IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "Big Secret", Probably going to get suspended.
jordan for real
post Jul 10 2006, 09:02 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 30,458

First of all, this post is not necessarily about Bigfoot/UFO/Paranormal.

Second, I'm aware of the ridiculous things the people on the Gamfaqs message board talk about.

Hopefully I don't get banned for this, but if R* says there is some big secret, then there has to be. Well, unless they just like reading all of the stuff we can come up with to laugh at, and the big secret being that there is no big secret.
I believe the people who talk about the alien voice on the radio, that alone could be the big secret, but it's not that "big" of a deal. I mean it's an interesting new discovery, but it doesn't make a difference in the game. The two people who posted about that should try to estimate and post their stats such as Time of day, number of day, location, whether they had 100%, completed story line, etc.. and give us as much detail as possible.

This is longer than I was planning it on being, sorry I made you all read this. I just thought maybe everyone needs to stop shooting down everyone's ideas just because they didn't find/think of it first. The point I'm trying to make is, no one has yet found a big secret.

p.s. - when the game first came out within the first week or two I was chatting with someone online about it and they told me that eventually Mt. Chilliad erupts and a giant dinosaur comes out of it and you have to kill it. I believed him and was waiting for it until the end of the game. I was pumped, but then it never came and I was let down. sad.gif

This post has been edited by jordan for real: Jul 10 2006, 09:03 PM
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
OptimumPx
post Jul 10 2006, 09:13 PM
Post #2

Basket Case
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,168

Rockstar confirmed there was a hidden secret in the game that nobody has found as of yet...but that there are no UFOs or Bigfoot in the game.

But ideas like Mt. Chilliad erupting and a giant dinosaur roaming the countryside are outlandish. dry.gif

--------------------
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
Achievements

+Quote Post
UTSBlaze
post Jul 10 2006, 09:29 PM
Post #3

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 30,367

Maybe it was being able to explore bits of LC with the Jetpack?

--------------------
-
-
- - IPB Image - -
-
-
Achievements

+Quote Post
jordan for real
post Jul 10 2006, 09:38 PM
Post #4

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 30,458

QUOTE(UTSBlaze @ Jul 10 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]1193532[/snapback]

It seems like that's been around for a while and R* would have admitted to it. Being able to get to St. Mark's just seems like a loose end R* never cleaned up before they released the game.
Achievements

+Quote Post
killjoy.rujoy?
post Jul 10 2006, 11:05 PM
Post #5

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 6,395

[quote name='OptimumPx' date='Jul 10 2006, 11:10 PM' post='1193515']
Rockstar confirmed there was a hidden secret in the game that nobody has found as of yet...but that there are no UFOs or Bigfoot in the game.

I MUST HAVE a link or a pix of this or something(something fromRock*)...so there IS something!...eeEEeyyYYhhHHAAaa! clap.gif ...I knew it! Maybe you gotta get 100% plus...like all girlfriends 100% & hi score on all video games & of course all non%age races+++...so as soon as you walk out the door your stats are goin' downhill ohmy.gif ...I mean max/100% EVERYTHING!(no cheats detected)...and be KING OF SA in the stats.I have a new quest?...maybe they'd give me a freakin' job! thumbup.gif (then you'd see changes...oh boy,changes,big ones... ph34r.gif )...>>>edit...http://www.epsilonprogram.com/ copied from web browser does not link...HOWEVER,properties yields this... http://www.rockstargames.com/epsilonprogram/index.htm a cult at the farm?...and if you create a shortcut to this page,it's a nice little R*logo. >>>Tips & Tricks/RockStar interview. IPB Image

This post has been edited by killjoy.rujoy?: Jul 12 2006, 03:36 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Executioner
post Jul 16 2006, 07:04 PM
Post #6

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 30,475

^True.. I've read this before.

--------------------

I Hate You!
Achievements

+Quote Post
Amis
post Jul 16 2006, 09:10 PM
Post #7

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 25,708

So why can't they even give us a small hint of what secret(s) we haven't found yet?

What is so big that is still there?

Was it the Hot Coffee? Well that was big, but was it big enough?

So many questions that when answered every one of them creates 10 more questions. wallbash_red.gif

This post has been edited by Amis: Jul 16 2006, 09:11 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
clowns789
post Jul 16 2006, 09:57 PM
Post #8

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 20,807

How do you know they're not just lying to make people play it more? They've fooled gamers in the past.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
killjoy.rujoy?
post Jul 16 2006, 11:17 PM
Post #9

Upstanding Citizen

This article is well after the hot coffee thing...there are 3 major threads,with over a thousand posts lamo.gif ,on gamespot about this topic...I ain't even gonna TRY to summarize it...but it appears that if your CJ looks a certain way,at a certain time,at a certain place ph34r.gif ...well somethin' gonna happen clap.gif .Maybe a one in millions odds,but possible...or a waste of time;I'm hoping not(remember the VC easter egg...gimmee somethin'!). thumbup.gif

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
SKARFACE
post Jul 16 2006, 11:37 PM
Post #10

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 30,538

I know we're not supposed t otalk about Bigfoot, and other crazy shit. But I was killed while out in the wilderness by someone with a chainsaw. I heard an oink like sound kind of like Pigsy from manhunt, The next thing I know a chainsaw hits me and I'm wasted. I only saw them for a second. I've seen strange things in the woods. I've been run over by 'Christine'. I heard a weird voice on the radio saying 'Kill the humans' it sounded liek a robot. I still think there is a lot yet to be found.

--------------------
IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
FuddMan
post Jul 23 2006, 06:25 PM
Post #11

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 1,351

QUOTE(clowns789 @ Jul 17 2006, 12:54 AM) [snapback]1196838[/snapback]

How do you know they're not just lying to make people play it more? They've fooled gamers in the past.

Rockstar hasn't outright lied to us about anything in San Andreas.

--------------------
QUOTE (Psy)
Well, I must be honest, I do occasionally have the odd night off where I stick my fingers in as many pussy's as I can
php stands for psy humping pussy

zomg it's DuffMan's clone.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Swiift
post Jul 23 2006, 08:30 PM
Post #12

Nobody Special
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 12,096

QUOTE(jordan for real @ Jul 10 2006, 11:59 PM) [snapback]1193506[/snapback]

First of all, this post is not necessarily about Bigfoot/UFO/Paranormal.

Second, I'm aware of the ridiculous things the people on the Gamfaqs message board talk about.

Hopefully I don't get banned for this, but if R* says there is some big secret, then there has to be. Well, unless they just like reading all of the stuff we can come up with to laugh at, and the big secret being that there is no big secret.
I believe the people who talk about the alien voice on the radio, that alone could be the big secret, but it's not that "big" of a deal. I mean it's an interesting new discovery, but it doesn't make a difference in the game. The two people who posted about that should try to estimate and post their stats such as Time of day, number of day, location, whether they had 100%, completed story line, etc.. and give us as much detail as possible.

This is longer than I was planning it on being, sorry I made you all read this. I just thought maybe everyone needs to stop shooting down everyone's ideas just because they didn't find/think of it first. The point I'm trying to make is, no one has yet found a big secret.

p.s. - when the game first came out within the first week or two I was chatting with someone online about it and they told me that eventually Mt. Chilliad erupts and a giant dinosaur comes out of it and you have to kill it. I believed him and was waiting for it until the end of the game. I was pumped, but then it never came and I was let down. sad.gif

theres no such thing as bigfoot or the ufo's!!!!!, the only one that is true are the ghost cars.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
The Porscheofile
post Jul 24 2006, 02:49 AM
Post #13

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 8,420

"one enterprising player hooked up a third party Ps2 controller and programmed it to imput random button combinations"

haha we all know who that is eh?

anyway yes R* has never lied to us about SA, so there must be something. BTW: i've heard that robot voice to, its a copmmercial for something.

and if u's look at the red dots on toreno's map it forms a route or picture of something, i cant remember what tho's.

--------------------

"Eminem is the greatest rapper alive!" "holy FUCK! how many rappers died yesterday?!?!?"
"I could not find the Sports Car of my dreams, so I built it myself" Ferdinand Porsche."
QUOTE(SKARFACE)
so i threw my chocalate milk at the bitch,
Oldie, but still hilarious
Achievements

+Quote Post
small smoke
post Jul 27 2006, 02:40 PM
Post #14

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 8,467

QUOTE(jordan for real @ Jul 10 2006, 07:35 PM) [snapback]1193539[/snapback]

QUOTE(UTSBlaze @ Jul 10 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]1193532[/snapback]

It seems like that's been around for a while and R* would have admitted to it. Being able to get to St. Mark's just seems like a loose end R* never cleaned up before they released the game.

oh since you are talking about the mission trip to saint marks bistro, when i got there i put on the super jump cheat for carl, i went to the wall jumped over it and landed in the ghost zone, i was flying in mid air until i fell in the ocean. i guess you can only go in the bistro restaurant and not liberty city

This post has been edited by small smoke: Jul 27 2006, 02:41 PM

--------------------
QUOTE]We Live, We Die, And Hopefully Get the Devil's AutoGraph!IPB Image
Achievements

+Quote Post
Vimpto™
post Jul 31 2006, 06:37 AM
Post #15

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 31,431

CJ read the article,
theres so many thing in gta sa that there is bound to be at least 1 screw up.
so it wasnt intensionly meant to be put there so thats how ufo's, bigfoot, ghosts, ghostships, ghostcars and new cheats have been discovered.

fact

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Kamahl
post Aug 1 2006, 08:40 AM
Post #16

Snitch

Member No.: 8,969
PSN Name: Kamahl_rg

QUOTE(killjoy.rujoy? @ Jul 10 2006, 11:05 PM) [snapback]1193574[/snapback]

IPB Image

how old is that?

But how could they know that no one has found the secret yet, maybe they should do some kind of contest asking people if they know the secret.

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
killjoy.rujoy?
post Aug 1 2006, 07:45 PM
Post #17

Upstanding Citizen

...May,2005 issue?...found with google(never actually found the article itself again though,so I ain't positive).

I guess when you uncover the secret you are given a pin number(personal ID #)...no sh!t ohmy.gif

This post has been edited by killjoy.rujoy?: Aug 1 2006, 07:47 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Westside92
post Aug 2 2006, 05:33 AM
Post #18

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 31,608

ok then...... i think there is something and it is big, but someones found it by now, and there saying that to keep ppl buying and playing.

--------------------
IPB Image
Props tah 'Shunka for da sig.
Achievements

+Quote Post
killjoy.rujoy?
post Aug 3 2006, 04:59 PM
Post #19

Upstanding Citizen

At least sum 1 sees it... Well thanks for support.

-blackop07

Please do quote me & put up a bigger pix or another pix.I'm sure you've heard of the "Epsilon Program"...the search for a still uncovered secret in San Andreas as per a RockStar developer's story in "Tips & Tricks" magazine.I don't know what to believe...there are several sites with thousands of posts looking for the "big secret"...google it to find out more(& I mean alot!).You even get a P.I.N. number when you find it!I really do see the alien face...I believe your pix is DEFINITELY worthy of some of these other sites that are looking for the secret.I took a good look at the cloud formations while flying a Hydra for a good long time chasing the lite balls for fun...NO FN CLOUDS ARE GENERATED IN THIS MANNER! This is all real sh!t, so you can not be banned for posting about it...& the mods here don't go for that flaming sh!t...stick to your pistolas!...take care! ph34r.gif

>>>edit...blackop07,I thought I'd add this in...to see what happens to me! tongue.gif

>>>edit...pix so you don't hafta download...same as download...

IPB Image

This post has been edited by killjoy.rujoy?: Aug 4 2006, 03:25 PM
Attached File(s)
Attached File  gta_sa_alien_clouds.bmp ( 138.12K ) Number of downloads: 34

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Westside92
post Aug 4 2006, 02:40 AM
Post #20

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 31,608

you'll get flamed to shit, or ull get credit for spreading the word if it is the scret. BTW: somone on gamefaqs aparently found some ghost ship, the pic looks photoshopped, but i checked around where the map provided said, at the hours and in the conditions there were, and i glimpsed a sail-like structure for maybe 2 seconds, not long enuff to pause and take a picture tho.....ill keep looking.

--------------------
IPB Image
Props tah 'Shunka for da sig.
Achievements

+Quote Post

19 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th July 2014 - 08:33 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4