post Apr 16 2006, 11:46 PM
Post #21

Basket Case
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 1,168

QUOTE(DAMIAN91 @ Apr 16 2006, 09:09 PM) [snapback]1135222[/snapback]

QUOTE(DuPzr™ @ Apr 16 2006, 10:01 AM) [snapback]1134951[/snapback]

Well if enough people see it worldwide, all the rest of the world can team up and over throw the US government xD (*wishes this was true*)

Oh come on sleep.gif. The gov't said what they had to say a long time ago and will never acknowledge the event again because they know if they do theyre in some serious shit because we all know that the prrof in these 9/11 videos is just too much for them to counter attack with lies. So basically theyre just going to continue to ignore all the videos and etc....thats America for you sad.gif
That video is disinformation at best. It inisists on the 'missle hit the Pentagon' theory, completly ignoring the over 100 documented accounts from witnesses on the scene saying that they saw an airplane hit the building. Only two people claim to have seen anything different, and they thought it was a smaller airplane and they were far away from the Pentagon at the time! dry.gif

READ THIS REVIEW OF THE MOVIE. It shows what a load of crock it is, and that review is coming from a guy who thinks that 9/11 was a conspiracy anyway.

Don't take this video at face value. >_<

--------------------
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.
Achievements
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
P-nut
post Apr 16 2006, 11:46 PM
Post #22

Upstanding Citizen

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,200

QUOTE(Achilles @ Apr 16 2006, 11:38 PM) [snapback]1135180[/snapback]

Why does everybody let this one video completely rearrange their beliefs related to the attacks of 9/11 before so much as double checking the information?

This video completely rearranged my beliefs related to 9/11, yes. I used to think there wasn't, couldn't be a conspiracy behind 9/11. This video made me sceptic, not a conspiracy theorist. I'm doing a little investigation of my own, to sort the facts from the speculation. I have already read some articles about this documentry, from authors with different poltical backgrounds, and indeed a couple of arguments have been squashed, even by people who believe in a conspiracy themselves.

This huge disingenuous coverup- which would have to have began around 5 years ago- extends from the Bush Administration to Congress to the media and has been upheld from the general American public to date?

Yep, thats indeed what makes a conspiracy hard to believe. If it was a set-up, hundreds, maybe thousands of people would have been involved. Even without knowing the exact story some should be able to add 1+1. Either there are more rotten apples in the basket then I am willing to believe or these people are being theathened. Or, of course, it's all a load of bs.

A lot of that video is speculation or they'll throw something at you like "blahblah reportedly happened." That doesn't constitute a fact. And how do we know the creator, who btw sounds like hes about 15, isnt some hack trying to push some bullshit agenda or sell conspiracy t-shirts or some shit?

I do not trust someone more, or consider his statements to be more honest or trustworthy just because his voice doesn't sound like a 15 year old. Indeed, the guy who narrated the video is a bad choice, but it doesn't matter. Fact is I distrust the American government more then I distrust a total stranger.

This post has been edited by P-nut: Apr 16 2006, 11:51 PM

--------------------
I jerk off inside books, and give life to words
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Apr 17 2006, 04:10 PM
Post #23

Rat
Group Icon

Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 9,884

All I have to say is I really hope it was just some towel heads with box cutters who killed a shit load of Americans and got later what was coming to them.

But I doubt it is really that simple.

This post has been edited by Militant Bain: Apr 17 2006, 04:11 PM

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

Pickles: +7
D-O: +88
Mekstizzle: +10
QD: -10
Frog Choker: + 13
Analogkid: -25
Psy: -8
Ast: +10
Treefitty: -10
Viceman: -59*
Massacre: +5
Spoiler: -14
Voodoo: +17

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Apr 17 2006, 10:15 PM
Post #24

Scam Artist
Group Icon

Member No.: 15

Got what was coming to them? They were (supposedly) suicide bombers, I think they knew what was happening.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
I Made Your Mom ...
post Apr 18 2006, 09:14 PM
Post #25

Upstanding Citizen
Group Icon

Member No.: 8,614
XBL Gamertag: Strike Viper
PSN Name: Imbrium

I saw that video quite a while ago. It has become one of the reasons that userbar is in my signiture. I fully believe it because I know exactly what Bush is capable of. The Pentagon missile thing does look a bit shady, but I wouldn't be suprised in the least if this guy's theories were correct. It would give Bush the perfect excuse to invade Iraq to eliminate the terrorists and secure oil for his hungry nation, and gain some political plus points at the same time. Whilst in the middle of this, Tony Bliar (that isn't a typo) gets tagged along into the whole mess just because he's such a stupid little sissy wanker he doesn't have a definition of the word no in his tiny little head. sleep.gif

Edit: Please don't reply Bain. You're too good at arguing and I can't be arsed. You wouldn't sway my opinion even if you did win the argument.

This post has been edited by 'Pilot Lazz: Apr 18 2006, 09:16 PM

--------------------
Achievements

+Quote Post
Mattay
post Apr 18 2006, 11:32 PM
Post #26

Do Boy
Group Icon

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 19,171
PSN Name: PM me

I just watched the video.

I personally have enough evidence myself to believe that the Bush Administration IS responsible in multiple ways of the events that occured on September 11, 2001. The cell phone calls were interesting: with the voice technology: "Who are these guys?" ...... ........ ......."Don't you believe me?" ........ ........ ........ .... "Who are these guys?" ...... ...... ..... ...... ....... "Don't you believe me?" The technology cloning his voice to make an automated message seems very logical in this matter.

ALSO, what about the explosions? As mentioned in the video, ten thousand gallons of jet fuel CAN'T take down a structure like that. The DEMOLITIONS played quite a role in the consipracy.

What really facinates me are the things that happened at the Pentagon. A C-130? A Helicopter? No engines? No marks from the wings, stabilizer's, or the engines. A tomohawk cruise missile? The light posts were almost perfect, plopped out of the ground if you will. I wish I could have seen it on that day.

What about the woman in the hospital? (April)? Take the money and shut up from the mysterious men in suits. Tight top secret investigating, or conspiracy? NO conspiracy is perfect; there is always someone outside that knows, and we have plenty here to show it.

I agree with Jimmy Walter. He believes this is a conspiracy as I. That 9/11 was a SELF INFLICTED WOUND ON THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. Anyway, if it was either a real act of enemy terrorism, or an actual planned attack, we will never know the truth.

--------------------

click my sig for a good time.
Thanks to D-O for the sig
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Apr 19 2006, 02:54 AM
Post #27

My Penis, Your ass. Lets go.
Group Icon

Member No.: 14

I think that anyone who believes that america did this, is an idiot.

1. They reason Loose Change says that fire cant knock the building down, is because its only looking at the melting point, not the warping point. THe steel wouldnt have to melt to loose its strenth and fall over.

2. Theres no payout for america to want to knock them down

3. Al Queda was prepared for it. 1 day after 9/11, Bin Laden had a tape out of claiming responsibility (THAT WAS SENT TO ALJEZZERA)

4. The United States couldnt of build it off. IT would require that people "sacrifice themselves" for a cause that was greater than themselves. That certainly isnt oil, so what would it be then? That they decided to fly themselves into a building. Well, its quite clear that the promise of heaven is the only thing that could do that. IE Muslim Extreamist.

5. Anyone who belives america knocked down the Twin towers is a fucking idiot.

As for you Pilot Lazz. Please. You have that "I Hate america" sig in your spit there because you want to be "cool" and "counter-culture" so STFU, seriously. If that wasnt hte case you wouldnt be OMG I WATCHED A VIDEO ON THE INTERNET WRITTEN BY A GUY WHO WAS 19 ABOUT 911 IT BRAINWASHED ME, and convinced me to hate america. Seriously, thats pathetic.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

QUOTE (Massacre @ Aug 26 2010, 04:28 PM) *
I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
P-nut
post Apr 19 2006, 06:59 AM
Post #28

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 2,200

QUOTE(Qdeathstar @ Apr 19 2006, 04:51 AM) [snapback]1136751[/snapback]

1. They reason Loose Change says that fire cant knock the building down, is because its only looking at the melting point, not the warping point. THe steel wouldnt have to melt to loose its strenth and fall over.

I really don't know enough about steel to agree or disagree with that (dont even know what the hell a warping point is, probably because my lack of 'scientific english'). What I do know is ALOT of people stated they heard multiple explosions, so what about that?
Plus the fact other skyscrappers that were on fire (some even for 24 hours) did not collapse. Pretty strange in my book.

Not for america, but for it's leaders, namely POWER. Power through fear. After 9/11, they had the power to do whatever they wanted over the backs of scared civilians

3. Al Queda was prepared for it. 1 day after 9/11, Bin Laden had a tape out of claiming responsibility (THAT WAS SENT TO ALJEZZERA)

Could you post a link to that video because I really want to see that

4. The United States couldnt of build it off. IT would require that people "sacrifice themselves" for a cause that was greater than themselves. That certainly isnt oil, so what would it be then? That they decided to fly themselves into a building. Well, its quite clear that the promise of heaven is the only thing that could do that. IE Muslim Extreamist.

People can be led to believe they do something for a greater cause while they're just puppets of people who have a different scheme. American intelligence agencies have the skill to do this.

Untill the day someone gives me indisputable evedence that I wasn't them, I disagree. Are people fucking idiots for not believing a government in everything they say, or even distrusting a government? No, people who base their opinions on statements of a government are fucking idiots.

--------------------
I jerk off inside books, and give life to words
Achievements

+Quote Post
clowns789
post Apr 20 2006, 06:42 PM
Post #29

Upstanding Citizen

Member No.: 20,807

QUOTE(P-nut @ Apr 19 2006, 03:56 AM) [snapback]1136786[/snapback]

Plus the fact other skyscrappers that were on fire (some even for 24 hours) did not collapse. Pretty strange in my book.

They weren't struck with jets at 300 MPH. There is impact and not just explosion and burning, which the other buildings only had the latter.

--------------------

Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Apr 20 2006, 06:44 PM
Post #30

Rat
Group Icon

QUOTE('Pilot Lazz @ Apr 18 2006, 06:11 PM) [snapback]1136556[/snapback]

I saw that video quite a while ago. It has become one of the reasons that userbar is in my signiture. I fully believe it because I know exactly what Bush is capable of. The Pentagon missile thing does look a bit shady, but I wouldn't be suprised in the least if this guy's theories were correct. It would give Bush the perfect excuse to invade Iraq to eliminate the terrorists and secure oil for his hungry nation, and gain some political plus points at the same time. Whilst in the middle of this, Tony Bliar (that isn't a typo) gets tagged along into the whole mess just because he's such a stupid little sissy wanker he doesn't have a definition of the word no in his tiny little head. sleep.gif

Edit: Please don't reply Bain. You're too good at arguing and I can't be arsed. You wouldn't sway my opinion even if you did win the argument.

Well I agree completely with what you said but your sig still is stupid because you're throwing in the American people, the land, and the government all in one bunch when obviously the first two have many differences with the 3rd.

As for QD:

Melting is where it starts to warp, no?

But there is for specific people and many in the administration.

That totally proves you're right!!!

What people? They could just sacrifice people, and not make them do it themselves.

Not America, but people within?
Whatever. scooter.gif

This post has been edited by Militant Bain: Apr 20 2006, 06:47 PM

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Apr 20 2006, 06:52 PM
Post #31

Scam Artist
Group Icon

America is a nonentity, so when people say they hate America it can be assumed that they mean the government and foreign policy...either that or they're just posing.

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
drive carfuly,because every secend a shrak can teleport itself to your car, and try to drive your car (if you have one) with shark in it.
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Apr 20 2006, 07:00 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

As for QD:

Melting is where it starts to warp, no?

No, its not the same. the melting point they mentioned is the tempature it takes for metal to melt, and turn into ore. A much lower tempature will turn it red, allowing it to become malliable.

But there is for specific people and many in the administration.

List?

That totally proves you're right!!!

No, all the other things I listed do, thats just a sub supporting argument

What people? They could just sacrifice people, and not make them do it themselves.

How exactly would that work?

Not America, but people within?
Whatever. scooter.gif

Who ever believes america knocked down the twin towers is a fucking idiot.

QUOTE(mello_yello @ Apr 20 2006, 04:49 PM) [snapback]1137854[/snapback]

America is a nonentity, so when people say they hate America it can be assumed that they mean the government and foreign policy...either that or they're just posing.

Obviously.

This post has been edited by Qdeathstar: Apr 20 2006, 07:01 PM

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

I've found it's impossible to be more human than human. Inhuman, however, is easy.

Achievements

+Quote Post
Passionate Homo ...
post Apr 20 2006, 07:05 PM
Post #33

Scam Artist
Group Icon

A lot of people go off on the nuances that the word "America" brings up in an attempt to dodge the argument Q dry.gif

--------------------

QUOTE(LMOZ)
Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Apr 20 2006, 07:13 PM
Post #34

Rat
Group Icon

Ok Qd.

1- Ok

2- I won't go into the research process because I don't have time but Halliburton and other companies, some military some civilian, certain people with investments and interests involving the middle east/American business/the world trade center, etc

3- A pretty shitty one.

4- By not telling them about the plot but forcing them violently, once they are in a particular situation, to comply.
I mean, no offense, but just because you or I don't understand the specifics doesnt mean the most powerful government on the planet couldnt pull it off.

5- America..........sure whatever.........
But there are differences between saying America, its governments, its people, etc MELLO.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Apr 20 2006, 07:19 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

QUOTE(P-nut @ Apr 19 2006, 04:56 AM) [snapback]1136786[/snapback]

I really don't know enough about steel to agree or disagree with that (dont even know what the hell a warping point is, probably because my lack of 'scientific english'). What I do know is ALOT of people stated they heard multiple explosions, so what about that?

Its funny, you say you know know enough about steel, but then assume that everything in the video about "steel" is correct. Also, Fires burn at different tempatures. A feul with an accellerant such as jet fuel will burn at a much higher tempature that drywall. Also, those fires spread a lot slower. SO, while the twin towers fire was all over the place (where ever the jet fuel landed) the fires in the skyscrapes set by normal means were confined to one spot at a time, and moved much more slowly. (Fire/heat rises) If it stared on the 4th forth floor, by the time it reached the 10th, the fire on the 4th floor would have burned itself out, because of the lack of fuel. (try setting a camp fire, and not attending it, it will go out).

Not for america, but for it's leaders, namely POWER. Power through fear. After 9/11, they had the power to do whatever they wanted over the backs of scared civilians

American leaders need more power? You do realize that the United States president was the right to start war with who ever he wants for 90 days, without congresses approval, right? In addition, if thats the case, why didnt we frame Saddam hussain, instead of the opiate farmers in Afganistan?

Could you post a link to that video because I really want to see that

Probably not, that doenst mean i dont remember it. It was three years ago, video take bandwith, you do the math.

People can be led to believe they do something for a greater cause while they're just puppets of people who have a different scheme. American intelligence agencies have the skill to do this.

List a cause greater than saving the lives of 3000 people, plus your self, plus seeing your family grow up, ect? Oil isnt it, thats much to trivial, since its already clear that oil cannot be the future of energy, even if we control it all.

Untill the day someone gives me indisputable evedence that I wasn't them, I disagree. Are people fucking idiots for not believing a government in everything they say, or even distrusting a government? No, people who base their opinions on statements of a government are fucking idiots.

It has nothing to do with believeing everything the government has to say. The government isnt taking up the issue of whether or not it knocked down the buildings, because YOU'D HAVE TO BE A GODDAMN IDIOT to think that was the case. OH, and btw, what governments say, statments, are very very important, even when its not the truth. Why do you think Iran says "Were testing missiles" or "we are goingto start our nuclear program" Dont be a dumbfuck and think whatevera government says isnt important. That reall is ignorant.

Is it wise to trust the opinion of an idiot who most likely hasnt been in any sort of engineering class, at all, on what the properties of steel are?

QUOTE(Militant Bain @ Apr 20 2006, 05:10 PM) [snapback]1137878[/snapback]

2- I won't go into the research process because I don't have time but Halliburton and other companies, some military some civilian, certain people with investments and interests involving the middle east/American business/the world trade center, etc

Specifics?

3- A pretty shitty one.

Again, its only a supporting Fact, instead of the numerous unsported OPINIONS stated by the author of the video

4- By not telling them about the plot but forcing them violently, once they are in a particular situation, to comply.
I mean, no offense, but just because you or I don't understand the specifics doesnt mean the most powerful government on the planet couldnt pull it off.

Yah, yah, your right. In that way, its like god. Just because you cant understand how God exists, all you really need is faith and a little ignorance, and vala, you have yourself a conspiracy. v.v

This post has been edited by Qdeathstar: Apr 20 2006, 07:21 PM

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Apr 20 2006, 07:43 PM
Post #36

Rat
Group Icon

2- Well the production of rebuilding or weaponry being implemented only came after the two wars following the 9/11 attacks and these companies otherwise woudlnt have the business.

THE OIL PRICES skyrocketed during this conflict.
The prices went up right after 9/11 and after the Afghan war basically finished the main process, the prices went down again, then, suddenly the Iraqi war starts and prices skyrocket again and have gone up since.

Obviously, I am not saying that is the reason, and I completely believe it, but it is a huge possibility.

I won't go into more details because Im not wasting time arguing with such a thinker as yourself.

4- I am talking about specifics of a government engineered plan, while you're talking about a being who created the world we know and who was represented and exploited on earth by people who have backwards laws in place which cleverly cover up other parts of the faith or at least keep people from questioning it.

I'm just saying why can't the government by more specific in explaining 9/11.

I mean, the spend much more money on more trivial shit.

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Apr 21 2006, 03:12 AM
Post #37

Group Icon

2- Well the production of rebuilding or weaponry being implemented only came after the two wars following the 9/11 attacks and these companies otherwise woudlnt have the business.

Im sure there is plunty of business for military weaponry, even if your not in active conflict. v.v.

THE OIL PRICES skyrocketed during this conflict.
The prices went up right after 9/11 and after the Afghan war basically finished the main process, the prices went down again, then, suddenly the Iraqi war starts and prices skyrocket again and have gone up since.

This is an effect, not a cause.

Obviously, I am not saying that is the reason, and I completely believe it, but it is a huge possibility.

then why mention it.

I won't go into more details because Im not wasting time arguing with such a thinker as yourself.

like i said, Just like believing in God. All it requires is a lot of faith and a little ignorance. If you cant support yourself, dont bother giving an opinion. It really would save time.

4- I am talking about specifics of a government engineered plan, while you're talking about a being who created the world we know and who was represented and exploited on earth by people who have backwards laws in place which cleverly cover up other parts of the faith or at least keep people from questioning it.

right. Eitherway, they are both just about as unbelievable and outlandish of a fantasy.

I'm just saying why can't the government by more specific in explaining 9/11.

I mean, the spend much more money on more trivial shit.

1. They arent getting re-elected by lobbyists based on what they find about 9/11
2. reliable sources havealready explained why the towers collapsed
3. The United States Intelligence Agency has been degridated since the cold war ended, and is only now just starting to pick back up.

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

Achievements

+Quote Post
Bain
post Apr 21 2006, 02:37 PM
Post #38

Rat
Group Icon

Im sure there is plunty of business for military weaponry, even if your not in active conflict. v.v.

Its obvious to anyone with a brain more would be made during war.

So, does that mean you couldnt see the effect and make sure it came about later?

then why mention it.

Because we cant just sit around on our thumbs like a robot like you plainly obeying most things the government throws out.

Not to mention, THIS FUCKING TOPIC IS A DISCUSSION FOR FUCKS SAKE.

like i said, Just like believing in God. All it requires is a lot of faith and a little ignorance. If you cant support yourself, dont bother giving an opinion. It really would save time.

I could make that same argument for your side of the 9/11 situation, so it really is trivial.
Also, I already gave enough details you keep thinking you proved wrong.

1. They arent getting re-elected by lobbyists based on what they find about 9/11
3. The United States Intelligence Agency has been degridated since the cold war ended, and is only now just starting to pick back up.

1- ..And? What does that have to do with anything?
2- Link?
3- degridated isnt a word

--------------------
BAIN POINTS:

*= Fail
Achievements

+Quote Post
Qdeathstar
post Apr 21 2006, 07:29 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

QUOTE(Militant Bain @ Apr 21 2006, 12:34 PM) [snapback]1138380[/snapback]

It’s obvious to anyone with a brain more would be made during war.

right, and like the people who make bombs have more influence of public policy that Microsoft and Walmart do.

So, does that mean you couldn’t see the effect and make sure it came about later?

Im sure you could, but why would United States want to do that for? Dumbledore?

then why mention it.

Because we can’t just sit around on our thumbs like a robot like you plainly obeying most things the government throws out.

Not to mention, THIS FUCKING TOPIC IS A DISCUSSION FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Right... because i dont think the twin towers are an act of the government, that means i obey the government.. wooah. Your badass man, real bad ass. Stand up for you GOVERNMENT GIVEN right to free speech, badass you.

I could make that same argument for your side of the 9/11 situation, so it really is trivial.
Also, I already gave enough details you keep thinking you proved wrong.

The diffence being, that while your theories are based on idiocencrossity**? and ignorance, this is based on fact, and sadly for you, not paid for by the government.

1- ………..And? What does that have to do with anything?
2- Link?
3- degridated isn’t a word

1. It matters because the government is going to spend MOST of their time on WHAT gets them re-elected, not on whats best for the country. Thats why we are so concerned about gay marriage and whether china should be able to buy one of our energy companies.

2. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/wtc/

3. Degradated. dont be a prick.

This post has been edited by Qdeathstar: Apr 21 2006, 07:30 PM

--------------------

Seether - Country Song
Download Now

Achievements

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd September 2014 - 05:16 AM

GTA 5 | GTA San Andreas | Red Dead Redemption | GTA 4