> A Moderator Position
Fido 14
post Jul 7 2006, 01:31 AM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 16,786

Well I've been on this forum for some mighty long time now. I can say that I know the dynamics of these forums and the beings inhabiting it. I have been a nice person to everyone and I get along with pretty much everyone. Everyone inhabiting this forum respects me and I respect them. I believe everyone is equal despite their own beliefs and attitudes towards life. The philosophy of every person on these forums makes me just want to burst out with enthusiasm. Everytime I go on these forums, I greet everyone and enjoy the diversified atmosphere I am surrounded in. I am very productive in many ways on these forums. I am very productive in the field of Politics & World Issues on the forums and I am very productive in the field of Rants & Raves. I have always been a law abiding member.

If I am granted the moderator position, I will grant the forums the most cleanliness of the forums. I will make everyone obey the rules. No bypassing the rules just for a particular likening for a peculiar member anymore. Everyone woul be equal under the rules and all the contributions to these colossal forums would actually be conspicuous instead of imperceptible. This would conduct great wonders to the domain and more achievements would surpass the previous belated accomplishments. Logical discussions would be taken place instead of betossed arguments. This type of infastructure would last for many years because it will work.

--------------------

-Credit to Washunka for sig
UNBANNED AGAIN!
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DAMIAN91
post Jul 7 2006, 01:32 AM
Post #2

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 78

Make me root admin plz...

--------------------
ORGANIZING VC-MP SQUAD
Zacko - Deko - Gnar - Bulldog - Mech - Cuda - Lazz - Asthenia - Nanook - EMBO - Toge -Redundant - Psycho - Dupzor
0.2 Released

My First Topic
Achievements

+Quote Post
OptimumPx
post Jul 7 2006, 01:33 AM
Post #3

Basket Case
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,168

You don't ask us to be a mod...we pick the mods.

--------------------
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
Achievements

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd August 2014 - 07:23 PM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4