IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> New Patch?, Anything announced or planned?
Trillere
post Apr 15 2006, 08:00 PM
Post #1

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 29,281

Hello, I was curious as to if there has been any announcements or planning on Rockstar's part to release a new patch. I have been having the same ''orginal disc'' problem as quite a few others have had. I found that if I, reinstall GTA:SA and don't install the patch, the game works fine. Apparently, from what I have observed, it is something to do with the patch that causes the game to not work no matter what work-arounds are attempted. I have tried every suggestion on here, but my game still never works. Oh well, I suppose in order to play it, I just won't install the patch. I am also curious, did it ever fix anything for the peopled that managed to get their game to work after installing it?
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Weasel
post Apr 19 2006, 12:07 PM
Post #2

Snitch

Group: Validating
Member No.: 24,529

QUOTE(Trillere @ Apr 15 2006, 05:57 PM) [snapback]1134479[/snapback]

Hello, I was curious as to if there has been any announcements or planning on Rockstar's part to release a new patch. I have been having the same ''orginal disc'' problem as quite a few others have had. I found that if I, reinstall GTA:SA and don't install the patch, the game works fine. Apparently, from what I have observed, it is something to do with the patch that causes the game to not work no matter what work-arounds are attempted. I have tried every suggestion on here, but my game still never works. Oh well, I suppose in order to play it, I just won't install the patch. I am also curious, did it ever fix anything for the peopled that managed to get their game to work after installing it?

To my understanding the 'patch' only deals with the 'naughty' bits that are alleged to be in it. I would say if it plays ok without it. Don't fix what ain't wrong.

--------------------
************* Game Hints *************
Don't go Mission to Mission. Spend time just looking around, behind walls/bushes, on roofs, under bridges. Explore the Car park buildings and anyother building you can enter...
Do the Gang Tags, Photo's, Horseshes as soon as you can.
NO Cheats -- NO Mods
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd November 2014 - 10:16 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4