Post #61

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 12,433
XBL Gamertag: marcus2617

i dont have xbox live yet... hoping to get it sometime this month so that i'll be set for spring break haha. i still have dial up for now and let me tell you, it sucks lol. but yea, once i get xbox live i'll be up for anything really... even though i'll probably get my ass royally served to me on a silver platter haha. and i noticed that almost everybody has the gamertag thing in their sig on here with their score and recent games played... do you have to have xbox live to get one of those? i'd imagine you would but i was just wondering...
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SlickCriminal92
post Mar 8 2007, 04:03 AM
Post #62

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 30,471

I fucking hate the way M$ wants me to pony up 19.99 for online play. I miss playing Saints Row SO MUCH. I gotta play it again! That was the best online game I ever played.

This post has been edited by slk187: Mar 8 2007, 04:04 AM

--------------------
Yeah ban me and still talk behind my back, lol typical pussies. DO get out of the basement, and stotic my address is 5236 Creekside Trail, Sarasota Florida. Come get me if you think you are so ''tough'' Ha.

You can ban me but I'll be back because I always get my way.

:)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Strike
post Mar 8 2007, 10:16 AM
Post #63

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 24,248

Then pay it and quit your moaning. You're paying for a quality service after all.
Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post Mar 8 2007, 04:12 PM
Post #64

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,351

QUOTE(slk187 @ Mar 8 2007, 05:03 AM) [snapback]1308308[/snapback]
I fucking hate the way M$ wants me to pony up 19.99 for online play. I miss playing Saints Row SO MUCH. I gotta play it again! That was the best online game I ever played.

lol, Saints Row's online mode is a steaming bag of dog shit compared to other games on Live...

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Blaze-uK
post Mar 8 2007, 04:49 PM
Post #65

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 31,802

So true. Try Gears Of War or Rainbow Six Vegas and you'll soon have a new favourite.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
I Made Your Mom ...
post Mar 10 2007, 11:13 AM
Post #66

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 8,614
XBL Gamertag: Strike Viper
PSN Name: Imbrium

What Blaze said basically sums up what I was going to say.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post Mar 10 2007, 03:27 PM
Post #67

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

QUOTE(marcus_2617 @ Mar 8 2007, 01:51 AM) [snapback]1308280[/snapback]
i dont have xbox live yet... hoping to get it sometime this month so that i'll be set for spring break haha. i still have dial up for now and let me tell you, it sucks lol. but yea, once i get xbox live i'll be up for anything really... even though i'll probably get my ass royally served to me on a silver platter haha. and i noticed that almost everybody has the gamertag thing in their sig on here with their score and recent games played... do you have to have xbox live to get one of those? i'd imagine you would but i was just wondering...

You need xbox live.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Blaze-uK
post Mar 10 2007, 03:54 PM
Post #68

Upstanding Citizen

Alpha, I noticed you have GRAW 2. How's the single player campaign?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
marcus_2617
post Mar 11 2007, 06:37 AM
Post #69

Upstanding Citizen

ok... and i also heard that if you've been playing offline or whatever without XBL then you get XBL that basicly your original gamertag isnt good anymore or something? im gonna be pissed if thats true... my score is like 4500 right now. i mean i know thats not a whole lot but it'd be a lot of work to get back to there.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Blaze-uK
post Mar 11 2007, 09:13 AM
Post #70

Upstanding Citizen

Nothing happens to your original gamertag. The only thing that will happen is that it will try to connect to xbox live every time you sign in and you will have some changes to a few of the xbox 360 dashboard.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post Mar 11 2007, 09:41 AM
Post #71

Upstanding Citizen

Your offline account is a gamer profile, not a gamertag. When you join Xbox Live your gamer profile is linked to your gamertag so you don't lose anything.

EDIT: has anyone bought Worms from XBLA? If you have let me know. I'll give you a game sometime.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can

Achievements

+Quote Post
marcus_2617
post Mar 11 2007, 04:39 PM
Post #72

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Mar 11 2007, 04:41 AM) [snapback]1309284[/snapback]
Your offline account is a gamer profile, not a gamertag. When you join Xbox Live your gamer profile is linked to your gamertag so you don't lose anything.

EDIT: has anyone bought Worms from XBLA? If you have let me know. I'll give you a game sometime.

alright cool, thats good. i just heard about a few people losing everything when they got xbox live so i was worried... thanks for the help guys. hopefully i'll be getting it sometime soon.
Achievements

+Quote Post
XtortioN
post Mar 12 2007, 07:57 PM
Post #73

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 178

QUOTE(- Blaze @ Mar 8 2007, 12:49 PM) [snapback]1308438[/snapback]
So true. Try Gears Of War or Rainbow Six Vegas and you'll soon have a new favourite.

Oh yea!!

Gears is pretty much the only game I play on my 360. I have friends who play Rainbow Six Vegas and they really like it, but I was never really into Rainbow six games much. I just like the way Gears is where you actually have to put some bullets into someone to kill them, not just one or two shots like in Ghost Recon or how Vegas most likely is.

QUOTE(- Blaze @ Mar 7 2007, 06:23 PM) [snapback]1308228[/snapback]
Do you lot want to set up a match on Gears Of War? Only people from here can play? I'd love to see how good some of you are, as I've only played with Manbeast.

Anyway, if you want to start one soon, post here and say what times best for you. (GMT please) and maybe we may finally get a match going...

I'm online right now, we should play some Gears if you want. Just hop in a game with me or we will start one on here with some other people if we can.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
SlickCriminal92
post Mar 12 2007, 09:51 PM
Post #74

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Mar 8 2007, 12:12 PM) [snapback]1308431[/snapback]

lol, Saints Row's online mode is a steaming bag of dog shit compared to other games on Live...

Well I played Saints Row on Live and I had a fuckin blast. And I lost my taste for FPS games, they bore the shit out of me.

Could I somehow shut down my old account, and create a new one, just to get the 1 month free gold membership?

I am cheap, i know. smile.gif

--------------------
Yeah ban me and still talk behind my back, lol typical pussies. DO get out of the basement, and stotic my address is 5236 Creekside Trail, Sarasota Florida. Come get me if you think you are so ''tough'' Ha.

Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post Mar 12 2007, 09:54 PM
Post #75

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(slk187 @ Mar 12 2007, 10:51 PM) [snapback]1309796[/snapback]

Well I played Saints Row on Live and I had a fuckin blast. And I lost my taste for FPS games, they bore the shit out of me.

Could I somehow shut down my old account, and create a new one, just to get the 1 month free gold membership?

Well you can just create a new gamertag, and providing you haven't had three on that console already, you'll get a months free trial.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)

Achievements

+Quote Post
SlickCriminal92
post Mar 12 2007, 10:00 PM
Post #76

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(DuffMan @ Mar 12 2007, 05:54 PM) [snapback]1309799[/snapback]
QUOTE(slk187 @ Mar 12 2007, 10:51 PM) [snapback]1309796[/snapback]

Well you can just create a new gamertag, and providing you haven't had three on that console already, you'll get a months free trial.

I tried this before. I created 6 new gamer profiles and I went to register on Xbox Live on each one of them and I failed. I went through the Xbox Live registration process until they asked me for my address. I typed it in correctly and they wouldn't let me get service. All it kept saying is '' You typed in you're address incorrectly, please type it again correctly and try again'' I tried over and over, at least 20 times and it wouldn't let me in. dry.gif

I am a n00b at XBL.

This post has been edited by slk187: Mar 12 2007, 10:29 PM

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Indy
post Mar 16 2007, 09:21 AM
Post #77

Vandal

Member No.: 23,844

dry.gif Just buy it.

However, i know you won't. In which case, for each email address you can apparently make 3 gamertags. Each one of these with a free month of xbox live.

@ -Blaze

I think I might get GRAW 2 so I can probably play you on that. Though it might be some time, exams and stuff coming up.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Blaze-uK
post Mar 16 2007, 04:48 PM
Post #78

Upstanding Citizen

Yeh ok mate. GRAW 2 has some good clan support and it's a fun game.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
SlickCriminal92
post Mar 16 2007, 05:25 PM
Post #79

Upstanding Citizen

QUOTE(Van Hel Singh @ Mar 16 2007, 05:21 AM) [snapback]1310959[/snapback]
<_< Just buy it.

However, i know you won't.

Wrong.

I'm gonna buy it in 2 months. I'll get the 3 month gold membership and then I can play it all summer, and the fact that my bday is in June is even better.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
I Made Your Mom ...
post Mar 24 2007, 02:47 PM
Post #80

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 8,614
XBL Gamertag: Strike Viper
PSN Name: Imbrium

Anyone get the message from Xbox Live about the service being down for 'upgrades'?

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th September 2014 - 05:49 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4